CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Refuse To Eat Bread Crust

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

I was in cafe that removed the crust from butties today (sandwiches if you are a poof). "Ooh some people don't like the bread crust dear!". For fucks sake what is wrong with people? The crust is the best part of the bread. Next they will be bringing us ready peeled apples. :(

Guest nobgobbler
28 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I was in cafe that removed the crust from butties today (sandwiches if you are a poof). "Ooh some people don't like the bread crust dear!". For fucks sake what is wrong with people? The crust is the best part of the bread. Next they will be bringing us ready peeled apples. :(

They are either.those cravat wearing Punkape types with their tiny cucumber sand-wit-chess, or they could just be cunts.

Guest Even bigger cunt.
9 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

They are either.those cravat wearing Punkape types with their tiny cucumber sand-wit-chess, or they could just be cunts.

Most probably just cunts. 

Guest Manky

What are women doing on here at this time? Shouldn't they be making breakfast for folks?

I used to be encouraged to eat my crusts because I was told it would make my hair curl. This was academic as my hairstyle has been a No.1 for the last 40 odd years. Cutting crusts off butties is a cunts trick. No wonder all the birds are fat down south. 

59 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Not exactly Claridges is it ?

You get all you deserve if you wander into "caffes".

You would probably get Herpes off the waitress as well.

lol.

• Like 1

Not eating crusts off "pieces" (real men call sandwiches/ butties "pieces" in Scotland) is a peculiarly homosexual trait. A bit like kicking a ball into a net bag with twenty one other fucking poofs. Cunts.

Guest Ollyboro

Once again, Pen, you've skewered one of the most egregious bunch of cunts in society. Armchair proctologists to a man. Whether they're as cuntish as your greatest scalp - Cunts Who Walk Around With Parrots On Their Shoulder- is debatable, but these utter bastards should be nailed to the fucking floor, with their discarded crusts stuffed into their glazed eyeballs, and left for the crows to peck at. Until they get the fucking message.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I still don't think my pubes would be straight even if I visited this fine establishment to sample a crustless sandwich, so why bother?

Do you eat the skin of bananas, apparently its the best bit.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Once again, Pen, you've skewered one of the most egregious bunch of cunts in society. Armchair proctologists to a man. Whether they're as cuntish as your greatest scalp - Cunts Who Walk Around With Parrots On Their Shoulder- is debatable, but these utter bastards should be nailed to the fucking floor, with their discarded crusts stuffed into their glazed eyeballs, and left for the crows to peck at. Until they get the fucking message.

I have seen a few cunts walking around with a chip on their shoulders .. one of the was probably Spunkape

5 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I prefer the crust. I've got a baker who makes loaves that just have the crust but no bready middle.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Pen, well done!  A surgically precise strike at a group of truly fucking awful cunts!  Same tight fisted wankers go to buy the day old (or two or three) bread to save a few pennies.  "It doesn't matter, it'll be me toast for beans" they say.  Fuck off!!  

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Let them eat cake!

Let them eat brioche!!!!!

3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I still don't think my pubes would be straight even if I visited this fine establishment to sample a crustless sandwich, so why bother?

Do you eat the skin of bananas, apparently its the best bit.

Get the stringy bit from inside the skin, dry them and smoke them....

...doesn't get you high but does make your mate look a total cunt for believing you and trying it!

39 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I prefer the crust. I've got a baker who makes loaves that just have the crust but no bready middle.

Where?

FUCKING WHERE WOMAN???!!!

...and dont say France.. it's too far to go to get some for tea.

Guest nobgobbler
9 hours ago, Manky said:

What are women doing on here at this time? Shouldn't they be making breakfast for folks?

It was a Sunday morning about 8a.m. as I recall. Mr Gobbler was asleep with his mouth wide open. Feeling rather naughty I boiled up a cheeky egg and dropped it into his gaping gob. He hasn't demanded breakfast in bed since. Funny that.

Guest Ollyboro
9 hours ago, Rev said:

Not eating crusts off "pieces" (real men call sandwiches/ butties "pieces" in Scotland) is a peculiarly homosexual trait. A bit like kicking a ball into a net bag with twenty one other fucking poofs. Cunts.

