CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Now my grandad had an old mans grey beard but he was cool.   I know beardy weirdies  who wear knitted cardigans, purple socks and open toed sandles have then because they don't care about their appearance in their little train set world.  Some cunts out there may even have muzzer beards for religious reasons......fair enough if that's the look in downtown Bagdad.

However, it's those young style guru bearded cunts that are clogging up the TV in every advert that are beginning to fuck me off.  Every young 20 something cunt has a fresh chop hair cut with a Bobby Charlton Combe over and a beard that's either from ZZ Top or the muslim book of fuzzy chops.  Ubiquitously covered in an arm and a half of tattoos, skinny jeans and a super dry T shirt so small my action man couldn't wear it.  They look a right fucking mess, a cross between a gay fag clothes shop assistant and Captain Birdseye.

i suppose the younger man is so fucking hen pecked and imansipated that he has lost his manliness completely now.  What with fucking football players advertising face creams and shit.  The only way a young chap can remotely feel different to being a woman is to grow what she can not .... Unless she is from Scotland, the land of the bearded woman.

why don't young men simply grow a set of fucking Balls instead.

stupid pretentious looking cunts the lot of em

14 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hipsters beards have been done and done again, making you one stupidfuckingcunt. A proper imbecile. 

How constructive of you Quicy Cunt 17 words, 3 of them "welded together" because your brain was melting I suspect.

I couldn't give a fuck if your mother has been done again and again by a group of Nigerians, or if beards have been done on here again and again.   It's my personal take on the matter on this date in time.   I do apologies to those who nominated this topic way back in 1973, but I wasn't a cunt on here then.

Quincy , again you bore me. If you had taken up a differing opinion on this debate then that would be stimulating.   However I suspect your only input into this will be the same old "pile of shit" comment you troll out 347 times per day to everyone.

Have you done your GCSE's yet?  Failure beckons.

It's perfectly true, Monumental. We do have bearded women up here, especially on the East coast, from Edinbugger, right up to Scumdee (Scotland's internationally renowned City of Bastards). I'd prefer it if the women plucked their chin and top lip and kept their 1970s stylee hirsuteness downstairs, but north of Perth, the cunts start looking like Captain Fucking Caveman. In fact, most of the women up there have twelve fingers, missing teeth...and cocks. It'd be a very brave cunt indeed who accepted a 75p hand-job off one of those hairy-palmed Cro-Magnon cunts on the uninviting and windswept streets around Leith Docks.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Now my grandad had an old mans grey beard but he was cool.   I know beardy weirdies  who wear knitted cardigans, purple socks and open toed sandles have then because they don't care about their appearance in their little train set world.  Some cunts out there may even have muzzer beards for religious reasons......fair enough if that's the look in downtown Bagdad.

However, it's those young style guru bearded cunts that are clogging up the TV in every advert that are beginning to fuck me off.  Every young 20 something cunt has a fresh chop hair cut with a Bobby Charlton Combe over and a beard that's either from ZZ Top or the muslim book of fuzzy chops.  Ubiquitously covered in an arm and a half of tattoos, skinny jeans and a super dry T shirt so small my action man couldn't wear it.  They look a right fucking mess, a cross between a gay fag clothes shop assistant and Captain Birdseye.

i suppose the younger man is so fucking hen pecked and imansipated that he has lost his manliness completely now.  What with fucking football players advertising face creams and shit.  The only way a young chap can remotely feel different to being a woman is to grow what she can not .... Unless she is from Scotland, the land of the bearded woman.

You wouldn't get into my golf club with or without a beard.

Guest Even bigger cunt.
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You wouldn't get into my golf club with or without a beard.

Who the fuck would even want to enter any golf club with a excuse for a cunt like you there.

Guest Manky

I fucking hate shaving. I like to keep my facial hair long enough to look scruffy but not trendy. (My fashion style has been described as like an explosion in an Oxfam shop)

Anyone trendy is a fucking faggot.

Guest DingTheRioja

When they are not old enough to be going bald, they have more beard than hair, and it's that soft bumfluff crap instead of proper whiskers....

...cut their head of and turn it the right way round.

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

And I bet they work in marketing. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
10 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hipsters beards have been done and done again, making you one stupidfuckingcunt. A proper imbecile. 

Good work Quince, you beardy fucktard.

4 hours ago, Even bigger cunt. said:

Who the fuck would even want to enter any golf club with a excuse for a cunt like you there.

When I hear those 2 words I think of blokes dressed like dogs dinners discussIng how they grip their shaft, old bewhiskered, gin soaked bastards moaning about wimmin being allowed to join and Bruce Forsyth going "Oh good shot good shot dzzzzzzzzzzzzz".

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, neil298 said:

Is this where I say that I prefer my women shaven?...no?  fuck ya then!

I say have a go, Prof isn't here to object, or bore you with it's nonsensical rantings equating shaving to noncing.  What a twat that one is.  

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, neil298 said:

Is this where I say that I prefer my women shaven?...no?  fuck ya then!

See below...

23 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I say have a go, Prof isn't here to object, or bore you with it's nonsensical rantings equating shaving to noncing.  What a twat that one is.  

3 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Some beards are ok though.

bitch.jpg

This is one occasion when a smiley emoticon was not only allowable, it was actually mandatory. You've made yourself look like a big trans-shagging homosexual now!

;)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CuntyMcCunterson said:

she's hot

"She'll" be "hot" after being beaten fucking senseless with a bitumen-filled length of hose, then drop-kicked into a fucking municipal incinerator. I definitely wouldn't fuck her, but I suspect there are many hundreds of footballist cunts that would.