CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football European Championship

Guest Ollyboro

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I couldn't help myself, Ding.  Scruffo doesn't make a daily appearance, and I'm attempting to lure him out of his shell.  In time, I'm confident he'll possess enough confidence to approach a marginally attractive street prossie with a tenner and get a back alley standing shag.  Would do the lad good, I tell you.  

I'm not having a very good time of it at the moment with things looking to get a whole lot worse and the problem is there is no way out this time like there was in 2009, 2012 and 2013.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I couldn't help myself, Ding.  Scruffo doesn't make a daily appearance, and I'm attempting to lure him out of his shell.  In time, I'm confident he'll possess enough confidence to approach a marginally attractive street prossie with a tenner and get a back alley standing shag.  Would do the lad good, I tell you.  

A good old knee-trembler?

2 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

I'm not having a very good time of it at the moment with things looking to get a whole lot worse and the problem is there is no way out this time like there was in 2009, 2012 and 2013.

You missed a few years out, like 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015 but the jurys' out on 2016 but I don't think they'll take long to decide...

2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

A good old knee-trembler?

You missed a few years out, like 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015 but the jurys' out on 2016 but I don't think they'll take long to decide...

They weren't actually too bad, I got through those years without much damage and 2010 was a good year a lot of the time.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, applescruff14 said:

They weren't actually too bad, I got through those years without much damage and 2010 was a good year a lot of the time.

Pics or didn't happen!

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Those were the years when the P45's were handed out straight away, no delays.  

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

We can only fucking hope.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

A German missing a penalty, shows miracles can happen.

Shut your fat, droning , footy blabbering mouth you cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
38 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Shut your fat, droning , footy blabbering mouth you cunt.

You need a new line.

That one's about as old and wanted as the EU Agreement.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Apple,your doing it again. Run away with profB,she'll look after you. Think Romeo and Juliet.

Well the last part where they fucking die.

Is that where they fall off the balcony?

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Falling off a high balcony makes a better youtube video than poisoning...

Why don't you get filmed downing a gallon of bleach and throw yourself off @Drew P Pissflaps roof to test the theory? 

The fall won't likely kill you, so hopefully the film will fade to black as your stupid body is writhing in agony as it dissolves from the inside. 

I guarantee you will top the leaderboard and make franks' videos look like a GCSE media studies project. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Shows how gland are.fuckingshitty

How the fuck did we win the ashes. Or is that actually the consolation prize, a fucking egg cup full of shitty cinders. 

Cricket is for poofs.

Guest Stella Arsehole
On 6/2/2016 at 8:20 PM, Ollyboro said:

Why's the fucking pitch tartan tonight? Is it a dig at the useless Scotch cunts? The only fuckers from Britain and Ireland to not qualify.

It's actually a net pattern to remind the cod stealing cunts what this game is really about.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
47 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Losing to Iceland in the football, wrong team and wrong manager.

Good. Fucking tighten you cunts.