CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who drive using their fucking mobile phone

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

Got stuck behind some fucking bint in her shitty Vectra for miles, wavering all over the fucking road, driving at 30 in a 40, speeds up on the corners then slowing down on the straights... had the phone glued to her fucking ear for about 7 fucking miles.

Get into town and she parks up in LIDL (punkers!), in the Mother & Child space right by the door, gets out, fat and fucking ugly, knocked kneed from the all the fucking lard she eats... wish I still had that shitty old V8 Cherokee...

If she'd had a crash I'd have been laughing my fucking tits off while my wife was videoing the bint bleeding to death... brick the cunts!

28 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Got stuck behind some fucking bint in her shitty Vectra for miles, wavering all over the fucking road, driving at 30 in a 40, speeds up on the corners then slowing down on the straights... had the phone glued to her fucking ear for about 7 fucking miles.

Get into town and she parks up in LIDL (punkers!), in the Mother & Child space right by the door, gets out, fat and fucking ugly, knocked kneed from the all the fucking lard she eats... wish I still had that shitty old V8 Cherokee...

If she'd had a crash I'd have been laughing my fucking tits off while my wife was videoing the bint bleeding to death... brick the cunts!

What you should have done was get your wife to call the police and give them the reg of the car and tell them that she swerving all over the place, nearly hit an oncoming vehicle, mounted the pavement blah blah blah and give directions on where you were following her. They would have pulled her over and nicked her. She might have been over the limit as well. And you would have been a hero. 

36 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Blatant plagiarism of my walking whilst using phone nom. 

Fuck off. 

Is Ding the Jeffrey Archer of noms....plagurist cunt.

i think you are a cunt Bubbles, but at least you are a genuine original cunt.  He obviously copies you because he wants to be like you, maybe he even has a shrine in his bed sit devoted to your cunt avatar.

or maybe he's just fucking thick and cut n pastes your noms because he's not intelligent enough to think of anything new.

25 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Is Ding the Jeffrey Archer of noms....plagurist cunt.

i think you are a cunt Bubbles, but at least you are a genuine original cunt.  He obviously copies you because he wants to be like you, maybe he even has a shrine in his bed sit devoted to your cunt avatar.

or maybe he's just fucking thick and cut n pastes your noms because he's not intelligent enough to think of anything new.

I can proudly say I have never proclaimed to be anything other than a bona fide cunt, and I'm pretty certain you have old dingy banged to rights on all of the above points. 

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Blatant plagiarism of my walking whilst using phone nom. 

Fuck off. 

Never saw your nom about walking, I'd just got back home, and since nothing you write is worth reading, I didn't read it. Prick.

And the "walking with phones" nom was done before. Prick. Again.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Never saw your nom about walking, I'd just got back home, and since nothing you write is worth reading, I didn't read it. Prick.

And the "walking with phones" nom was done before. Prick. Again.

You regularly throw around the word 'prick' on its own, as if the insult carries some kind of genuine offensive quality. It doesn't. It's shit. All it shows is that everyone is, as per usual, getting right under your skin and making you look a royal cretin. Prick.

Guest Manky

I don't use my phone when I am travelling as I don't have enough hands to do that, play my accordion, have a pint, read a book,  control my vehicle and use a phone at the same time

Guest Manky
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I bet you play your accordion on Canal street in exchange for a good felching.

That is a bet you would lose then. You twisted fuckwit.

48 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I use my mobile when I'm driving but I multi-task well.

You are not breaking the law talking on the phone and driving your mobility scooter, shitting your pants at the same time is not multi tasking it's just an inconvenience for your carer.

Guest Even bigger cunt.
53 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I use my mobile when I'm driving but I multi-task well.

Huge numbers of people do this everyday and continue to improve at it.

It's only the odd one who is a danger to other road users.

Silly Nom from one of the board cretins.

How the fuck can you multi-task with a brain the size of a Midge you poor excuse for a cunt fuck off to your golf club cretins.

1 hour ago, Even bigger cunt. said:

How the fuck can you multi-task with a brain the size of a Midge you poor excuse for a cunt fuck off to your golf club cretins.

You're from the wrong social strata so you wouldn't get into my golf club.

You could try a working men's club that has blue comedians.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You regularly throw around the word 'prick' on its own, as if the insult carries some kind of genuine offensive quality. It doesn't. It's shit. All it shows is that everyone is, as per usual, getting right under your skin and making you look a royal cretin. Prick.

It's not an insult.  It's a description.  You are a prick.  Prick.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Who controls their car with their mobile phone?