CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pseudoscience

Rick_B

On 26 May 2016 at 11:57 PM, Rev said:

Although this bears little or no relevance to the post, I've been conducting a scientific study of sorts and concluded that drunk or sober, I'd fuck the bastard ovaries right out of Lucy Verasamy. Hope this helps.

Rev.... I would have to agree and would willingly let you join me in giving her an Eifell tower anytime.   We could get the BBC to commission a TV programme where we scientifically tested how many cum splashes we could throw across her face in one session. We could scientifically extrapolate how many fuck sessions it would take before our urge to splatter her in luv lemonade waned and began to deminish.   My guess is that Verasamy has a cum half life of approximately 300,000 years before any sign of smashing the fuck out of her box reduced. My old mate from school days Professor Brian Cocks could front the programme in his droll, slow, patronising delivery.  He was a fucking dull bastard and I used to walk past him going to the pub aged 18 when he was still going to cub scouts at st Matthews church  !!!  He's a fake scientist cunt on a monumental scale.... Thick as fuck and nearly failed his A levels despite his snobby cunt parents putting him through public secondary school...which in Oldham in the 1980s was proper Cuntish.  Clearly for this programme to have any scientific credibility some fat cunt from mock the week would have to present half of the programme and perform the plasebo control test.  This would consist of Dara wanking off furiously into James Cordons mouth, until he was spent.    All in the name of science.  It would be right up there with Attenboroughs finest and would be re run on Discovery every other month no doubt.  

Guest Gong Farmer

That's twice in as many days that that shitrag Daily Mail has run an article about quimflaps and cunts. The first one was about women going to see a doctor for a dangly pissflap reduction the NHS because they've seen other women's cunts and want one 'just like that', the second was about women with sore pissflaps that can't wear thongs or ride a bike on a cobbled road. This is what now constitutes news, 

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

That's twice in as many days that that shitrag Daily Mail has run an article about quimflaps and cunts. The first one was about women going to see a doctor for a dangly pissflap reduction the NHS because they've seen other women's cunts and want one 'just like that', the second was about women with sore pissflaps that can't wear thongs or ride a bike on a cobbled road. This is what now constitutes news, 

Stop reading the Femail section then you wanker.

Guest Gong Farmer
23 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Stop reading the Femail section then you wanker.

I was hoping to see a picture of a pair of dangly pissflaps but the cunts don´t even give you that.