CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paramilitary Funerals

Cuntybaws

Here's a snapshot of the funeral this week of “dissident Republican” Michael Barr in County Tyrone, where mourners don't seem to be trying too hard to dispel the allegation that he had links to terrorism.

1941393.jpg?itok=zuw_u_cX

Surely there is no place today for this barbaric symbolism of a bygone age? I mean, for fuck's sake, what sort of primitive savage wears mirror shades in 2016?

• Like 2

As Einstein pointed out, everything is relative, but on a completely unrelated tangent has anyone noticed how much better it's been on here over the last 24 hours with a few notable absentees and a vast reduction in the volume of kneejerk shit-slinging?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As Einstein pointed out, everything is relative, but on a completely unrelated tangent has anyone noticed how much better it's been on here over the last 24 hours with a few notable absentees and a vast reduction in the volume of kneejerk shit-slinging?

This verges on insolence!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Here's a snapshot of the funeral this week of “dissident Republican” Michael Barr in County Tyrone, where mourners don't seem to be trying too hard to dispel the allegation that he had links to terrorism.

Surely there is no place today for this barbaric symbolism of a bygone age? I mean, for fuck's sake, what sort of primitive savage wears mirror shades in 2016?

I quite like paramilitary funerals, could do with seeing more of them. Paramilitary Weddings are shite though. 

9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I quite like paramilitary funerals, could do with seeing more of them. Paramilitary Weddings are shite though. 

There's a definite gap in the market for paramilitary bar mitzvahs.

24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes one wonders how the pretend soldiers in their British MoD army surplus uniforms would actually fare against the real deal.

26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Indeed, post count drops a bit for 24 hours but The Corner always finds its equilibrium.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
42 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Who wears mirror shades? The dread republican splinter group, the Gay IRA, that's who. This is especially funny if said in a broad, nasal norn iron accent. West Belfast Joyriders getting kidnapped and bummed so badly they're crippled for life, bombs planted in gents toilets, spunky protests in the Maze. NOBODY expects the Gay IRA!

Guest luke swarm
52 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I agree...it has been rather lack lustre hasn't it.

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

100% with you on this, baws. It's been lovely having a debate without mike fucking D ruining everything and the limited input from Dung has been appreciated by all.

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You arsehole.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
21 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

100% with you on this, baws. It's been lovely having a debate without mike fucking D ruining everything and the limited input from Dung has been appreciated by all.

indeed...lets all have a grown up discussion for a change where we can sort out the worlds problems and put something missing back on this illustrious site.......I vote for an immediate change of name to......lets see......Sensible Vagina Identification...err Corner.

rolls off the tongue and would attract just the sort of "Punter" we are looking for. 

34 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

indeed...lets all have a grown up discussion for a change where we can sort out the worlds problems and put something missing back on this illustrious site.......I vote for an immediate change of name to......lets see......Sensible Vagina Identification...err Corner.

rolls off the tongue and would attract just the sort of "Punter" we are looking for. 

...that'll be The Corner's sister site, Facetious Fucks, Luke.

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

With mirrors on the inside!

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck off you dense cunt:D:D:D

27 minutes ago, deebom said:

Who is this cunt, and what did he die from?

Shot by a hit man in a Dublin pub as part of a long-running drugs feud. Who says the Irish are stereotyped?

Guest Manky

Which fucking bunch of knobs was this then. PIRA. OIRA. Real IRA, Continuity IRA. Irish Republican Real Splinter Continuity Provo, Bog-trotting, Potato smuggling, Shit smelling Slimmers Club, Mirrored glasses  Figure 12 IRA. I have lost track of the many headed beast

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Noted.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Agree. It's a lot more simplified when it's the UFV colluding with HM Govt.

yes but those bastards are our bastards.......apparently 

Guest DrCunt
53 minutes ago, Manky said:

Which fucking bunch of knobs was this then. PIRA. OIRA. Real IRA, Continuity IRA. Irish Republican Real Splinter Continuity Provo, Bog-trotting, Potato smuggling, Shit smelling Slimmers Club, Mirrored glasses  Figure 12 IRA. I have lost track of the many headed beast

It's the Judean People's Front. Splitters!

Guest Manky
41 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Agree. It's a lot more simplified when it's the UFV colluding with HM Govt.

I seem to recall that the UVF and Govt. reps talking/colluding usually ended up in some nasty cunt getting wasted which despite a lot of effort, I still can't give a fuck about.