CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Office Martyrs

Bubba C

Not a religious rant, but I've spent all fucking day trying to send a stupid bird/cunt home from work as she's been sat at her desk, staring out the window on the verge of tears because her great Aunt passed away on the weekend. 

The lazy cunt would rather sit in the office, telling any poor cunt who makes eye contact with her about how upset she is, before fucking off to have an emotional moment with a colleague.

Firstly, shut up and do your work, or fuck off. Secondly, I doubt you were even close to the (now) dead cunt so stop fucking crying. Finally, stop being an attention-whore and kill yourself. 

Utter fucking cunt. 

Ps- cunts who come to work but make out they're dying in order to get people to feel sorry for them can suck my cock and fuck off and all. 

12 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Not a religious rant, but I've spent all fucking day trying to send a stupid bird/cunt home from work as she's been sat at her desk, staring out the window on the verge of tears because her great Aunt passed away on the weekend. 

The lazy cunt would rather sit in the office, telling any poor cunt who makes eye contact with her about how upset she is, before fucking off to have an emotional moment with a colleague.

Firstly, shut up and do your work, or fuck off. Secondly, I doubt you were even close to the (now) dead cunt so stop fucking crying. Finally, stop being an attention-whore and kill yourself. 

Utter fucking cunt. 

Ps- cunts who come to work but make out they're dying in order to get people to feel sorry for them can suck my cock and fuck off and all. 

You stupid , heartless Welsh cunt. As her manager I would have asked her into my office , poured her a coffee and given her support and comfort . Then I would have offered her Kleenex tissues to dry her eyes , or mop up the jizz around her backer box , which ever came first after I had bashed in her back doors.

Guest luke swarm
39 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

You stupid , heartless Welsh cunt. As her manager I would have asked her into my office , poured her a coffee and given her support and comfort . Then I would have offered her Kleenex tissues to dry her eyes , or mop up the jizz around her backer box , which ever came first after I had bashed in her back doors.

A compassionate and moving response there Scrotes....only spoiled by your unnecessary mollycuddling..... Kleenex tissues indeed, she can grab a bit of bog roll on the way to the jobcentre after you have "helped" her.     

35 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I'm sure you carry Kleenex, you dirty French fuck. Even if it is only to wipe away your tears after you've been pepper-sprayed during another failed attempt to râpé a lady. 

13 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

A compassionate and moving response there Scrotes....only spoiled by your unnecessary mollycuddling..... Kleenex tissues indeed, she can grab a bit of bog roll on the way to the jobcentre after you have "helped" her.     

Fucking hell luke, you really are poor at this. 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Frank said:

Fucking hell luke, you really are poor at this. 

but I get my inspiration from you Frankie......perhaps I ought to change my role model.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Frank said:

Do something terry, you pompous fuck... I can't remember the last time you made me laugh. 

I seek to make you cry Fuckwit not amuse you .....I knew you would not let me be when I cunted your alter ego Jackass earlier.

You do realise that no one takes you seriously anymore Frankie.   

Guest Snatch
10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I seek to make you cry Fuckwit not amuse you .....I knew you would not let me be when I cunted your alter ego Jackass earlier.

Anymore? Did we before then?

10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Was I once taken seriously? Extraordinary. 

Thicko. 

Guest luke swarm
23 minutes ago, Frank said:

Was I once taken seriously? Extraordinary. 

Thicko. 

apologies Frank.....my immediate anger bested me and I lashed out. You're quite right, you always were a joke.

Guest luke swarm
19 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Luke, Frank, you aging benders. Would you be so kind as to take your flirting somewhere a tad more private? 

The good cunts of the corner are probably trying to eat their dinner. 

There's stupid cunts, racist cunts, boring cunts, Terry Thomas pompous type cunts, hairy minged cunts, Even bigger boring Rick type cunts, Gaelic cunts, northern cunts, multiquote wankstain cunts, romany cunts,computer generated cunts,fenland cunts,Gay kebab munching cunts,angry cunts,deluded multi id cunts,superior cunts,woman hating dutch cunts, Jewbaiting cunts,medical cunts,yacht parking cunts,hat wearing cunts and last but not least Welsh cunts.

Good Cunts.....no, not seen or heard any of those on this cuntfest Bubba.  

45 minutes ago, Decimus said:

How am I expected to recycle your material six months down the line once most have forgotten about it,when all you have provided me with recently is shit like this?

I drunk of fucking amstel in Highgate. Shit. 

Guest DingTheRioja
27 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

There's stupid cunts, racist cunts, boring cunts, Terry Thomas pompous type cunts, hairy minged cunts, Even bigger boring Rick type cunts, Gaelic cunts, northern cunts, multiquote wankstain cunts, romany cunts,computer generated cunts,fenland cunts,Gay kebab munching cunts,angry cunts,deluded multi id cunts,superior cunts,woman hating dutch cunts, Jewbaiting cunts,medical cunts,yacht parking cunts,hat wearing cunts and last but not least Welsh cunts.

You forgot me, you pathetic attention seeking cunt.

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You forgot me, you pathetic attention seeking cunt.

Sorry Ding....apologies, pathetic cunts.

happy now. ......come to think of it I did......between northerm and romany...A special mention as well if you read again.  

4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I'm guessing by the fact that the only person making even a remotely relevant comment was Withers (vive) that none of you cunts have experienced the sort of cuntish behaviour discussed in the nom? Fair enough. 

Ps- Fuck off, Ding, you multi-quoting, spasticated, deluded old cunt. 

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's Monday. Drunken rambling is Ding's gig. Get your own gimmick.

Frank seems to be having some sort of episode Decs.......He even joined a rant from Quince against Ding a little while ago when he should have been trying to shit stir like normal.

A part of me is sorry to see him like this but another wants to stomp him to death while he's down and flush his head into a u bend Demsey style.. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Less jive on the yacht cunts.

Guest deebom

My boss does this, the South African Scumbag. Gets ill then comes to work, coughing and sneezing, taking tablets and generally being an attention seeking fuckpole, making everyone else ill.

Wanker.