CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucked if we're in,fucked if we're out

Neil

I heard this said today "Lets just say for arguments sake that we were not in the EU.Looking at what 's going on across Europe at the moment,would you want to join?"

I'm not fucking voting either way and then no cunt can blame me.

20 minutes ago, neil298 said:

If it's an absolute dead heat and they have to hold another one, every fucking cunt is going to blame you.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
35 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I heard this said today "Lets just say for arguments sake that we were not in the EU.Looking at what 's going on across Europe at the moment,would you want to join?"

I don't give a flying fucking shit-fuck, I just would prefer if cunts would stop shaking shit up, the process of change itself is worse than either result. You can fuck off too Neil you big greasy black Guiness -shit. I'd vote you alone out of Europe, and out of the ranks of the living too. Fuck off and die till you're dead you total cunt.

5 hours ago, neil298 said:

We managed for over a 1000 years before the EEC was set up.....them Romans got voted out.  Then we had to vote the Vikings out and that French cunt got voted in when our bloke got shot in the eye.  After that things settled down a bit, there was some argy bargy, but mainly internal sibling rivalry, usually ending up with a load of religious minorities being burnt at then stake.  So quite a bit to look forward to then if we vote out.   

Guest Harry Ballsack

If that cunt Dai Camoron bleats that we should remain in the European Union, fuck him and do the opposite, and vote leave! 

Guest DingTheRioja
21 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

We managed for over a 1000 years before the EEC was set up.....them Romans got voted out.  Then we had to vote the Vikings out and that French cunt got voted in when our bloke got shot in the eye.  After that things settled down a bit, there was some argy bargy, but mainly internal sibling rivalry, usually ending up with a load of religious minorities being burnt at then stake.  So quite a bit to look forward to then if we vote out.   

Don't forget that other French cunt who built some stone dildo to celebrate conquering England, but forgot to cross the channel...

17 minutes ago, Punkape said:

How old were you when you left school ?    

8 ?

I detect a Welsh cunt...so never went to school.  Hes not sure we're he is really. Bless.

6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Don't forget that other French cunt who built some stone dildo to celebrate conquering England, but forgot to cross the channel...

Short stubby angry French fucker...needed Nelson, then Wellington to give him a proper slap !  Yeah we voted that cunt out of Europe as well.   I suppose der Kaiser then Adolf on his European Tour 1939 to 45 was next to be cunted out of Europe.   Imagine if we were a united Europe and some cunt like that took over.   Did you vote for him......errrr no !    That's how it will happen.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

The Romans fucked off, on account of it being shite. 

Guest DingTheRioja
16 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The Romans fucked off, on account of it being shite. 

Skirts, sandals and the good old British weather, that was always going to go well wasn't it?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
27 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Skirts, sandals and the good old British weather, that was always going to go well wasn't it?

The jocks seem to cope 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The jocks seem to cope 

Yes but whisky and wine have distinctly different insulating properties.... although the jocks propensity for being bitter twisted fucks might have something to do with their nads freezing off?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
24 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yes but whisky and wine have distinctly different insulating properties.... although the jocks propensity for being bitter twisted fucks might have something to do with their nads freezing off?

Fucking Jesus. I shouldn't complain, it beats the multi quoting 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Manky

I like Europe, at arms length. A united Europe I don't like. I like to cpelebrate diversity by cunting anyone different to me, Johnny Foreigner, women, faggots, clever people and rich ones. If we are all the same, I'm fucked

Guest nobgobbler
15 minutes ago, Manky said:

I like Europe, at arms length. A united Europe I don't like. I like to cpelebrate diversity by cunting anyone different to me, Johnny Foreigner, women, faggots, clever people and rich ones. If we are all the same, I'm fucked

You forgot them cunts who don't ride a bike.

27 minutes ago, Manky said:

Don't get me wrong Manky.... I also like Europe at arms length. 22 miles of arm.     The thing is can anyone really name the President of Europe?   He exists, but no one voted for him.   If the Remain lot are saying we are safer IN then how does it work when a cunt like Putin takes over unelected?   That's how Adolf did it.....but to be fair he was elected, then banned elections.     

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Don't get me wrong Manky.... I also like Europe at arms length. 22 miles of arm.     The thing is can anyone really name the President of Europe?   He exists, but no one voted for him.   If the Remain lot are saying we are safer IN then how does it work when a cunt like Putin takes over unelected?   That's how Adolf did it.....but to be fair he was elected, then banned elections.     

Britain is the shittest place in Europe. Fuck off. 

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Don't get me wrong. I want out. Sovereignty is the issue for me. At least we can vote our useless cunts out every 5 years and get another bunch of useless cunts instead.