CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest deebom

Guest deebom

Sushi, fucking sushi. Do any of you cunts like sushi? Wouldn't surprise me if you do, fucking hipsters.

Anyway, the cunts I work with have taken up going to some cunt of a place called 'Yo fucking Sushi!' at lunch time. Slivers of uncooked fish wrapped in leaves with a bit of rice. One of them even had some fucking bean curd, the fucking cunt.

Dead things should be cooked. We're not savages rooting around in the fucking dirt, we discovered fire and it's properties for making things tasty.

Fuck sushi.

I dislike anything that comes from the sea.

32 minutes ago, deebom said:

Sushi, fucking sushi. Do any of you cunts like sushi? Wouldn't surprise me if you do, fucking hipsters.

Anyway, the cunts I work with have taken up going to some cunt of a place called 'Yo fucking Sushi!' at lunch time. Slivers of uncooked fish wrapped in leaves with a bit of rice. One of them even had some fucking bean curd, the fucking cunt.

Dead things should be cooked. We're not savages rooting around in the fucking dirt, we discovered fire and it's properties for making things tasty.

Fuck sushi.

Raw and fishy, lovely.  Pissflaps and rice every time for me.

35 minutes ago, deebom said:

Fuck sushi.

Absolute shit, sushi, not the nom. 

Cunts who buy the little packs in supermarkets as though they are some high-society healthy-eating cunts truly need to be made as dead as the traces of fish in the mass-produced, fake-sushi shit they are gobbling.

On a slightly related note, I highly recommend watching Wicked Tuna on Nat Geo though. 

Guest luke swarm
52 minutes ago, deebom said:

Fuck sushi.

An excellent nomination, this has got to be one of the biggest cons going....its fucking raw you cunts and the only thing that you should eat raw are vegetable/fruit foods.....those jap cunts must be laughing all the way to the HSBC.......I went to a jap type restaurant called Wagamamas once....guess what I had, fucking super noodles swimming about in a bowl of chicken soup and the cunts charged me £12 for this shite.    

In Birmingham Selfridges, they have one of these sushi places that sends the food around on a conveyor belt for pretentious more money than sense dickwads....on Saturdays there is actually a queue here of hapless berks waiting to be relieved of their cash......all this within eyeshot of a perfectly serviceable Burgerking.....at least that is honest bad for you fastfood.     

Guest Ollyboro

Does the food at Yo Sushi still go round on a conveyer belt? Like heavily shitted underwear on an airport's baggage carousel? An unbelievably shit way to present shit. They may as well go the whole fucking hog and have square perspex sewage pipes as fucking tables. 

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Cunts who buy the little packs in supermarkets as though they are some high-society healthy-eating cunts truly need to be made as dead as the traces of fish in the mass-produced, fake-sushi shit they are gobbling.

On a slightly related note, I highly recommend watching Wicked Tuna on Nat Geo though. 

I would like to take a 80lb frozen tuna to your head you stupid, long overdue for slaughter , Welsh cunt.

34 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Does the food at Yo Sushi still go round on a conveyer belt? Like heavily shitted underwear on an airport's baggage carousel? An unbelievably shit way to present shit. They may as well go the whole fucking hog and have square perspex sewage pipes as fucking tables. 

How does it work? If you take a dish from the belt, how do the management know what you've had? You could lie.

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

I worked with a Dr who used to buy them. It was a little plastic tray with 3 little rolled up fishy objects with a thimble of black sauce and to add insult, little chopsticks. And she used to make it last as long as a whole meal. Fucking ridiculous.

Guest Ollyboro
8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How does it work? If you take a dish from the belt, how do the management know what you've had? You could lie.

Absolutely no idea. I'm fucked if I've ever been to one. I can only imagine it would be like the time my Dad set up a model railway he'd got me for Christmas, and I shit on it in protest. Perhaps the management analyse your stools to see what you'd eaten? No fucking wonder the cunts aren't allowed on Groupon.

4 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Absolutely no idea. I'm fucked if I've ever been to one. I can only imagine it would be like the time my Dad set up a model railway he'd got me for Christmas, and I shit on it in protest. Perhaps the management analyse your stools to see what you'd eaten? No fucking wonder the cunts aren't allowed on Groupon.

I love Groupon. 

I can't say I particularly like it. There is a misconception though, sushi does not mean raw fish, it means vinegared rice. Quite a lot of sushi from sushi bars does contain raw fish, but it can also contain cooked fish or even be vegetarian. Raw fish has to be very fresh to be palatable and safe to eat, so all sushi you buy from supermarkets is either veggie or has things like cooked prawn or tinned tuna in it.

30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I worked with a Dr who used to buy them. It was a little plastic tray with 3 little rolled up fishy objects with a thimble of black sauce and to add insult, little chopsticks. And she used to make it last as long as a whole meal. Fucking ridiculous.

Fucking hell Gypps, should you be working. Lay off the sauce girl.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Sorry fellow cunts but I enjoy sushi, the wasabi horseradish and soy sauce give it a kick and you don't feel like you have overloaded on fat like you do when you have a hamburger. 

you slack jawed faggot Eddie......get down to Weatherspoons like the rest of us cunts for out of date beer and microwaved pie and chips...half the price and a better clientele of down and outs.......fucking wasabi, its just mustard you cunt,

Guest deebom
3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Sorry fellow cunts but I enjoy sushi, the wasabi horseradish and soy sauce give it a kick and you don't feel like you have overloaded on fat like you do when you have a hamburger. 

Get out Eddie. Just leave now. You cunt.

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Hamburger? Are you wiz? 

Withers'll be along shortly to extol the virtues of a royale with cheese. 

15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You fucking bunch of cunts, Deebom I suggest you get your arse down to manzies at Tower Bridge road for your fill of shit this lunch time, I will be in Wawa, tower bridge road eating Delicious Sushi washed down with sake. 

Make sure they serve you the premier sake, it is called ' Forfuks ' sake

Guest Wizardsleeve
52 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Hamburger? Are you wiz? 

Withers'll be along shortly to extol the virtues of a royale with cheese. 

Am I admin, as well, you idiotic toilet nugget?  Take your fantasist conspiracy shite to fuckwitimus' padded cell and bawl your eyes out about it!  

FAGGOT! 

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Am I admin, as well, you idiotic toilet nugget?  Take your fantasist conspiracy shite to fuckwitimus' padded cell and bawl your eyes out about it!  

FAGGOT! 

You really are stupendously thick aren't you? 

Why are you following me? Please leave me alone you creepy drunk. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

You really are stupendously thick aren't you? 

Why are you following me? Please leave me alone you creepy drunk. 

Nice try.  Simply recycling what I already had to tell you, and Bill, and fuckwitimus simply won't do.  Off to choonshed with you lot!!  

Why any of you cunts are opining on the merits of what passes for sushi or Japanese food in general is beyond me. I'm with Eddie, its good gear when done properly, and you can binge on it and not feel bloated as fuck. Think about that when chewing for the 400th time on a bit of Cruetzfeld-Jacob beef done to death in a pressure cooker.

Gourmets, the lot of you.