CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sweating Slags

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

I must strongly fucking object to women who sweat like fucking hogs in public. It is revolting and unacceptable.

Statistically and medically, fondness for pies and consequent waddling fatness is the certain cause, though still resolvable through an enthusiastic regime of hoovering, cleaning, and picking shit up good.

Logically, if the lady is slim & tidy but still sweating like a cold pint she should consider wearing very flimsy clothes indeed to encourage cooling air around the high blood flow areas such as the flange,  tit and ass regions.

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I see QC has changed the title from Sweating Totty to Sweating Slags. Not sure if that's an improvement or not.

:rolleyes:

Whatever. This decrepid cunt is so fucking old he's still trying to cover up his gayness with shit like this. There ought to be a limit on how long thick poofs can draw their pension.

35 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Whatever. This decrepid cunt is so fucking old he's still trying to cover up his gayness with shit like this. There ought to be a limit on how long thick poofs can draw their pension.

Decrepit. Old and gay as QC may be, his grammar, spelling and diction is normally bang on.

I don't believe we've met properly, judge.  I'm Bubbles, you may also address me as Sir Bubba or The Saviour. 

Now, please kill yourself. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Decrepit. Old and gay as QC may be, his grammar, spelling and diction is normally bang on.

I don't believe we've met properly, judge.  I'm Bubbles, you may also address me as Sir Bubba or The Saviour. 

The judge is in franks harem, along with punkape and a couple more. A bigger Bender you're unlikely to meet, ever.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Bubba, meet Judgetwi.........I have a feeling that you are going to get along just fine.

Bubs...you are going to enjoy our Judges periodic appearances on CC......please be understanding of his condition and don't mention his fondness for ahem errr........lets say abhorrence of the gentler sex. 

24 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Bubba, meet Judgetwi.........I have a feeling that you are going to get along just fine.

Bubs...you are going to enjoy our Judges periodic appearances on CC......please be understanding of his condition and don't mention his fondness for ahem errr........lets say abhorrence of the gentler sex. 

Thanks for making the introduction, Luke, nice to see some cunts still have manners around here. 

It appears from my fellow cunts that this judge is nothing more than a bent spastic, what a sad individual. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

For here, I'm of average age, you fucking stupid can't-spell-for-shit old faggot.

8 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I see QC has changed the title from Sweating Totty to Sweating Slags. Not sure if that's an improvement or not.

Glowing Flowers, surely? Mind you, that just doesn't quite convey the same level of bile.

On 5/4/2016 at 10:53 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I must strongly fucking object to women who sweat like fucking hogs in public. It is revolting and unacceptable.

Statistically and medically, fondness for pies and consequent waddling fatness is the certain cause, though still resolvable through an enthusiastic regime of hoovering, cleaning, and picking shit up good.

Logically, if the lady is slim & tidy but still sweating like a cold pint she should consider wearing very flimsy clothes indeed to encourage cooling air around the high blood flow areas such as the flange,  tit and ass regions.

Pile of shit. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ass , what the fuck is wrong with you ? . Its ARSE you Yankee loving cunt. Fuck off.

6 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Ass , what the fuck is wrong with you ? . Its ARSE you Yankee loving cunt. Fuck off.

I thought you might've died, withers, nevermind.

Don't be so harsh on WC, it's either nom's like this or his inebriated science-fiction bollocks. Or worse still, yacht. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

For here, I'm of average age, you fucking stupid can't-spell-for-shit old faggot.

It took a while to get a lady-like.

14 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Not really so much about your biological age as you referring to women/girls as "totty" as you did before you changed the title of this thread.

Guest judgetwi
16 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

"For here" indeed. Exactly what "average" age are you........that of a primary school pupil perchance? I see you have had another hard day at the fantasy interface, Another no-life OAP who wishes he was back  at his mundane job where at least he had some respect. Fucking sad.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
32 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Not really so much about your biological age as you referring to women/girls as "totty" as you did before you changed the title of this thread.

Did I indeed. And on a forum like this. Tut tut tut. 

Guest N/A
On 4 May 2016 at 10:53 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

This is just very disappointing.

There  is just no motivation in me to cunt you as .......... Nah I just can't be arsed to respond.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

This is just very disappointing.

There  is just no motivation in me to cunt you as .......... Nah I just can't be arsed to respond.

Yeah, I'll sort it out. Just be sure you are up to standard.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

"For here" indeed. Exactly what "average" age are you........that of a primary school pupil perchance? I see you have had another hard day at the fantasy interface, Another no-life OAP who wishes he was back  at his mundane job where at least he had some respect. Fucking sad.

Judge, you transient rampant queen. Is it true that you PM'd another cunt your mobile number?  

Possibly the most desperate last act by a homosexualiser of other men.