CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mistletoe And Wine Back On The Christmas Playlist

Mrs Roops

MI0001728103.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

With only 190 sleeps before Christmas, fans of the Peter Pan of pop music can rest easy knowing that Mistletoe and Wine will at last be restored to the radio playlists in December now that the CPS has announced that Sir Cliff Richard will not be prosecuted.

Now that several innocent people have had their names for ever tarnished by very public sex abuse inquiries perhaps it's time to take stock as to how serious sex crime complaints are dealt with in future. Not giving the tip off to the BBC about planned house raids will do for a start.

Thank heavens we can now say, freely and without fear, that Cliff Richard is definitely not a paedophile, or any other kind of sex offender.

Likewise, neither is John McCririck. Or Justin Welby. Or Brian Blessed. Glad that's cleared up.

Guest Ollyboro

He's definitely a homosexual though. I cannot understand why the press have never outed him him in the same way they have with others. He's lived with an ex-priest for years. I absolutely do not care about anycunt's sexuality -as long as it's consenting adults that are involved- but how has Cliff avoided the press hounding him? 

On a totally separate note, for 2 bonus likes, can anycunt upload that photo of Cliff, with friend of the Krays and serial nonce Lord Boothby?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Thank heavens we can now say, freely and without fear, that Cliff Richard is definitely not a paedophile, or any other kind of sex offender.

Likewise, neither is John McCririck. Or Justin Welby. Or Brian Blessed. Glad that's cleared up.

So, are we sure? Truly , truly sure?

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

So, are we sure? Truly , truly sure?

The truth will be revealed when they are dead and it's too late to do anything about it.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

He's definitely a homosexual though. I cannot understand why the press have never outed him him in the same way they have with others. He's lived with an ex-priest for years. I absolutely do not care about anycunt's sexuality -as long as it's consenting adults that are involved- but how has Cliff avoided the press hounding him? 

On a totally separate note, for 2 bonus likes, can anycunt upload that photo of Cliff, with friend of the Krays and serial nonce Lord Boothby?

cliff.jpg

The thing is, the cops said they "didn't have enough evidence" to prosecute the fucking bullet-headed old gaylord cunt, which doesn't mean they didn't have any evidence, just not enough of it. In the real world, he'd be tied to a tree and have the shite leathered out of him with a bike chain until he confessed, then set on fire. Job done.

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
23 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Bonus?

ce1ae22436606c42aa6278b253ec6b8408ac3b8b

Of course. And there's another bonus like for the person who can put a name to Judge's last girlfriend- stood in the middle of the two knights of the realm.

Guest JackoTC

A few questions that have been asked about Cliff, then dropped :

Why was he questioned so often about the murder of Jill Dando ? - rumour has it she was investigating a high level ring of kiddie diddlers

Why did he suddenly become a fully fledged citizen of Barbados - and is no longer a UK citizen ?

Why was his name definitely on the Elm Tree guest house visitor list several times ?

And, as The Rev has already pointed out, why did the Crown Prosecution Service statement read "INSUFFICIENT evidence for a prosecution"

I for one, would not accuse him of fiddling about, as he was good in that Max and Paddy thing. But there's no smoke without a fire.   

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

Why was he questioned so often about the murder of Jill Dando ? - rumour has it she was investigating a high level ring of kiddie diddlers

Why did he suddenly become a fully fledged citizen of Barbados - and is no longer a UK citizen ?

Why was his name definitely on the Elm Tree guest house visitor list several times ?

And, as The Rev has already pointed out, why did the Crown Prosecution Service statement read "INSUFFICIENT evidence for a prosecution"

I for one, would not accuse him of fiddling about, as he was good in that Max and Paddy thing. But there's no smoke without a fire.   

You are one libellous cunt. Fair play. 

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

Questions that will only be answered truthfully when he's dead and buried.

• 2 months later...
Guest Alfie Noakes

Another alleged victim is challenging the decision not to prosecute. Let the truth come out in court I say. If he is innocent then it will exonerate him and he walk away as Saint Cliff again but if guilty he must be punished, death metal constantly played at him wherever he goes and a just out of reach Bible always there but unable to offer him any hope. Then feed him through my nad mangle.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Cliffy should be bound with razor wire, dragged through a scrap metal area, finally through a pen of pig faeces.  Find a nice abandoned field and leave him to the inevitable sepsis and infections, and if we're very lucky, a few flocks of very hungry vultures.  

Who knows if he is guilty for sure, if he is guilty it will be hushed up as i bet the old scrotum necked cunt bundle could blow the whistle on lots of cunts, i for one don't trust the fucking cuntbreed.

Butt as for arse surfing, that's a safe bet and i wish the cuntheaded cuntbrain would shove his discography up his jacksie as it is probably wide enough to fit the whole lot up there.

Guest Lady Penelope

Ideal christmas song for him here

.... A mile fae Pentcaitland, on the road tae the sea,
Stands a yew tree a thousand years auld,
The auld people swear by the gray o their hair
That it knows what the future will hold,
For the shadows of Scotland stand round it,
'midst the kail an the corn an the kye -
Aa the hopes an the fears of a thousand long years,
Under the Lothian sky.