CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The demise of a good friend

Witheredscrote

Guest Wizardsleeve

Oooh...Now I'm George!  What a scathing indictment from such utter simpletons!  

Choonshed, both of you!  rejoin your bum chum!  

Guest luke swarm
18 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Oooh...Now I'm George!  What a scathing indictment from such utter simpletons!  

Choonshed, both of you!  rejoin your bum chum!  

I tell you its a good job you have not got the time to stay on here all day Sleeve.....why.. that would make you some kind of loser if I recall you saying.

What time is it in your state, for all I know you might have finished work and may be enjoying some ...Millertime I think you chaps call it. 

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

I tell you its a good job you have not got the time to stay on here all day Sleeve.....why.. that would make you some kind of loser if I recall you saying.

What time is it in your state, for all I know you might have finished work and may be enjoying some ...Millertime I think you chaps call it. 

He might not understand, swarm. Replace 'chaps' with 'dudes' and he might get it. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

It's just after noon where I am, Smarmy!  The little hand of the clock is on the 12, the big hand has already passed.....or didn't your oldies teach you?  

7 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

He might not understand, swarm. Replace 'chaps' with 'dudes' and he might get it. 

You two speak more like an American than anybody here!  

On Thursday, June 02, 2016 at 10:23 PM, witheredscrote said:

It is with a very heavy heart that I have to report the passing of a very dear friend and fellow cunt The Norfolk One. His widow has informed me that his death was due to his throwing up into his cupped hands, forgetting the webbed digits , and choking on his own bile after a heavy session on CC. He leaves behind a dead rat and a very happy Spar shop assistant. I am sure that Ding and Roops will be in need of our support at this difficult time.

Farewell old friend.

Sadly pissed by all.

Withers I do like the French,  and do have a flat in Touquet that I use regularly, it's a short 25 minutes flight from lid and is not swamped by the brits, restaurants are good as are the golf courses. However that's  where it ends. I must point out that you are very wrong about decs. The most popular poster by far is a massive loss to the corner. He can rescue a dismissal thread and cause a storm in a tea cup. Love or loath him this place will not be the same without him. Decs rip.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Eddie, the cunting will go on.  Decimus got banned because of Decimus, there was no grassing conspiracy, no organized attempt to drive him off, just his own idiocy thinking he had full entitlement to be a prick.  He was wrong.  Perhaps now, others will contribute more in a post than just "you're pathetic, kill yourself." "You're the thickest fucking cunt ever on CC, bark stripper for you," or any of the variety of drink bleach comments.  It all gets rather circular, doesn't it?  Besides, you still have the rest of the bell end brigade, just not its leader.  The black smoke is still burning until they elect a new one.  

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Eddie, the cunting will go on.  Decimus got banned because of Decimus, there was no grassing conspiracy, no organized attempt to drive him off, just his own idiocy thinking he had full entitlement to be a prick.  He was wrong.  Perhaps now, others will contribute more in a post than just "you're pathetic, kill yourself." "You're the thickest fucking cunt ever on CC, bark stripper for you," or any of the variety of drink bleach comments.  It all gets rather circular, doesn't it?  Besides, you still have the rest of the bell end brigade, just not its leader.  The black smoke is still burning until they elect a new one.  

Withers,you thick fucker, just pathetic, kill yourself by drinking bleach and then errr put yourself into a bark stripper............In memory of Decimus....a real cunts cunt RIP 

5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Christ Wiz, you're pathetic, kill yourself. You're the thickest cunt ever on CC, bark stripper for you. Drinking a litre of bleach should stop you gloating, you up yourself, yank tosspot.

R.I.P Detritus

Guest Bill Stickers
6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You're pathetic. Kill yourself. 

Double disabled dead-dadded toilet. 

Guest Harry Ballsack

I elect you.

2 minutes ago, Harry Ballsack said:

Not you spunkbubble! 

It's direct reply to Wizardsleeve

I know, I just don't want sleeve thinking that anyone likes him, the parentless prick. 

And anyone that sides with him is also a complete buffoon. Be careful, he's a very angry drunk. 

Guest Harry Ballsack
11 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I know, I just don't want sleeve thinking that anyone likes him, the parentless prick. 

And anyone that sides with him is also a complete buffoon. Be careful, he's a very angry drunk. 

If you re read the quote, im electing him as the next bell end.

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 hours ago, Harry Ballsack said:

I elect you.

I pass.  The utter fuckwits in that group transcend boundaries of thickness, and redefine the term spastic.  I do not speak or communicate monosyllabically, therefore I am not qualified for the position.  

Don't let the dribbling soppy cunt known as bubbles influence you.  All of this "taking sides" rubbish is schoolyard idiocy at its most underwhelming.  Where he needs multiple twats standing by him to do his cunting, it is best to do your own; stand on your own feet, and find your own path in this most esteemed site.  Unlike him and his little troupe of drooling window licker mates, I need no friends and do not endeavor to befriend anybody, only to cunt those I feel are most deserving.

Happy slating, you cunt! 

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Christ Wiz, you're pathetic, kill yourself. You're the thickest cunt ever on CC, bark stripper for you. Drinking a litre of bleach should stop you gloating, you up yourself, yank tosspot.

R.I.P Detritus

Are you talking again, you miserable, slithering pile of shit?  

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Brucey said:

Wiz, no one likes you. Even your own parents died prematurely to escape having to listen to another second of your hysterical rambling.

Swim in a bog, with concrete Speedos.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

up your fucking game...this is awful and imagine if a guest to the site saw this.....what the hell would they think, its embarrassing.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Brucey said:

Wiz, no one likes you. Even your own parents died prematurely to escape having to listen to another second of your hysterical rambling.

How did they die? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Why do you say these things ? They have negative value- saying fuck all is neutral, of a value of 0, which is better than -20. Listen to Luke, he has your best interests in mind.