CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Price of a Pint of Milk

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

In keeping with the new friendly spirit of the corner, may I nominate the above subject for a reasoned and calm debate........we will have no more noise or shouting here thank you very much.

I myself have no real strong feelings about the price of milk but now that the corner has entered a new era of peace and tranquillity. I might as well nominate a subject that no one actually gives a fuck about. Sadly I have no amusing stories about a pint of milk or any zany funny pictures about a pint of milk. Ding might have one in his arsenal of crap gifs and that's certainly something to look forward to I think you will agree.

if only Mike was here, he could have formulated a one liner to help me out in this difficult subject or Decimus, who would have sworn blind that the excessive price was somehow affected by pictures of Mrs Roops.   

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Best nom ever. 

Wiz won't comment, he buys his milk by the gallon. 

Your mum is selling it cheap.  her low hangers are engorged with you going to the bottle and all.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Bubbles said:

Your mum doesn't produce any. 

Shes dead. 

That's right, she is.  Safe from the tedium of a piece of shit like you!  Off you go, the dairy has just your mum's number for the machine again.  Looks like all the starving infants on the dark continent are saved.  I bet that really gets on your tits, doesn't it, you hateful bigoted pile of liquid shit?  

10 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

That's right, she is.  Safe from the tedium of a piece of shit like you!  Off you go, the dairy has just your mum's number for the machine again.  Looks like all the starving infants on the dark continent are saved.  I bet that really gets on your tits, doesn't it, you hateful bigoted pile of liquid shit?  

Never mind that it would difficult to pile a liquid, I seriously think you need to relax , so you can understand "don't have a cow, man". 

Do you read what you're typing before you submit your posts? Maybe you need therapy? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Never mind that it would difficult to pile a liquid, I seriously think you need to relax , so you can understand "don't have a cow, man". 

Do you read what you're typing before you submit your posts? Maybe you need therapy? 

You haven't visited home lately, have you?  Pastures are loaded with liquid piles of shit.  Perhaps I'm using the wrong visual, just look in a mirror, dullard!  

Guest luke swarm

Well I must say, I am disappointed that this well formulated and genuine cunt nomination has deteriorated into some kind of childish tit for tat nonsense. May I remind "punters" that we have got rid of the main exponent and promoter of this sort of pointless acrimony and I was looking forward to an educated and informative debate about the price of milk. 

Can we please stop this cuntish banter get back on track .......lets start some real lactose based debate on this completely shit and pointless nom. Thank You     

58 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

In keeping with the new friendly spirit of the corner, may I nominate the above subject for a reasoned and calm debate........we will have no more noise or shouting here thank you very much.

I myself have no real strong feelings about the price of milk but now that the corner has entered a new era of peace an d tranquillity. I might as well nominate a subject that no one actually gives a fuck about. Sadly I have no amusing stories about a pint of milk or any zany funny pictures about a pint of milk. Ding might have one in his arsenal of crap gifs and that's certainly something to look forward to I think you will agree.

if only Mike was here, he could have formulated a one liner to help me out in this difficult subject or Decimus, who would have sworn blind that the excessive price was somehow affected by pictures of Mrs Roops.   

It's no good crying over spilt milk but I take your pint about no amusing stories. I guess it is hard to deliver them but you could float a few.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's no good crying over spilt milk but I take your pint about no amusing stories. I guess it is hard to deliver them but you could float a few.

what you need is a fucking good shake you silly old moo

in memory of MikeD, RIP old friend. 

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

what you need is a fucking good shake you silly old moo

in memory of MikeD, RIP old friend. 

Pull the udder one, Luke. We could discuss this nom until the cows come home, but I really don't heifer the time for it. 

That's how it's done, I'm glad mike is gone, he was rubbish. 

Guest nobgobbler
32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You are Ernie, drove the fastest milk cart in the west. I claim my £5.

Guest Manky

I don't have the faintest idea how much a pint of milk costs as it is sold in litres. More fucking perfidy off Johnny Foreigner. Done to keep the frogs, Kraut's, spics, wops, dagoes and sundry other bunches of cunts happy. If I have missed anybody, let me know and I will add them to the list. Can't be racist now, can we?

Guest luke swarm
26 minutes ago, Manky said:

Can't be racist now, can we?

No you certainly cannot...however you can still be a bit thick so please continue as normal.

43 minutes ago, Manky said:

I don't have the faintest idea how much a pint of milk costs as it is sold in litres. More fucking perfidy off Johnny Foreigner. Done to keep the frogs, Kraut's, spics, wops, dagoes and sundry other bunches of cunts happy. If I have missed anybody, let me know and I will add them to the list. Can't be racist now, can we?

Northerners. 

A vile, sub-human species. 

Guest Manky
19 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Northerners. 

A vile, sub-human species. 

I will now list the good qualities of the Welsh.

I think that just about covers it.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Yo, Gurt will not like this nom.

...is this what we`ve sank to Luke? 

it is Pokey......and that is the point.......lets not quarrel  my friend, nobody likes to see that sort of behaviour here apparently.   

Guest Manky
8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

it is Pokey......and that is the point.......lets not quarrel  my friend, nobody likes to see that sort of behaviour here apparently.   

Fuck off you knob. I do.

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Manky said:

Fuck off you knob. I do.

Well obviously we make allowances for the retards Manky, that's go without saying....please carry on as normal, well as normal as you can manage.