CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Filthy Tesco Cunts

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

If you believe the latest Tesco advert, you can do your shopping, get it home, change your mind about what you have bought and return it to the store for an exchange. Fucking hell how is this even legal. I have friends who are chefs, and anything that has been anywhere near members of the public has to be binned under health and safety. It's been in somebody's filthy house and they could have done anything to it. Bill Stickers might have shit on it. Filthy Tesco Cunts. 

41 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Thankyou.

Now how about commenting on your favourite grocery outlet.....

I love the thought of you eating food you've stolen from Tesco, that someone has already taken home and returned after smothering in dog shit. Good old Tesco.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

If you believe the latest Tesco advert, you can do your shopping, get it home, change your mind about what you have bought and return it to the store for an exchange. Fucking hell how is this even legal. I have friends who are chefs, and anything that has been anywhere near members of the public has to be binned under health and safety. It's been in somebody's filthy house and they could have done anything to it. Bill Stickers might have shit on it. Filthy Tesco Cunts. 

I usually drink all the mouthwash and fill it back up with piss, then complain bitterly before sending it right back.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Ape said:

I love the thought of you eating food you've stolen from Tesco, that someone has already taken home and returned after smothering in dog shit. Good old Tesco.

Ape, what say I shite in your mouth?

16 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Did I tell you I can get the top of a whisky bottle without damaging the perforations?

Back in a bit....

....a little trick you might not be aware of ding. Cold tea looks a lot like whisky, and those perforations on the cap are easily repaired with clear nail varnish. Don't feel ashamed, we're just doing our bit to combat alcoholism. (in other people.) 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Tesco does have its share of shortcomings, but it is ace for one thing, spacker observations.  The complete dribbling spastics in their natural habitat, doing all of those things for which they so richly deserve the cuntings they receive.  

17 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Tesco does have its share of shortcomings, but it is ace for one thing, spacker observations.  The complete dribbling spastics in their natural habitat, doing all of those things for which they so richly deserve the cuntings they receive.  

Do "you guys" have Tesco stores then?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Do "you guys" have Tesco stores then?

Do "you guys" have an original thought that hasn't originated in Decs arse?  Leave it out, Ape, it was tiresome when he first said it.  

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, scotty said:

....a little trick you might not be aware of ding. Cold tea looks a lot like whisky, and those perforations on the cap are easily repaired with clear nail varnish. Don't feel ashamed, we're just doing our bit to combat alcoholism. (in other people.) 

...so does my piss...

Guest DingTheRioja
20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I nicked it while you weren't looking.

Can you give some of mine back?

The other day I was at #2 heading straight for the back of Withers' head with a cricket bat looking forward to getting the #1 spot and some cunts have passed me now!

Guest deebom
On 10/06/2016 at 3:57 PM, DingTheRioja said:

Did I tell you I can get the top of a whisky bottle without damaging the perforations?

Back in a bit....

I dont know if things are still quite the same, but when I worked there, I saw people bring bottles of booze back with little more than a few centimeters in the bottle. Say they didn't like it and get a refund. I saw people do this with other things, such as pizza, cooked chicken.

There was one man who became quite notorious by searching for price errors, buying the whole lot, then going to customer service to get his money back and the product for free.

He came in and did this with cases of Fosters one day. He had to call 3 minicabs so he could get all the beer home.