Rev, tell me you're not one of those Scottish cynts -ancient Gaelic spelling - who buy burnt bread? Or even that Mother's fucking Pride Scottish Bread? I'd rather fucking chew on Mother's sagging clout. The fucking stuff is wrapped in a kind of waxy paper that unwraps itself during the trip back home. Even our lass -who continually bemoans the lack of a half pizza supper in The People's Republic of Teesside- turns her nose up at such bakery based abominations.

You can rest easy, Olly. That fucking Mother's Pride muck is absolutely wank and inedible. It appears it's only benefit-scrounging bastards that buy it, along with their chilled Buckfast and half ounce of Drum. I wouldn't use it to wipe my arse and make my own fucking bread.

Guest Ollyboro
22 minutes ago, Rev said:

You can rest easy, Olly. That fucking Mother's Pride muck is absolutely wank and inedible. It appears it's only benefit-scrounging bastards that buy it, along with their chilled Buckfast and half ounce of Drum. I wouldn't use it to wipe my arse and make my own fucking bread.

Thank fuck, Rev. I feared a breaking off of diplomatic relations had you answered differently. The fucking crust appears to be a mixture of chewing gum and placenta. Of which there is a plentiful supply of both in the high rises near Parkhead. 

Guest CuntyMcCunterson

Rathbones is the bread of the troglodytes round here…..I often see the bag sellotaped to a toddlers arse kicking a ball in the street. Industrious little bastards.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 15/06/2016 at 5:47 PM, Ollyboro said:

Rev, tell me you're not one of those Scottish cynts -ancient Gaelic spelling - who buy burnt bread? Or even that Mother's fucking Pride Scottish Bread? I'd rather fucking chew on Mother's sagging clout. The fucking stuff is wrapped in a kind of waxy paper that unwraps itself during the trip back home. Even our lass -who continually bemoans the lack of a half pizza supper in The People's Republic of Teesside- turns her nose up at such bakery based abominations.

On 15/06/2016 at 6:31 PM, Ollyboro said:

Thank fuck, Rev. I feared a breaking off of diplomatic relations had you answered differently. The fucking crust appears to be a mixture of chewing gum and placenta. Of which there is a plentiful supply of both in the high rises near Parkhead. 

Sounds like a Parmo?

On 15 June 2016 at 6:32 PM, CuntyMcCunterson said:

Rathbones is the bread of the troglodytes round here…..I often see the bag sellotaped to a toddlers arse kicking a ball in the street. Industrious little bastards.

Warburtons white doughy colesterol inducing bread for the northern masses is the best.  You would need a circular saw to cut the crust off that 2 day old loaf.

Makes you think though that IF French bread baguettes are 80% crust and they eat the lot......are they less cunts than us?  

Just a thought for a nano second.  Nah.   They are still cunts for all the other garlic covered snail cuntish food they eat and for being European cunts.

Guest CockUp

Warburton’s small Danish loaf is my favourite, the crusts are as soft as a baby’s bum.:lol:

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Warburtons white doughy colesterol inducing bread for the northern masses is the best.  You would need a circular saw to cut the crust off that 2 day old loaf.

Makes you think though that IF French bread baguettes are 80% crust and they eat the lot......are they less cunts than us?  

Just a thought for a nano second.  Nah.   They are still cunts for all the other garlic covered snail cuntish food they eat and for being European cunts.

7 hours ago, CockUp said:

Warburton’s small Danish loaf is my favourite, the crusts are as soft as a baby’s bum.:lol:

Isn't the small Danish loaf for fat birds who are on a diet ?    

Guest CockUp

No, not the weight watchers version, is that even Warburton's - are you talking Kingsmill? But it tastes lovely dunked into mushroom soup... it's soo soft.

I've seen the weight watchers one in the shops (my gran had it), but my loaf you can squeeze & it bounces back into shape. Let me have a look at the labelling- 140 years of quality baking

63 cals per slice 'lighter white bread', nowt about losing weight though.:lol: Best before 22nd of June 2016.

I got it from Waitrose 2day - the last one they had.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 15 June 2016 at 7:23 AM, Lady Penelope said:

Would you like some of my pre eaten food?