CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being such a cunt that I can't add a profile pic using my ipad

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

Guest Ambrose
18 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Yeh, worked it out yet Gypps. Withers to all, but one who calls me Scrotes. Southampton is nice in June

"Scrotes" is that the Southampton outlet of "Gregs" ? Do they do pasties?

51 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Bigger cunt if you keep changing your profile pic like my dad used to change the wall paper.  Every fucking month.   Bubbles used to look good with that sweaty face pic of that day time TV cunt.  Very him . 

Brilliant, mongs, truly a cunting masterpiece.  This will be recorded in the CC tomes of time as possibly the best cunting ever administered by anyone with a single digit IQ. 

Idiot. 

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Bill's a shy academic, and sometimes these quiet clever cunts lack the most basic skills the likes of you and I possess... common sense. To be fair, the site is full of thicko's and if push came to shove, I'd agree that you are most definitely in the top two. 

So me and you then Frank! 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

After reading all your late night passed up posts, same conclusion.....you're a bunch of cunts.

Some of you lick others arseholes, and have little gangs of cunts 

It's a very SPECIAL place for sure. 

By the way. Anyone know how to upload a pic using an iPad.  Fucking useless cunts, simple question and there's menstrual cycles going off everywhere. 

1 hour ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

After reading all your late night passed up posts, same conclusion.....you're a bunch of cunts.

Some of you lick others arseholes, and have little gangs of cunts 

It's a very SPECIAL place for sure. 

By the way. Anyone know how to upload a pic using an iPad.  Fucking useless cunts, simple question and there's menstrual cycles going off everywhere. 

The only picture anyone wants to see uploaded is one of your bleach-induced suicide death certificate, sharpish.

Fuck off. 

What you do is fill a bath,find an extension lead and plug it in (if you have electric in your hovel in yorkshire)then make sure you have a backlight to your profile,plug in the ipad to the mains.....stand in tin bath.....point ipad at ugly fucking fizzog........smile.....drop ipad.......bingo!...... everyone's happy

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yep. Me and gobbler. I don't think he likes women. He probably keeps his mum's corpse in the attic and does the hoovering in one of her Mary Quant shift dresse's from the 60s.

Stick the boot in Gyps, and I'll kick the shit out of his colostomy bag.

Guest Snatch
16 hours ago, luke swarm said:

if you are married by the way then make sure your wife is helping you by looking over your shoulder and is touching the back of your neck in a supportive gesture......ok now try that and see you in a few minutes, there's a good chap.   

His "wife" probably looks over his shoulder quiet a bit while giving him a reach round.

Anyway,he has an ipad which makes an even bigger cunt.

Guest Manky
13 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Anyway,he has an ipad which makes an even bigger cunt.

They are cheaper than having 'cunt' tattoed on every inch of your skin. Serves the same purpose though.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Brucey said:

In future, please limit your literary endeavours to smearing your own shit on the walls of your autisism friendly sensory play room.

what the fuck is wrong with you cunts.....get an avatar......preferably one of Joey Deacon 

Guest Manky
16 minutes ago, Brucey said:

There we go, I like this one.

You will be the only cunt on here that does. Swarm is evil personified for behind that friendly and welcoming  visage lies a mind so twisted and malevolent that Pol Pot gave up half way through a case study of him.

Cunt him at your own risk. Tonight I move to a secret address for I fear I have told you too much you thick cunt.

Guest Harry Ballsack
44 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Go to the fucking DIY store and download a nail gun into your throat you exclamation mark loving cunt. 

Fuck off. 

Lick me out you filthy tranny. 

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Harry Ballsack said:

Go to the fucking app store and download Chrome or Firefox.

Lazy cunt!

Die

good work Ballsack......just one tiny bit of criticism..........try to be a lot more original and quite a lot less shit...other than that, an acceptable rebuttal. 

IT  by the way is Ricks bag.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
2 hours ago, Harry Ballsack said:

Go to the fucking app store and download Chrome or Firefox.

Lazy cunt!

Die

What a fucking bellend. That's proper cunt!

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
25 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

good work Ballsack......just one tiny bit of criticism..........try to be a lot more original and quite a lot less shit...other than that, an acceptable rebuttal. 

IT  by the way is Ricks bag.

An acceptable rebuttal? .....cunt posts, another cunts endorses what the first cunt said, and yet first cunt was wrong......by a fucking cunt of a mile!!

first cunt was an epic cunt, the second one is lost. 

This place really is full of fucking idiots, you really are all stupid fucking idiots. 

Im not going to rest my case, it's far more fun taking the piss out of each and every one of you!