CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

invictus games

Eddie

Guest judgetwi
On Monday, May 09, 2016 at 8:24 PM, Decimus said:

Big fucking deal. They weren't conscripted and signed up of their own free will. Frankly I'm sick of them whining like little bitches who never expected to get so much as a scratch.

So fuck you. And fuck all the idiots like you who lined the streets of Wootton Bassett everytime one of them was killed and shipped home. 

If it wasn't for blokes like that we'd be living under the Nazi jackboot. Oh sorry........you'd fucking love that wouldn't you? Perhaps you and your dim pals would prefer a nice rally? 

44 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

If it wasn't for blokes like that we'd be living under the Nazi jackboot. Oh sorry........you'd fucking love that wouldn't you? Perhaps you and your dim pals would prefer a nice rally? 

Has your solely spunk based diet resulted in your tiny brain suffering from the ill effects of protein toxicity, or are you naturally just a thick cunt?

Look at the posts on here again. We all clearly differentiate between the poor bastards who were conscripted during the war, and the thick cunts who sign up of their own free will in the present day. 

9 hours ago, luke swarm said:

pile of shit.

Sorry Frank...couldn't resist, remember you were the star of the show, where did it all go wrong for you...the new cunts show you no respect and laugh at you rather than with you now........you got to get it back.  

Good morning, decs. I've just arrived in Calais... driving down south to stay with friends in Saint Maxime for a week. Life is great. 

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

If it wasn't for blokes like that we'd be living under the Nazi jackboot. 

If it wasn't for blokes like this, that wouldn't be a worry.

german_belt.jpg

"My country, right or wrong. I vas only following ze orders."

Guest luke swarm
13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If it wasn't for blokes like this, that wouldn't be a worry.

german_belt.jpg

"My country, right or wrong. I vas only following ze orders."

ahh...the Royal Signal Corp...........inner Manchester division if I am not mistaken.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You don't like woman do you ?

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

ahh...the Royal Signal Corp...........inner Manchester division if I am not mistaken.

You are a thick fucker at times. The Royal Signals never had divisions, the largest gang is a regiment. They are nationally recruited and only the TA had place names in their titles. And it is The Royal Corps of Signals, not The Royal Signals Corps.

Sorry to bring sense and facts onto the site but they are needed to counterbalance the postings of some of you educationally challenged and semi-literate cunts on here.

Stick to organisations you know, like Stonewall.

Guest Manky
24 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I prefer the ss uniform, possibly Hugo boss finest hour.

Real men use capital letters in the right places you freak.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I suprised you are allowed to use sharp objects, please be careful.

Am after I. Corrected FOC. Are you feeling under pressure and making simple schoolboy errors due to my towering intellect.

We have picked up some medals already. God bless our wounded heroes.

33 minutes ago, Manky said:

You are a thick fucker at times. The Royal Signals never had divisions, the largest gang is a regiment. They are nationally recruited and only the TA had place names in their titles. And it is The Royal Corps of Signals, not The Royal Signals Corps.

Sorry to bring sense and facts onto the site but they are needed to counterbalance the postings of some of you educationally challenged and semi-literate cunts on here.

This is worrying......your remonstration is directed against the allegedly erudite scribe and tea-boy to Decs' Divs eponymous leader, though why he should wish to prostrate himself and kiss the ring of someone who is several intellectual levels below him is anyone's guess......

1 minute ago, Manky said:

Am after I. Corrected FOC. Are you feeling under pressure and making simple schoolboy errors due to my towering intellect.

We have picked up some medals already. God bless our wounded heroes.

Fuck our wounded murderers,  another burden on the state.

Guest luke swarm
30 minutes ago, Manky said:

Sorry feller, Royal Signals Corps and the Royal Corp of Signals......you know, I constantly get those two mixed up. 

Stonewall....is that another British Army Regiment I have not heard of? something to do with construction no doubt.

Guest Manky
52 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is worrying......your remonstration is directed against the allegedly erudite scribe and tea-boy to Decs' Divs eponymous leader, though why he should wish to prostrate himself and kiss the ring of someone who is several intellectual levels below him is anyone's guess......

Because he is a cunt?

Guest Manky
54 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Stonewall....is that another British Army Regiment I have not heard of? something to do with construction no doubt.

As it happens, The Royal Engineers, the construction people, were my 3rd cap badge for 17 years. In the TA this time.

If you can't take the piss with that additional information, then you are not worthy of the title 'cunts'

1 hour ago, Manky said:

As it happens, The Royal Engineers, the construction people, were my 3rd cap badge for 17 years. In the TA this time.

If you can't take the piss with that additional information, then you are not worthy of the title 'cunts'

Fuck me, I take it all back.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

latest?cb=20131101185343

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Manky said:

Nobody cares about boring crippled services personnel, particularly, it seems, the services.

Guest Manky
23 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Nobody cares about boring crippled services personnel, particularly, it seems, the services.

It is true that the government has treated people that ultimately were injured due to their decisions and shame on them for that.

The public have been exceedingly generous which casts into doubt the 'nobody'  that you opened your statement above with. Hence, it is a rash statement and indicative of the fuddled state of your mind leading me to wonder if you are in fact that demented intellectual pygmy, Decimus.

Guest Manky
7 hours ago, Frank said:

Good morning, decs. I've just arrived in Calais... driving down south to stay with friends in Saint Maxime for a week. Life is great. 

If they are froggies, you will find them hiding under the stairs.

Tell them the Germans have gone home.

Idiot