CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

invictus games

Eddie

I have to wonder what the viewing figures are for the pickle games. It might of interest if you have a relative competing, maybe. At least the pickle presenters get a wheel out. Similar to lenny Henry's once a year gig for red nose day. 

5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Cunts.

Forces personnel who have lost limbs etc on our behalf and you behave like total cunts.

Fuck you.

I met a bloke in a wheelchair today, his face was battered and bruised

"What happened to your face?" I asked

"I was in the invictus games," he replied

"Boxing?" I enquired

"No..." He said, "... Hurdles"
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Cunts.

Forces personnel who have lost limbs etc on our behalf and you behave like total cunts.

Fuck you.

Fuck off, dung, are you pissed again? 

Thick poor cunts are sent to the front-line like lemmings to the slaughter and thick rich cunts get a cushy job safe in the protection of a million miles from the action but will have a bloody good story to tell, what what.

Get an education or become a cleaner if you don't want to lose an arm/leg/eyelash  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Fuck off, dung, are you pissed again? 

Thick poor cunts are sent to the front-line like lemmings to the slaughter and thick rich cunts get a cushy job safe in the protection of a million miles from the action but will have a bloody good story to tell, what what.

Get an education or become a cleaner if you don't want to lose an arm/leg/eyelash  

I'm looking forward to the wheelchair rugby, I just hope no one gets seriously injured.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

More of a two fingered salute to the Afghans, Taliban et al basically saying you didn't get us and we can still run, swim and participate in sport. It's just crying out for a terrorist attack to finish the job properly, so come on Abdul, if you're hard enough.

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Cunts.

Fuck you.

Big fucking deal. They weren't conscripted and signed up of their own free will. Frankly I'm sick of them whining like little bitches who never expected to get so much as a scratch.

So fuck you. And fuck all the idiots like you who lined the streets of Wootton Bassett everytime one of them was killed and shipped home. 

Guest Manky
15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Big fucking deal. They weren't conscripted and signed up of their own free will. Frankly I'm sick of them whining like little bitches who never expected to get so much as a scratch.

So fuck you. And fuck all the idiots like you who lined the streets of Wootton Bassett everytime one of them was killed and shipped home. 

The ultimate arsehole speaks. I think the wounded soldiers make less fuss than the equivalent number of over entitled civilians would. Everybody joins knowing bad things may well happen. You ate an odious prick. Fucking die.

Just now, Manky said:

The ultimate arsehole speaks. I think the wounded soldiers make less fuss than the equivalent number of over entitled civilians would. Everybody joins knowing bad things may well happen. You ate an odious prick. Fucking die.

I was wondering how long it would take to get our very own veteran of the catering corps to comment.

They whine non stop, hence the families of killed soldiers during Iraq kicking up a stink because their darling relative, who was undoubtedly too thick to do anything else in life, got their stupid fucking head blown off.

If you want to admire and lionise idiots who are injured or killed in the armed forces then go ahead. The way those nasty rag heads were carrying on you'd almost be forgiven for worrying that someone would get hurt. 

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I was wondering how long it would take to get our very own veteran of the catering corps to comment.

They whine non stop, hence the families of killed soldiers during Iraq kicking up a stink because their darling relative, who was undoubtedly too thick to do anything else in life, got their stupid fucking head blown off.

If you want to admire and lionise idiots who are injured or killed in the armed forces then go ahead. The way those nasty rag heads were carrying on you'd almost be forgiven for worrying that someone would get hurt. 

I once worked with a guy who 'served' in the RAF as a cook. He was unbelievably stupid.

Just to highlight how special the thick the cannon-fodder cunts are, he once failed to locate his loudly-ringing mobile phone on his desk, because it was face down.

I think it would've been better if he'd died in a potato peeling accident. 

Just now, Bubbles said:

I once worked with a guy who 'served' in the RAF as a cook. He was unbelievably stupid.

Just to highlight how special the thick the cannon-fodder cunts are, he once failed to locate his loudly-ringing mobile phone on his desk, because it was face down.

There are of course exceptions. The officer classes and the more technically gifted recruits of the RAF and Navy are perfectly acceptable to have as dinner guests.

But the low level grunts and short order cooks like Manky are quite frankly asking for an IED to horrendously maim their genitals so that they are incapable of any future breeding.

5 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

You may mock, but the cunt will get subsidised entry to Seaworld Orlando for life. Those careers officers knew exactly what they were playing at.

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There are of course exceptions. The officer classes and the more technically gifted recruits of the RAF and Navy are perfectly acceptable to have as dinner guests.

But the low level grunts and short order cooks like Manky are quite frankly asking for an IED to horrendously maim their genitals so that they are incapable of any future breeding.

I imagine Manky the sort who sits in his well-worn armchair, can of Special Brew in gnarled hand, watching Das Boot and shouting at the TV about how he would have won the war. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Shamu is a has-been.

Blackfish is a good watch by the way. 

I see withers has flounced off in a poncy big huff, due to him being so shamed and being as guilty as fuck. Not quite a full on meltdown, but second to it. That will be the last we see of him, unless his barefaced cheek knows no bounds. 

10 hours ago, Eddie said:

I'm looking forward to the wheelchair rugby, I just hope no one gets seriously injured.

How do they get over the hurdles in those chairs....must watch and find out.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Bubbles said:

I imagine Manky the sort who sits in his well-worn armchair, can of Special Brew in gnarled hand, watching Das Boot and shouting at the TV about how he would have won the war. 

This is exactly how I imagine Manky too. So fat that he has to waddle to Iceland, but still wearing the beret and epaulets he was given when discharged 20 years ago from the 1st Battalion of Pot Washers serving in the South Korean DMZ.

Guest Bill Stickers

Actually Manky that's deeply unfair on the military. There is no way they would ever deploy you abroad. Did you wash the pots at Aldershot?