CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay nightclub shootings

Earl of Punkape

50 dead 52 seriously injured

I'm suprised this hasn't happened before with non-existent gun controls and multitudes of religious nutters everywhere in the USA.

The knob-jockey community don't help themselves with ever more archaic displays of poofery at any given opportunity.

Result....new orifices all round.

No doubt there will be a Bender March promoting "Guns For Sausagers", or "Firearms For Chuts" next. It's about time these fucking botters took up a more constructive hobby than putting their cocks up other blokes' arses. The dirty fucking arse-fisting cunts.

I am fucking homophobic and I wont deny it,must be something to do with the age I was bought up in,you can call me a cunt(and i'm sure you will)but like you I am entitled to my opinion,but the fact that the knob jockeys were not doing any harm and were all in one place bothering no other cunt means it is a fucking disgrace that once again the US of A still cannot see that they have made a rod for their own backs by constantly ignoring the banning of gun sales.There will always be nutters and there will always be guns but if you take guns off the streets i'm fucking sure these incidents will drop in number.Fuck off

47 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'm suprised this hasn't happened before with non-existent gun controls and multitudes of religious nutters everywhere in the USA.

The knob-jockey community don't help themselves with ever more archaic displays of poofery at any given opportunity.

I'd rip you a new one

4 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I am a fucking homophobic and I wont deny it,must be something to do with the age I was bought up in,you can call me a cunt(and i'm sure you will)but like you I am entitled to my opinion,but the fact that the knob jockeys were not doing any harm and were all in one place bothering no other cunt means it is a fucking disgrace that once again the US of A still cannot see that they have made a rod for their own backs by constantly ignoring the banning of gun sales.There will always be nutters and there will always be guns but if you take guns off the streets i'm fucking sure these incidents will drop in number.Fuck off

Knob-jockeys are themselves leading immoral,dangerous and corrupting lifestyles. They then "celebrate" it.

It's no suprise they were targeted by an extremist nutter.

Watch this space......some Hicksville redneck will walk into a barmitsva and fucking wipe out 200 people.   Then the news will inform the thick yank cunts they were Jewish, not Muslim.

when reprisals go wrong!

4 minutes ago, Rev said:

If we issued every sausager with an AR-15, perhaps they'd embark on a cull of their goat-blowing arse-bishop brethren for us. It'd certainly stop a few of them fucking each other's arses. 

That in a nutshell is it........men bonking each other.

No one wants their sons to go down that route 

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I'm just glad you're safe and wasn't holidaying in Orlando.

Is this a nom about how you've lost 50 potential punters? 

I'm surprised it hasn't happened before too, but until the time arrives when the US gun nutters realise that everyone being armed to the teeth is a bad idea, i.e. probably never, these things will happen.

On the other hand enjoying a night out clubbing in the way you choose whilst doing no harm to anyone does not equate to "ever more archaic displays of poofery" does it?

:rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I'm surprised it hasn't happened before too, but until the time arrives when the US gun nutters realise that everyone being armed to the teeth is a bad idea, i.e. probably never, these things will happen.

On the other hand enjoying a night out clubbing in the way you choose whilst doing no harm to anyone does not equate to "ever more archaic displays of poofery" does it?

:rolleyes:

It was a chut club, packed to the fucking rafters with bastard lilac rangers, tent-pegging each other up the shitter. I'm not sure it's archaic, but it's a pretty unambiguous display of bassoon-playing and outright fucking poofery.

Guest Wizardsleeve

News reports are saying the shooter saw two men "kissing" and that set him off.  Not exactly blatant public buggery, but it takes so little for a nutter to go off any more.  No matter the sexual orientation of the dead and injured, at least fifty families are suffering the loss of somebody they cared about, the rest are wondering if theirs will recover.  

If the cunt was a hetero, why was he in the poof palace anyway?  He can't claim to be indignant when he was partaking of the local scene himself, the hypocritical, psychotic cunt. 

19 minutes ago, Rev said:

It was a chut club, packed to the fucking rafters with bastard lilac rangers, tent-pegging each other up the shitter. I'm not sure it's archaic, but it's a pretty unambiguous display of bassoon-playing and outright fucking poofery.

You were there?

:o

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

You are more than a bit of a cunt- you are a stupid cunt. I'm not sure a bunch of cunts getting massacred just yesterday is a cunt. Unless you're one of them. I'm not really that keen on woofters in a general sense, and do enjoy calling cunts faggots and shit, though I can't say I relish the idea of a load of them getting mown down by some mad cunt. The only faggot I wish someone would shoot dead is you. 

25 minutes ago, Rev said:

There must be fifty ways to leave your lover. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rev said:

If we issued every sausager with an AR-15, perhaps they'd embark on a cull of their goat-blowing arse-bishop brethren for us. It'd certainly stop a few of them fucking each other's arses. 

"I fuck arses"?Who fuck's arses?Maybe he fucks arses. Maybe he wrote this with some drunken sincerity!

• Like 1