CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest deebom

9 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Why any of you cunts are opining on the merits of what passes for sushi or Japanese food in general is beyond me. I'm with Eddie, its good gear when done properly, and you can binge on it and not feel bloated as fuck. Think about that when chewing for the 400th time on a bit of Cruetzfeld-Jacob beef done to death in a pressure cooker.

Gourmets, the lot of you.

Didn't you mean Gormo's ?

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

I see you are au fait with Australian English.

Or at least you think you are...

That's as close as anyone wants to get to Aussie English... and while were at it, take those cunts from Jockland with you.

As for sushi, there's one in the St Pancras/eurostar terminal, the "people" going in there to eat look like they should be stuck on a spit and roasted for a few hours at Charcoal Mark Fucking Hot... after having their genitals basted with wasabi and spiked with chopsticks.

Guest deebom
10 hours ago, Eddie said:

You fucking bunch of cunts, Deebom I suggest you get your arse down to manzies at Tower Bridge road for your fill of shit this lunch time, I will be in Wawa, tower bridge road eating Delicious Sushi washed down with sake. 

MANZIES? You fucking cheeky cunt. I wouldn't be seen dead in that fucking dive. I detest anything that swims, and their pies are shit.

The world will be a better place when the last pie and mash shop closes down.

14 hours ago, deebom said:

MANZIES? You fucking cheeky cunt. I wouldn't be seen dead in that fucking dive. I detest anything that swims, and their pies are shit.

The world will be a better place when the last pie and mash shop closes down.

Well we agree on that debom, pie and mash was my first ever nom. I will try and dig it out.

Guest Bill Stickers
50 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Well we agree on that debom, pie and mash was my first ever nom. I will try and dig it out.

I wait with baited breath.

On 02/06/2016 at 10:47 PM, Rick_B said:

I can't say I particularly like it. There is a misconception though, sushi does not mean raw fish, it means vinegared rice. Quite a lot of sushi from sushi bars does contain raw fish, but it can also contain cooked fish or even be vegetarian. Raw fish has to be very fresh to be palatable and safe to eat, so all sushi you buy from supermarkets is either veggie or has things like cooked prawn or tinned tuna in it.

Ah so!

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

How about relaunching one of your clasics 'adults who deny shitting themselves' Obviously we now know why, only 1 bathroom in the house share.

It was a classic wasn't it? Ah memories. 

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I'm still having the nightmares bill.

My memory fails me. Were you one of those who manned up and admitted to adult sharting, or are you still kidding yourself? 

39 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

My memory fails me. Were you one of those who manned up and admitted to adult sharting, or are you still kidding yourself? 

Stayed on the side lines at the time bill, although I do now admit having shit myself more than once, the last time walking around a super market after I had been taking fat blocking tablets, stolen from fatty's desk. Pushed out a little fart in all innocence and spray painted my shorts.

12 minutes ago, scotty said:

I'm just pointing out that there's no excuse for poor spelling, scrotes. Stickers ought to know better. 

I got the point Scotters, but just had to take advantage of it. The Oxford dictionary states that baited & bated are a common mistake. There you have it, Bill is a common cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
52 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Stayed on the side lines at the time bill, although I do now admit having shit myself more than once, the last time walking around a super market after I had been taking fat blocking tablets, stolen from fatty's desk. Pushed out a little fart in all innocence and spray painted my shorts.

I'm pleased to see you've come to terms with it. It's nothing to be ashamed of. There's too many stigmas in society today.

Guest Bill Stickers
30 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I got the point Scotters, but just had to take advantage of it. The Oxford dictionary states that baited & bated are a common mistake. There you have it, Bill is a common cunt.

Withers, I'm simply not going to take English lessons from a fucking continental half breed such as yourself.