CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ali

Eddie

28 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The biggest racist in the world, apart from me and Manky is about to snuff it  good riddance to an over rated cunt who was about as good as rapping as vanilla ice. Wanker.

In his day he was slightly better than Judge at punching men around the ring, and for the last 20 years he could shake a mean martini cocktail.

Guest deebom

He's been nommed before an this is what I said before.

He is a great man. A man who stood by what he said and lost everything because of that.

14 minutes ago, deebom said:

He is a great man. A man who stood by what he said and lost everything because of that.

A coward that bit the hand that fed him, a disgrace of a man. Henry cooper was not a cunt.

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, deebom said:

nonsense...I think he has been married six or seven time so has had a good life on the hole.

Another feeble-minded sap that found religion. I think the black muslims believe that yacob a mad scientist created the white man by breeding the weakest light coloured blacks until the white devil was born. Yacob had a massive head and looked like MC.  Ali turned his back on his mate malcolm x because the leader told him so, utter fucking cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, deebom said:

I'm glad he's dead 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Another feeble-minded sap that found religion. I think the black muslims believe that yacob a mad scientist created the white man by breeding the weakest light coloured blacks until the white devil was born. Yacob had a massive head and looked like MC.  Ali turned his back on his mate malcolm x because the leader told him so, utter fucking cunt.

No wonder you normally keep it short. Gaggling fuck brain.

Guest Manky

He dodged Vietnam when his country needed him the cowardly cunt.

By the way, my mate Skidmark is a far better boxer than Cassius Clay ever was. His record is putting 328 used Pampers, 36 used Tena Ladies tampons and 15 full colostomy bags in a Pillar Box in 2 minutes 45 seconds.

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Over rated??????????

You obviously know fuck all about boxing. Say what you want about his personality, but you cannot call him overrated 

I can and shall, its actually people who think they know boxing but dont who put him on the pedestal.

Good fighter but not invincable, even Henry Cooper put him on his arse and would have won te fight if alis corner haven't cheated. His world title fights against Sonny Liston were all fixed. 

After his ban he was successful in two fights then fought then undeafeated Champ, Joe Frazier. In this match he was beaten spanked and was knocked down in the 15th. 

Then Ken Norton Beat him 

His Second Title Victoty against 'big' George was impressive, however rumors about a fix on this fight have always been discussed

In between, his matches against Jimmy Young and earnie Shavers where a disgrace and Ali clearly lost both 

Then he Lost his title to a novice of 8 or so victorys, although he won in the rematch, did he really do enough to justify his great status?, tyson in his prime would have killed him.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Over rated??????????

You obviously know fuck all about boxing. Say what you want about his personality, but you cannot call him overrated 

Have to agree there with you Gyp. The rumble in the jungle fight with George Foreman saw the most cunning piece of ring strategy ever devised up to that point which destroyed the career of a fighter most experts regarded as unbeatable.

4 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Have to agree there with you Gyp. The rumble in the jungle fight with George Foreman saw the most cunning piece of ring strategy ever devised up to that point which destroyed the career of a fighter most experts regarded as unbeatable.

Rumours have always been around claiming don king set the fix from day 1

23 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Rumours have always been around claiming don king set the fix from day 1

I've read them but as somebody who did a bit of amatuer stuff in his youth I can tell you that Foreman was showing clear signs of fatigue and an inability to defend himself from Ali's final flurry despite it being thrown from the backfoot. That is very difficult to fake.

Foreman himself has said that the fight destroyed him mentally as a boxer which is reflected in his record in the several years after Kinshasa. I also think it unlikely that Foreman or Ali would have gone along with a fix in all honesty.

2 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I've read them but as somebody who did a bit of amatuer stuff in his youth I can tell you that Foreman was showing clear signs of fatigue and an inability to defend himself from Ali's final flurry despite it being thrown from the backfoot. That is very difficult to fake.

Foreman himself has said that the fight destroyed him mentally as a boxer which is reflected in his record in the several years after Kinshasa. I also think it unlikely that Foreman or Ali would have gone along with a fix in all honesty.

Was Harry Carpenter your dad ? Fuck off you boring cunt.

6 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Was Harry Carpenter your dad ? Fuck off you boring cunt.

I wouldn't expect a Pseudo-Cheese munching grandchild of one of Hitler's bum boys to understand anything about an aggressive sport like boxing. Stick to cycling and rythmic gymnastics you fucking French cock jockey.