CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Price of a Pint of Milk

Guest luke swarm

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Well obviously we make allowances for the retards Manky, that's go without saying....please carry on as normal, well as normal as you can manage.

I used to work at a company that made milk bottles for export to Wales. I operated the machine that stamped " Open other end " on the bottom. The company went bust. Someone forgot that sheep shaggers can't read.

Guest Harry Ballsack
42 minutes ago, Manky said:

I used to work at a company that made milk bottles for export to Wales. I operated the machine that stamped " Open other end " on the bottom. The company went bust. Someone forgot that sheep shaggers can't read.

Be wary of any milk packaged in Wales destined for English consumption.... 

Warning, contains boy cow milk!

Guest Manky
11 minutes ago, Harry Ballsack said:

Be wary of any milk packaged in Wales destined for English consumption.... 

Warning, contains boy cow milk!

Apply Occam's Razor. cut out all the bollocks. Avoid Wales and it's  gay druid population.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Yo

Yo? Blooming Yo?

Seeing as this is the nice forum would you please refrain from using such words. You Sir are a bounder.

Now kindly go forth and multiply.

Thank you ever so much.

4 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Never mind that it would difficult to pile a liquid, I seriously think you need to relax , so you can understand "don't have a cow, man". 

Do you read what you're typing before you submit your posts? Maybe you need therapy? 

Don't worry bubble.. I'm here. I'm putting together a nom that will do away with bastard cry-baby wiz once and for all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Don't worry bubble.. I'm here. I'm putting together a nom that will do away with bastard cry-baby wiz once and for all.

Good, he's like a stray mongrel that nobody cares for since his parents deserted him. 

And he's nasty when he's had a drink. 

9 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Good, he's like a stray mongrel that nobody cares for since his parents deserted him. 

And he's nasty when he's had a drink. 

It's him or me, bubble. This is it. And when the weak fatherless freak implodes, I want decs membership reinstated as my reward. Otherwise I'm taking Bill with me.. as we are One. 

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's him or me, bubble. This is it. And when the weak fatherless freak implodes, I want decs membership reinstated as my reward. Otherwise I'm taking Bill with me.. as we are one. 

I have faith in you, frank.

Orphan Annie is all over the place at the moment, he's lost control. 

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank you coming across as uncomfortable as George Osborne in a high viz vest at a factory up north. I honestly believe with out decs wiz will send you to the long grass

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Frank you coming across as uncomfortable as George Osborne in a high viz vest at a factory up north. I honestly believe with out decs wiz will send you to the long grass

Has Osborne ever filmed himself in his pants.. dancing to Stevie Wonder's Part Time Lover? Have faith little man. 

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Please step aside Eddie...this will make for excellent viewing....with any luck both parties may suffer irreparable damage and hopefully perish from the wounds that will obviously be severe. Handbags ready Gentlemen. 

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Please step aside Eddie...this will make for excellent viewing....with any luck both parties may suffer irreparable damage and hopefully perish from the wounds that will obviously be severe. Handbags ready Gentlemen. 

Obviously frank does not have the fight left I him, he is shot to bits and only still standing as decs was his corner man. He has lost the real force behind him. 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Eddie said:

Obviously frank does not have the fight left I him, he is shot to bits and only still standing as decs was his corner man. He has lost the real force behind him. 

There might be enough of the old Frank lurking in this total wreck of a cunt Eddie......if he channels all his inner chi and has a good drink before the fight then I think the yank cunt is in for a severe pummelling as we could all wish for...over to you Frank, Decimus is cheering you on from the guest lounge, don't let him down.

8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

There might be enough of the old Frank lurking in this total wreck of a cunt Eddie......if he channels all his inner chi and has a good drink before the fight then I think the yank cunt is in for a severe pummelling as we could all wish for...over to you Frank, Decimus is cheering you on from the guest lounge, don't let him down.

I'd appreciate a show of 'likes' in support... just to see who's on side. 

Guest Manky
9 minutes ago, Frank said:

As a world renowned Internationalist, I feel Wiz must get my backing.

Can't hang around, I am nipping out to have my leg amputated to back up my application to become a BBC sport's reporter

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Manky said:

As a world renowned Internationalist, I feel Wiz must get my backing.

Can't hang around, I am nipping out to have my leg amputated to back up my application to become a BBC sport's reporter

I think your chances would be greatly improved if you amputated your Head.

Guest Ollyboro
30 minutes ago, Frank said:

This is what it's come to. Hawking yourself on the old main drag for a few measly 'likes'. Fucking shameful. You hack. 

Guest Bill Stickers
18 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

This is what it's come to. Hawking yourself on the old main drag for a few measly 'likes'. Fucking shameful. You hack. 

You've got the measure of that snatch weasel Frank. Changes sides like the fucking breeze. I've been a Lone Ranger and top dog since day one. Would you like to be my new deputy? 

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Manky said:

I don't have the faintest idea how much a pint of milk costs as it is sold in litres. More fucking perfidy off Johnny Foreigner. Done to keep the frogs, Kraut's, spics, wops, dagoes and sundry other bunches of cunts happy. If I have missed anybody, let me know and I will add them to the list. Can't be racist now, can we?

You obviously shop in the wrong place, Tescos still sell in the good old British Pint...

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=251314233

45 pence since you ask...

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Has Osborne ever filmed himself in his pants.. dancing to Stevie Wonder's Part Time Lover? Have faith little man. 

What kind of pants?

Posh Spices' red lacy thong?

or your usual granny flannel tents?