CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bath

Bubba C

No need to hide, Withers, this isn't about washing and personal hygiene, but the city. 

I don't understand the fuss about this place, its full of tramps, artsy-type cunts, wannabe posh cunts and students who think they're extended members of the royal family, what what, and it takes fucking hours to drive through

Yellow-stoned puddle of cunt. 

6 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

No need to hide, Withers, this isn't about washing and personal hygiene, but the city. 

I don't understand the fuss about this place, its full of tramps, artsy-type cunts, wannabe posh cunts and students who think they're extended members of the royal family, what what, and it takes fucking hours to drive through

It's better than Stockport, Newton Heath or Wythenshawe.

22 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

You soppy cunt , it is a beautiful city and one is meant to stop and stare , soak up the ambience , dine in style , visit the Roman baths and take the water. It was wasted on a thick Welsh cunt like you , driving through it , next stop Bridgend , stop and get stabbed , soak up the gravy round your Pukka pie , visit a public toilet , and generally take the piss. Stay in Wales you prick

11 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

You soppy cunt , it is a beautiful city and one is meant to stop and stare , soak up the ambience , dine in style , visit the Roman baths and take the water. It was wasted on a thick Welsh cunt like you , driving through it , next stop Bridgend , stop and get stabbed , soak up the gravy round your Pukka pie , visit a public toilet , and generally take the piss. Stay in Wales you prick

Withers, you oily goose rapist. I know you're doing your best to play amongst the big boys of CC, but you're coming across as a complete idiot. 

This can be proven by the fact that I often mistake your posts as coming from the tiny mind/hand of Dung/Mike respectively. 

Sort your spacebar out you thick cunt. 

Guest Manky
51 minutes ago, Bubbles said:
52 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Slightly off topic, you thick cunt, you are however factually correct. 

Newton Heath is the worst. And full of cunts. 

The lady doth protest too much methinks.

Wales eh?  Move to Bidgend and fucking hang yourself.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

most town centres these days are indistinguishable from any other.

There seems to be a total lack of independent trader type shops left....the chains dominating the centres take away the originality and certainly some shops such as Greggs, Iceland and Tesco destroy any chance of an independent surviving. I have never understood the phenomenaa of Greggs. Shit bland food, made from the cheapest nastiest ingredients with absolutely no taste. I know its dirt cheap but surely, people want something wholesome and tasty.

Bath is a picturesque place but unfortunately full of carrot cruncher cunts and no parking. The colour of the water in the famous baths is also the same colour as the canals around Wolverhampton....hardly something you want to dive into.       

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

You've been, it's fucking dire. Did you frequent Moles nightclub? What a sweaty, grimy shitbox. 

I have no idea what the place was called but it was a student club inexplicably full of predatory 50 years.

I was going to nom tbis phenomenon actually - do you remember those creepy ageing regulars you always used to see in cheap student night clubs at university? I bet that's who Frank is now. 

34 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I have no idea what the place was called but it was a student club inexplicably full of predatory 50 years.

I was going to nom tbis phenomenon actually - do you remember those creepy ageing regulars you always used to see in cheap student night clubs at university? I bet that's who Frank is now. 

It was a club with the entrance built into a wall, at the top of the high street. Inside was dark, sweaty and like a rabbit warren, Drew lives in a similar style abode. 

You could nom it, Bill, or you could do the charitable thing and donate it to Roops do she can post a nom? 

Whatever happens, you're bang on about Frank, did you hear he had a meltdown? 

48 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

most town centres these days are indistinguishable from any other.

There seems to be a total lack of independent trader type shops left....the chains dominating the centres take away the originality and certainly some shops such as Greggs, Iceland and Tesco destroy any chance of an independent surviving. I have never understood the phenomenaa of Greggs. Shit bland food, made from the cheapest nastiest ingredients with absolutely no taste. I know its dirt cheap but surely, people want something wholesome and tasty.

Bath is a picturesque place but unfortunately full of carrot cruncher cunts and no parking. The colour of the water in the famous baths is also the same colour as the canals around Wolverhampton....hardly something you want to dive into.       

It's like you've been there, Lukers. Unlike Withers who googles something and then acts like he knows what happens outside his shitty little French village. 

The shopping centres of Bath and Cardiff (and no doubt most modern cities) are identical, same layout of exact same stores, and completely soulless. 

I called in to a Greggs to grab a coffee on my way to Somerset this morning. Those cunts must be on commission "donuts, cakes, crisps???". "No thanks, love, I'd rather eat my own arse than consume this greasy shit".

Fucking upselling cunts  

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

I visited Bath once as a little cunt, and shortly after arriving fell into one of those open rain gutters the quaint cunts still have. I've never been back, never will, they can fuck off. I prefer my waste water goods with a lid, and underground. I don't want every cunt seeing the rain from my roof running about town like it owns the fucking place. 

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I visited Bath once as a little cunt, and shortly after arriving fell into one of those open rain gutters the quaint cunts still have. I've never been back, never will, they can fuck off. I prefer my waste water goods with a lid, and underground. I don't want every cunt seeing the rain from my roof running about town like it owns the fucking place. 

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

38 minutes ago, scotty said:

Bath is just about tolerable compared to the complete and utter shithole that is bristol. That said, I won't be visiting either of them any time soon. 

Apparently Bristol was recently dubbed the most desirable place to live in the UK. Oddly, the Clifton suspension bridge is where countless people kill themselves annually, so I'm guessing the vote was rigged.....

Oh yes, as if I needed more ammo, Nicolas Cage has a house in Bath, the hair-plugged plastic-faced cunt. 

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

It was a club with the entrance built into a wall, at the top of the high street. Inside was dark, sweaty and like a rabbit warren, Drew lives in a similar style abode. 

You could nom it, Bill, or you could do the charitable thing and donate it to Roops do she can post a nom? 

Whatever happens, you're bang on about Frank, did you hear he had a meltdown? 

Entrance built into a wall

That's usually the best place to have them bubs!:D

Guest luke swarm
13 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Apparently Bristol was recently dubbed the most desirable place to live in the UK. Oddly, the Clifton suspension bridge is where countless people kill themselves annually, so I'm guessing the vote was rigged.....

Oh yes, as if I needed more ammo, Nicolas Cage has a house in Bath, the hair-plugged plastic-faced cunt. 

the solution is simple then........the bridge should be moved to Wolverhampton. 

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Never been in a gutter. Peoples front gardens and a fishpond, but never a gutter.

did you ever wake up with a sore backside on these blackouts Gypps........or a desire to swill your mouth out as your teeth kept sticking together.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
36 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I thought it was Edinburgh 

51 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I thought it was Edinburgh 

More recently, WC, you are indeed correct. Bradford and Hull are continually the worst. 

Dung, before you piss your pants and cry, this is fact, even if still a cunting.