CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

invictus games

Eddie

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is worrying......your remonstration is directed against the allegedly erudite scribe and tea-boy to Decs' Divs eponymous leader, though why he should wish to prostrate himself and kiss the ring of someone who is several intellectual levels below him is anyone's guess......

3 hours ago, Manky said:

Because he is a cunt?

That's Beautiful...you see something good came out of all this unfortunate insult slinging.

A beautiful and lasting friendship seems to be blossoming between our resident mindless military mollusc and our bitter unappreciated vengeful ex mod. Two great minds coming together and who knows the possibilities such a union could achieve......I look forward to being cunted by this dynamic duo working as one towards a common goal. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Manky said:

It is true that the government has treated people that ultimately were injured due to their decisions and shame on them for that.

The public have been exceedingly generous which casts into doubt the 'nobody'  that you opened your statement above with. Hence, it is a rash statement and indicative of the fuddled state of your mind leading me to wonder if you are in fact that demented intellectual pygmy, Decimus.

In fairness, I meant mostly, nobody here cares about tragic legless twitchers like you, you has been pot-scraping cunt. 

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

In fairness, I meant mostly, nobody here cares about tragic legless twitchers like you, you has been pot-scraping cunt. 

I suppose it is better a has been than a never have been, you sad, jealous fucktard.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

I suppose it is better a has been than a never have been, you sad, jealous fucktard.

At least I have a future to consider, while all you have is the imminent & everlasting gloom of the grave.

Guest Manky
9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

At least I have a future to consider, while all you have is the imminent & everlasting gloom of the grave.

Sometimes memories in the bank trump hopes for the future.

We run and we run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, and racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative wat but you are older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

We all die, cocksucker.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Manky said:

We run and we run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, and racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative wat but you are older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

We all die, cocksucker.

You first, cunt.

21 minutes ago, Manky said:

We all die, cocksucker.

Nice, a bit of floyd on a Wednesday. Was you a hippie type baby killer?

Guest Manky
29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Nice, a bit of floyd on a Wednesday. Was you a hippie type baby killer?

Not really. Punk and new wave were my favourites.

Whoops, forgot myself then. Band of the Grenadier Guards, Edward Elgar and Last night of the proms, nothing else.

And fuck off trying to get in my keks with Kanye West tickets you puff.

Guest Bill Stickers
14 minutes ago, Manky said:

Not really. Punk and new wave were my favourites.

Ah yes, I bet you loved all those anthemic punk tunes about the joys of conscription and the benefits of military service.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ah yes, I bet you loved all those anthemic punk tunes about the joys of conscription and the benefits of military service.

My favourite sub-genre of punk. You are one stupid tit faced spacker.

Fuck off and go free diving in a vat of Aqua Regia.

6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Tin Soldiers,

SLF were fucking class.

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

God save the Queen and her Fascist Regime.

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

6 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You were badly bullied at school weren't you? So now you pick on the disabled. Feel better now?

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You were badly bullied at school weren't you? So now you pick on the disabled. Feel better now?

Did the doctors recommend to your mother she abort you?

Are you pleased she didn't do it, or do you respect that the doctors were probably right to try and stop such a profoundly retarded cunt such as yourself live?

Guest Bill Stickers
15 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Come on judge, answer me you little pussy. I want to smash your PC brains to mush with a sledgehammer.

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Are you pleased she didn't do it, or do you respect that the doctors were probably right to try and stop such a profoundly retarded cunt such as yourself live?

I think Momma Judge may have had a stab at a DIY abortion using a rusty coat hanger and a bottle of cheap vodka. 

It can be the only reason that she calfed out the fucking idiot son we now all despise. 

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

5IaJoMs.png

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Come on judge, answer me you little pussy. I want to smash your PC brains to mush with a sledgehammer.

Well you could tell me how fat my mother is.........or what a scrubber my sister is. The hardboys in the playground will applaud such devastating wit I imagine.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Well you could tell me how fat my mother is.........or what a scrubber my sister is. The hardboys in the playground will applaud such devastating wit I imagine.

Very well:

Your mother is a great quivering behemoth who can only survive in a massive tank of oxygenated gravy, and your sister, Maryjane Rottencrotch, is a fucking cockicidal maniac.

You need to desensitise, man up, or at least woofter down, and more cunting, less whinging. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Pfff. Yeah, feel a bit better after that. Now? I do not discriminate between the disabled, Jews, Arabs, spackers, woofters, retards, grasses, fat Cunts, skinny cunts, veggie cunts, yellow cunts, darker cunts, etc etc. They all can take a cunting. That's what it's all about. What do you do here again? Grumble grumble , I'm the judge grumble grumble stupid cunt

11 hours ago, luke swarm said:

That's Beautiful...you see something good came out of all this unfortunate insult slinging.

A beautiful and lasting friendship seems to be blossoming between our resident mindless military mollusc and our bitter unappreciated vengeful ex mod. Two great minds coming together and who knows the possibilities such a union could achieve......I look forward to being cunted by this dynamic duo working as one towards a common goal. 

I'm sorry Luke, is this meant to be yet another rambling running commentary or a cunting?

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm sorry Luke, is this meant to be yet another rambling running commentary or a cunting?

don't know to be honest Roops. Seen Admin recently ?