CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being such a cunt that I can't add a profile pic using my ipad

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

My username sais it all to be fair. Fucked if I know, button won't work for adding a photo.

i would get the laptop out but that's over there, and I can't be fucked.

bacially the nom is me for being such a cunt. 

Guest Ollyboro

This isn't Cunts Anonymous, where we sit around drinking tea, put our hands up and say stuff like "My name's Frank, and I've been a cunt since before the dawn of time".  You're supposed to cunt others, not yourself. Don't worry about your lack of an avatar, it'll really annoy everycunt. I'm livid.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

This isn't Cunts Anonymous, where we sit around drinking tea, put our hands up and say stuff like "My name's Frank, and I've been a cunt since before the dawn of time".  You're supposed to cunt others, not yourself. Don't worry about your lack of an avatar, it'll really annoy everycunt. I'm livid.

Nice one Frank. I'll fuck it off until such time as I can be arsed to fuck it on. 

Just now, Ollyboro said:

Butt out you cunt. If this newbie lazy semi-illiterate bag of shit wants to cunt himself let him. It saves the rest of us time and effort.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Butt out you cunt. If this newbie lazy semi-illiterate bag of shit wants to cunt himself let him. It saves the rest of us time and effort.

I'm just pleased that my reputation precedes me. I had a bag of shit once.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
Just now, witheredscrote said:

You cheeky cunt, its not thanks I want but 'likes'. Fuck off, you are on your own. Wanker

Thanks 

4 hours ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

My username sais it all to be fair. Fucked if I know, button won't work for adding a photo.

If I were you, (and thank fuck I'm not), I'd have stopped the title of this shit nom at the first 4 words and killed myself. 

Now delete this nom, kill yourself and we'll call it quits.

• Like 1

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

Can't fucking upload a pic on an iPad then. You cunts call this a fucking website, what did you write the programme on, a fucking Amiga?

I can upload a picture of my cock in seconds (despte needing a fucking wide lense shot) and plaster it to all and sundry in the hope of a free blowie, but upload an avatar pick of fucking cunts wankfest corner and its game over.

Cunts. 

Ps. Fucking cunts. 

Guest luke swarm
22 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

this is quite an easy fix actually FuckCunt and is often experienced when new to the site........here are some easy instructions.....plug the IPAD in to its charger but to make sure its working, remove the plug cover.....just touch the Blue wire connection with one finger whilst touching the brown wire connection with your other finger......once you have checked these I will give you the next set of instructions......

if you are married by the way then make sure your wife is helping you by looking over your shoulder and is touching the back of your neck in a supportive gesture......ok now try that and see you in a few minutes, there's a good chap.   

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm truly stunned at the actions of this stupendously thick cunt. I suspect he meanders through life from temp job to temp job, looking a bit like shrek, with the cognitive abilities of an abused child locked in a dark room for its first 11 years without external stimuli. 

His career highlight thus far is the time he was entrusted with the responsibility of crushing a large cardboard box on the factory floor. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

this is quite an easy fix actually FuckCunt and is often experienced when new to the site........here are some easy instructions.....plug the IPAD in to its charger but to make sure its working, remove the plug cover.....just touch the Blue wire connection with one finger whilst touching the brown wire connection with your other finger......once you have checked these I will give you the next set of instructions......

if you are married by the way then make sure your wife is helping you by looking over your shoulder and is touching the back of your neck in a supportive gesture......ok now try that and see you in a few minutes, there's a good chap.   

I'm a little shocked this kind of instruction is allowed (see what I did there).

Ill touch the brown one with my finger for sure, one in the pink for good measure (fuck the blue).

Cunt. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm truly stunned at the actions of this stupendously thick cunt. I suspect he meanders through life from temp job to temp job, looking a bit like shrek, with the cognitive abilities of an abused child locked in a dark room for its first 11 years without external stimuli. 

His career highlight thus far is the time he was entrusted with the responsibility of crushing a large cardboard box on the factory floor. 

Nope, career highlight was donkey punching your mum, then crushing a cardboard box. That box was a proper cunt, and massive!!  and the cardboard one was a decent size too.

cunt. 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

I'm a little shocked this kind of instruction is allowed (see what I did there).

Ill touch the brown one with my finger for sure, one in the pink for good measure (fuck the blue).

Cunt. 

well if that is your attitude to honest well intentioned advice, I will have no choice but to bid you a good day sir.

no gratitude some cunts.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
8 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Do you know Roops? 

No, does he give free blowies? Can you send me details so I can get the old presidential cigar cleaned. 

27 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Cheers scrote, that's go it.

5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Why do I have the feeling that this one is a regular operating under an alias?

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

well if that is your attitude to honest well intentioned advice, I will have no choice but to bid you a good day sir.

no gratitude some cunts.

No need to bid, it's not a fucking auction!?

Just move along and simply take your wank advice with you. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why do I have the feeling that this one is a regular operating under an alias?

Probably because you are tin foil hat wearing cunt who is paranoid due to the amount of weed you smoke. 

Probably......

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Nope. Just suspicious. 

Nope, what I said first is correct.

I don't know any of you cunts, like the site and am now posting. 

May be best to simply deal with that rather than getting all menstrual and batting one off about me already having a name.

I don't, but if you think I do I couldn't give a fuck, so crack on ✊??

7 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Nope, what I said first is correct.

I don't know any of you cunts, like the site and am now posting. 

May be best to simply deal with that rather than getting all menstrual and batting one off about me already having a name.

I don't, but if you think I do I couldn't give a fuck, so crack on ✊??

Not my time to get menstrual