CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Policewomen's tits

Guest Manky

Guest Manky

Evidently,at a conference to raise the profile of women in the police, two top policewomen had an argument about who had the best tits. One flopped hers out and got suspended.

No better way of being taken more seriously. This would be OK if from now on, all policewomen went on patrol naked from the waist up.

And these cunts protect us.

Guest Fatty
11 minutes ago, Manky said:

Evidently,at a conference to raise the profile of women in the police, two top policewomen had an argument about who had the best tits. One flopped hers out and got suspended.

No better way of being taken more seriously. This would be OK if from now on, all policewomen went on patrol naked from the waist up.

I am surrounded by them as I type

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Manky said:

there is a case for the one who did not get hers out to be given  harsher treatment than the one who did.....a personal view you understand.

Dancing around like a bunch of cunts last week, flopping the yer baps out this week, what in the name of fuck is it gonna be next week....Mind how you go !

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

there is a case for the one who did not get hers out to be given  harsher treatment than the one who did.....a personal view you understand.

Bet the one who kept her tits covered was a right minging fucker. Ugly women in positions of power take everything out on others, and I should know. I work with enough goppers.

I for one would think more highly of the constabulary if all female pcs were forced to work topless. Think along the lines of Amsterdams red light area, it could become a massive tourist attraction overnight. It would also be a great boost to the uk economy, by increasing the sales of jeans in primark and matalan.

27 minutes ago, Manky said:

Bet the one who kept her tits covered was a right minging fucker. Ugly women in positions of power take everything out on others, and I should know. I work with enough goppers.

I suspect you'd fuck both of them. (Although if you have to choose, the one on the left is the one with the track record of getting them out when pissed.)

police-large_trans++eo_i_u9APj8RuoebjoAH

25 minutes ago, scotty said:

I for one would think more highly of the constabulary if all female pcs were forced to work topless. Think along the lines of Amsterdams red light area, it could become a massive tourist attraction overnight. It would also be a great boost to the uk economy, by increasing the sales of jeans in primark and matalan.

Last year, Metropolitan police trainee Sophia Adams won top prize in a plus size lingerie contest, "Star In A Bra". Apparently she's 32JJ, although whether that's her tits or her IQ is not made clear. 

model-img-11.jpg

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
57 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I suspect you'd fuck both of them. (Although if you have to choose, the one on the left is the one with the track record of getting them out when pissed.)

that is surprising....I would have lost the bet if it was a blind choice as to who had flashed her chebs......

although I think the l/h one would still polish up alright with a bit of lippy, a smile and shiny handcuffs. I find Women cops are always unsympathetic types and are always very judgemental when I have run ins with them.....apparently they seem to think I should respect Nurses privacy and take a hard line on hidden cameras as I found out to my cost.     

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Fatty said:

I am surrounded by them as I type

Why were you arrested? Was it for 

(a) being fat in a public place?

(b) wobbling on a zebra crossing?

(c) eating more than your fair share of lard?

(d) having bigger tits than the wpcs?

(e) something else?

Guest Fatty
2 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Why were you arrested? Was it for 

(a) being fat in a public place?

(b) wobbling on a zebra crossing?

(c) eating more than your fair share of lard?

(d) having bigger tits than the wpcs?

(e) something else?

Not arrested, arresting

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Last year, Metropolitan police trainee Sophia Adams won top prize in a plus size lingerie contest, "Star In A Bra". Apparently she's 32JJ, although whether that's her tits or her IQ is not made clear. 

model-img-11.jpg

HOLY FUCK!!! 

I'm offline for a while now chaps, got something to look up on google. 

This is the type of story that the Great British public love. After the appropriate "Administrative Censure" has been given the Assistant Commissioner will no doubt return to duties and the salacious details of the incident will be swept under the carpet. Clearly too much alcohol has played a part but I'm just wondering what an odd thing to for the two senior officers to get steamed up about. I suspect there is more going on between these two than has been let on....

Guest Manky

My problem with these spiteful cunts is the power they wield over mere mortals yet act like little fucking kids over a pair of tits.

"OK, Ma'am, the terrace is packed, 96 dead so far and loads more trying to get in. We need a decision before we have 500 dead"

"Does my bum look big in this?"

If they grew up a bit and acted like adults, maybe they wouldn't be objects of ridicule to many.

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The one on the right is a Superintendent judging by the insignia on her shoulder pad. Blimey, I do hope she got to that rank on merit and not getting them out for the lads. The one on the left looks like a teacher at my school who was very handy with her fists. I took the piss out of her once and she rammed my face into a filing cabinet and gave me detention.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bet she's never gone sleepy byes in peoples front gardens eh? Eh?

What would you do if somebody took advantage of your front garden?

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Manky said:

Question.... If they all went round with their tits out what's the most likely outcome?

1. Crime drops drastically, as everyone is outside gorping at the topless talent
  2. Crime rises drastically, as everyone commits a crime in order to be arrested by said topless talent, with a mild "resisting arrest" tussle...
6 hours ago, Spatchcock said:

Dancing around like a bunch of cunts last week, flopping the yer baps out this week, what in the name of fuck is it gonna be next week....Mind how you go !

Dunno, but it sounds promising!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I would say "I've been there. Oh yes, I've been there". Then I'd set the pitbulls...sorry, the Staffordshire bull terriers on them.

And there was me, thinking you would just lie back and smoke a cigarette.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I dont smoke.

Wise choice. I hear alcohol is quite flammable. Back on topic - I'd rather have a body cavity search by the one on the right.

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The one on the right is a Superintendent judging by the insignia on her shoulder pad. Blimey, I do hope she got to that rank on merit and not getting them out for the lads. The one on the left looks like a teacher at my school who was very handy with her fists. I took the piss out of her once and she rammed my face into a filing cabinet and gave me detention.

Correct....the fit one on the right is a superintendent ....how the fuck has she managed that?  She's only 16 years old.  Does her mum let her out late at night?

most wpc are proper lezzers........ I know a high ranking woman officer and she is openly gay.,,says she is sure most are.   Some cracking looking ladies she knocks around with and they all get their tits out at parties.   I've been there lol !

Guest Gurt
9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is the type of story that the Great British public love. After the appropriate "Administrative Censure" has been given the Assistant Commissioner will no doubt return to duties and the salacious details of the incident will be swept under the carpet. Clearly too much alcohol has played a part but I'm just wondering what an odd thing to for the two senior officers to get steamed up about. I suspect there is more going on between these two than has been let on....

Maybe you should grass them up? Seems to be your style??