CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

noisy cunts

Eddie

Noisy eaters, cunts who breath through their nose, repeat pen clickers and finger drummers. Cunts who stir tea for long periods banging the spoon around the cup. Oh yes and cunts who continually sniff. Come the revolution I will kill you all and all other annoying oblivious cunts who pollute the environment with their shit.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Noisy eaters, cunts who breath through their nose, repeat pen clickers and finger drummers. Cunts who stir tea for long periods banging the spoon around the cup. Oh yes and cunts who continually sniff. Come the revolution I will kill you all and all other annoying oblivious cunts who pollute the environment with their shit.

I think you have pretty much the entire human race in your list above Eddie.

My personal hatred is reserved for people oblivious to all around whilst talking personal crap loudly on their mobile phone....especially on the train. Worthy of summarily execution on the spot without trial. 

Nice work, Edward, apart from your desire for more mouth-breathers. 

Feel free to add 'running commentary cunts'. You know the sort, people who read out an email as they are typing it, or describe their general movements for the upcoming 10 minutes "I think I'll finish what I'm doing here, then I'll make a cup of tea, then I need to crack on with the next task". 

Fuck off, Bubbs, you've lost the plot. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I think you have pretty much the entire human race in your list above Eddie.

My personal hatred is reserved for people oblivious to all around whilst talking personal crap loudly on their mobile phone....especially on the train. Worthy of summarily execution on the spot without trial. 

Good one, loud oblivious phone cunts are right up there with whistling fucking cunts.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Feel free to add 'running commentary cunts'. You know the sort, people who read out an email as they are typing it, or describe their general movements for the upcoming 10 minutes "I think I'll finish what I'm doing here, then I'll make a cup of tea, then I need to crack on with the next task". 

"Fucking good work Quincy ".

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Know what you mean Bubs....we have this boring old cunt at work who will spend 2 hours explaining that he has no time to talk to you, as he is so so very busy. Some kind of Quality bod in a made up non job that one would not know is alive if you did not have to constantly delete his pointless emails all the time.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
30 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Stupid cunts who hum nervously and tunelessly all the time. Or fucking wimmen who unecessarily bang pots in the kitchen during the course of their natural housekeeping tasks- putting one off ones telly.

Annoying, selfish bastards. They can hum on my writhing ballsac while I nut in their hair.

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Stupid cunts who hum nervously and tunelessly all the time. Or fucking wimmen who unecessarily bang pots in the kitchen during the course of their natural housekeeping tasks- putting one off ones telly.

Annoying, selfish bastards. They can hum on my writhing ballsac while I nut in their hair.

Much better cock, good call.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Much better cock, good call.

I so do hate the wimmen/pot thing. If this was Africa they'd be carrying them all on their heads 20 miles to the river, and there make all the fucking noise they want. 

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I so do hate the wimmen/pot thing. If this was Africa they'd be carrying them all on their heads 20 miles to the river and make all the fucking noise they want. 

Or Deptford on marathon day...

Guest Ahriman

There's a special place in hell reserved for Chav cunts who blare their shitty Grime music at all hours of the day and night, and it's a realm where I shall reign supreme upon my throne of toture and despair. First I'll break thier minds, then I'll brutalize their anal cavities with a mining drill.

Guest N/A
31 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

There's a special place in hell reserved for Chav cunts who blare their shitty Grime music at all hours of the day and night, and it's a realm where I shall reign supreme upon my throne of toture and despair. First I'll break thier minds, then I'll brutalize their anal cavities with a mining drill.

Agent P.....may I bow at your throne of torture and despair in hell and wish to send you the following noisy cunts to absolutely destroy ;  young gentlemen whose cars have exhausts the size of a Severn Trent sewer, delightfull adolescent ladies on a night out who choose to fucking swear their cunting heads of whilst walking home in their bare feet at 5am in the morning past my house God bless em, also cunts who own dogs that are jolly unhappy all the time so bark and bark and bark, cunts who partake in the pleasures of DIY before the hour of 9am on a Sunday, and any cunts who play Coldplay in public or come to think of it....fucking anywhere.  

7 minutes ago, Manky said:

I don't  know anyone who does nothing that pisses me off at times. Myself included.

Fair call Manky,  although stupid fucking northern accents are ridiculous and very annoying. Can't you just speak normally?

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Monumental cunt said:

Agent P.....may I bow at your throne of torture and despair in hell and wish to send you the following noisy cunts to absolutely destroy ;  young gentlemen whose cars have exhausts the size of a Severn Trent sewer, delightfull adolescent ladies on a night out who choose to fucking swear their cunting heads of whilst walking home in their bare feet a 5am in the morning past my house God bless em, also cunts who own dogs that are jolly unhappy all the time so bark and bark and bark, cunts who partake in the pleasures of DIY before the hour of 9am on a Sunday, and any cunts who play Coldplay in public or come to think of it....fucking anywhere.  

well you should consider moving MC.........there must be loads of road bridges or railway arches that have room for another tri-wall box type dwelling your way.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

well you should consider moving MC.........there must be loads of road bridges or railway arches that have room for another tri-wall box type dwelling your way.  

He will ponder this long and hard tonight Luke, as hookers piss runs down the bin lane and into his sleeping bag.

21 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Agent P.....may I bow at your throne of torture and despair in hell and wish to send you the following noisy cunts to absolutely destroy ;  young gentlemen whose cars have exhausts the size of a Severn Trent sewer, delightfull adolescent ladies on a night out who choose to fucking swear their cunting heads of whilst walking home in their bare feet at 5am in the morning past my house God bless em, also cunts who own dogs that are jolly unhappy all the time so bark and bark and bark, cunts who partake in the pleasures of DIY before the hour of 9am on a Sunday, and any cunts who play Coldplay in public or come to think of it....fucking anywhere.  

Fucking hate Coldplay

Guest N/A
3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Actually they are usually young debutants from the local high school in the Cotswolds far from Phil Mitchels garage......fucking noisy slags the lot of em.   There's a few I'd like to chain to the garage wall and give them something to screen about though !!  Dirty old fucker lol

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Actually they are usually young debutants from the local high school in the Cotswolds far from Phil Mitchels garage......fucking noisy slags the lot of em.   There's a few I'd like to chain to the garage wall and give them something to screen about though !!  Dirty old fucker lol

sounds like the deer park school in Cirencester, the next generation of dim young breeders for the unemployed agricultural workers of that wonderful town.....lived there for 8 years, before I saw the light and moved to Wolverhampton.

I may have made a big mistake.  

Guest Bill Stickers

Drumming ones fingers is one of life's greatest pleasures.

However, everything else is spot on. My brother once developed a nervous cough that me and my dad managed to mercilessly bully out of him. A great thing it was too.