CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Not another fucking one!

Neil

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Carla Lane now,surely scousers cant have any fucking tears left can they?

I'm glad she's dead.

Guest DingTheRioja

A useless scouse cunt making a living out of writing about useless scouse scrounging cunts.

No fucking talent at all, that's just reality.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Didn't like Butterflies, barely remember the Liver Birds, hated Bread. What else did she write?

"Fug Cunt: An Introspective"  

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

Liverpool must be fuming the league is over, this would have definitely bagged a minutes fucking silence. 

I assume there will be a street parade of sorts. 

Klopp must be wondering what the got himself into up there!

Guest Manky

Liverpool has one sight unmatched anywhere else in the world. That of Lime Street Station as it gets smaller from the train back to civilisation.

2 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

It's been a mystery to me how the meeja have always creamed themselves over said shite for years , yet constantly slammed On the Buses.

What, a sitcom about 2 sex starved ugly blokes chasing anything in a skirt and takes the piss out of a fat woman in specs with the clippies all big chested, wearing short skirts and giggling like besotted school girls as said ugly blokes put their hands up their skirts? Cutting edge.

"Errrrrrrrr Butler errrrrrrrr git that bus aaaht errrrrrrrrr you made my day you 'ave errrrrrrrrr my gawd errrrrrrrrr Butler errrrrrrrrrrrr!".

That's my other Blakey impression.

Guest Gong Farmer

Boring shit glorifying dole scroungers and Scouse slags. At least we won't be subjected to any more her repetitive humourless bollocks. Good fucking riddance I say. 

Guest Gong Farmer
30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What, a sitcom about 2 sex starved ugly blokes chasing anything in a skirt and takes the piss out of a fat woman in specs with the clippies all big chested, wearing short skirts and giggling like besotted school girls as said ugly blokes put their hands up their skirts? Cutting edge.

"Errrrrrrrr Butler errrrrrrrr git that bus aaaht errrrrrrrrr you made my day you 'ave errrrrrrrrr my gawd errrrrrrrrr Butler errrrrrrrrrrrr!".

That's my other Blakey impression.

You forgot "errrrrrrrrrrr I 'ate you Butler, It's a diabolical liberty, that's what it is!!!" 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

The best thing that could have happened to the old Bread VT was to be sliced up on the cutting room floor.

(Mike, help me out with a punchline to finish this off)

Guest Gong Farmer
49 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The best thing that could have happened to the old Bread VT was to be sliced up on the cutting room floor.

That was a dire attempt at humour, about as funny as having a rusty razor blade lodged under your foreskin.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

That was a dire attempt at humour, about as funny as having a rusty razor blade lodged under your foreskin.

Irony is for irons.

6 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It browned people off. But you have to use your loaf and watch something else. it made Carla Lane a lot of dough as it was a good way to earn a crust.

I'll get my brolly.

Guest luke swarm
21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It browned people off. But you have to use your loaf and watch something else. it made Carla Lane a lot of dough as it was a good way to earn a crust.

I'll get my brolly.

you half baked cunt.