CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Health and Safety Cunts

Guest Axe Wound

Guest Axe Wound

Ordered a new swing for my youngest so she'll fuck off and leave me alone to eat myself to death. Sure enough when it turned up it was a set of eight foot poles, steel elbow joints you could handcuff Dwayne Johnson with and bolts as long and thick as my g-spot destroying middle finger.

First page of the fucking instruction manual reads 'Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.'

How big does your 36 month old have to be to choke on an eight foot long, chestnut pole? What kind of soup-brained, mongy fuckwit (apart from Bubbles) would let their three year old fuck around with bolts anyway?

If you're such a useless cunt of a parent, you and your kids ought to choke to death on something and get your deviant DNA out of the gene pool.

Health and Safety cunts think we're all a bunch of spastic idiots trying to bite our own shoulder and we need their guidance to wipe our own fucking arses or we'll fucking die of bog roll poisoning or flush ourselves down the fucking shitter. Government cunts.

21 minutes ago, Axe Wound said:

Ordered a new swing for my youngest so she'll fuck off and leave me alone to eat myself to death. Sure enough when it turned up it was a set of eight foot poles, steel elbow joints you could handcuff Dwayne Johnson with and bolts as long and thick as my g-spot destroying middle finger.

First page of the fucking instruction manual reads 'Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.'

How big does your 36 month old have to be to choke on an eight foot long, chestnut pole? What kind of soup-brained, mongy fuckwit (apart from Bubbles) would let their three year old fuck around with bolts anyway?

If you're such a useless cunt of a parent, you and your kids ought to choke to death on something and get your deviant DNA out of the gene pool.

Health and Safety cunts think we're all a bunch of spastic idiots trying to bite our own shoulder and we need their guidance to wipe our own fucking arses or we'll fucking die of bog roll poisoning or flush ourselves down the fucking shitter. Government cunts.

Another fucking essay from a stupid cunt. Take your eight foot poles, steel elbows and bolts and shove them up your arse with your g.spot destroying finger... Oh and get an avatar you thick lazy twat

34 minutes ago, Axe Wound said:

EUO2qXD.jpg

• Like 1

I had high hopes for this nom, having had to sit through an unbelievably boring training day last week on the always riveting subject of H&S Management. 

Then I realised who'd posted it and read the content (and re-read the edited version that removed references to minors, hence the shit font) and can safely say it's probably the worst nom ever by CC's thickest cunt.

Awful stuff. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I had high hopes for this nom, having had to sit through an unbelievably boring training day last week on the always riveting subject of H&S Management. 

Then I realised who'd posted it and read the content (and re-read the edited version that removed references to minors, hence the shit font) and can safely say it's probably the worst nom ever by CC's thickest cunt.

Awful stuff. 

I suspect Axe Wound chose his user name because of the gaping split in his skull, through which his brain fell out, rendering him a dribbling spastic cretin.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Awful stuff. 

a 1* offering at best by a FACELESS newbie . He is quick to stick his nose in though isn't he. I just hope that if he ever manages to erect the swing he falls off it and lands head first into a running wood mulcher.

Guest Axe Wound
22 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Another fucking essay from a stupid cunt. Take your eight foot poles, steel elbows and bolts and shove them up your arse with your g.spot destroying finger... Oh and get an avatar you thick lazy twat

Wanker, there's no wonder why you're called witheredscrote you must be so fucking old your eyesight's buggered to the same extent as your polyp ridden sphincter. Get some glasses you bell end and you might be able to get through this post. Assuming you're primary school education allows of course.

Cunt

1 minute ago, Axe Wound said:

Wanker, there's no wonder why you're called witheredscrote you must be so fucking old your eyesight's buggered to the same extent as your polyp ridden sphincter. Get some glasses you bell end and you might be able to get through this post. Assuming you're primary school education allows of course.

Cunt

That's more like it you soppy cunt, nobody is interested in your fucking swing. I suggest you make yourself a coffin out of the poles.

Guest Axe Wound
17 minutes ago, nocti said:

EUO2qXD.jpg

Look at the state of that shit, you rectal scab! Not only do you recommend fucking shopping at Sainsbury's but you've got donkey spunk all over the top of that cake. You need to drink the bleach so your burps don't stink like fucking animal jizz any more.

Guest Axe Wound
30 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Oh and get an avatar you thick lazy twat

And if I wanted a fucking avatar, I'd get one you motherless minge.

How do you know that's not what I look like, cockstain?

Guest Axe Wound
13 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Awful stuff. 

Ah the dickhead returns. If my nom's are so shit, where's yours? I know your Daddy doesn't stop skullfucking you for long but this diatribe against me is poor at best. The crap font is mine, you know it all, bottom feeding, malignant, talentless, little minded fuckhead.

Go finish Papa off before he fucks your Mum instead, don't want to run the risk of another one of you fucking the world up.

6 minutes ago, Axe Wound said:

Look at the state of that shit, you rectal scab! Not only do you recommend fucking shopping at Sainsbury's but you've got donkey spunk all over the top of that cake. You need to drink the bleach so your burps don't stink like fucking animal jizz any more.

Weren't Rectal Scab a '70s Heavy Metal band ?

Guest Axe Wound
9 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I suggest you make yourself a coffin out of the poles.

Rather do a Vlad the Impater on you with them and watch you die in horrible fucking pain, ya smelly old cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Axe Wound said:

And if I wanted a fucking avatar, I'd get one you motherless minge.

How do you know that's not what I look like, cockstain?

It's probably a negative.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Axe Wound said:

The only thing I hate more than this dog shit post is you, you cum stain.

7 minutes ago, Axe Wound said:

Ah the dickhead returns. If my nom's are so shit, where's yours? I know your Daddy doesn't stop skullfucking you for long but this diatribe against me is poor at best. The crap font is mine, you know it all, bottom feeding, malignant, talentless, little minded fuckhead.

Go finish Papa off before he fucks your Mum instead, don't want to run the risk of another one of you fucking the world up.

Naming me in every other post, desperate for attention, mother and father insults, fabricating stories about having children so you aren't exposed as the rebellious teenager that you clearly are but are pretending not to be.

Are you ill? 

Guest Axe Wound
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The only thing I hate more than this dog shit post is you, you cum stain.

Take that rat trap of your bollocks and chill out. Bitching like a woman is so unbecoming!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Axe Wound said:

Take that rat trap of your bollocks and chill out. Bitching like a woman is so unbecoming!

Don't feel you must say something if you have fuck all to say.

Just now, Axe Wound said:

Jesus H Christ, what's this undergraduate shit now?

wound, you're all over the shop already.

Why don't you ask admin to remove this dogshit nom to save you some embarrassment, take some time to regroup and then come back with something better? 

Guest Axe Wound
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Why don't you ask admin to remove this dogshit nom to save you some embarrassment, take some time to regroup and then come back with something better? 

Umm...probably for the same reason you don't, you backwoods hillbilly.

4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

2 minutes ago, Axe Wound said:

Umm...probably for the same reason you don't, you backwoods hillbilly.

See what I mean? Sort it out.