CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Euro 2016 and that Ronaldo cunt

Guest N/A

Now you fucking football haters don't get me wrong..... I am a season ticket holder....I did go down to Marsaille.....BUT even I am getting bored now.

England are piss poor and everyone is wanking themselves off because we have managed a draw against some fucking criminals, and a last second tap in winner against a retarded third world cuntry.

the games are fucking boring, usually 90 minutes of desperate defending by the minows whilst the super stars fucking lose the plot In front of 500 million viewers. Then a goal in the 97 th minute that gets replayed 856 times.

That narcissistic orange tanned pork and cheese cunt is about the only entertaining thing to watch....to see him have a melt down and spit his dummy out is seeing the mighty fall from grace.

Why not on Sunday night just cut to the chase, hand over the trophy to the fucking Nazis and get back to watching Ginger top gear and Downton Abbey.  

It would save us another two weeks of listening to that fucking Robby Savage...cunt.   

Guest Hector

Never mind, MC, all is not lost. You can look forward to two weeks of mind-numbing, tantrum throwing Wimbledon in the next few days followed by hoards of drugged up cunts running around in circles and throwing spears and shit in Rio this summer. 

Even though it's his profession, by somehow being incapable of kicking an inflated pigs bladder into a giant net last night, (whilst incidentally earning about a billion quid a minute), the greasy little brylcreemed poncy fuckbag cost me a monkey on a cheeky accumulator yesterday. 

What a slimy little fucking faggot he is. 

Guest Even bigger cunt.

A shit and well overrated football player, and a soft-arsed foreign pussy, plus Cristiano Ronaldo takes it up the arse.Cristiano ronaldo is a pretty gay boy who wears make up for fucks sake, I hate football and all the cunts that watch and play it football fuck off cunts.

13 hours ago, Hector said:

Never mind, MC, all is not lost. You can look forward to two weeks of mind-numbing, tantrum throwing Wimbledon in the next few days followed by hoards of drugged up cunts running around in circles and throwing spears and shit in Rio this summer. 

WTF.....spear chuckers......are they re filming Zulu this summer?

Guest DingTheRioja
23 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I hate that preening cocksucker even more than I hate Gareth Bale. He is, quite literally, a giant fucking ball of grease. I bet the cunt would burn for days. 

back to the good old CC days of powering the national grid by incinerator!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
23 hours ago, Hector said:

I've doubled your Likes, the leaderboard beckons.

Euro 2016 has been utter shite so far. The only highlight was seeing that fucking bellend miss his penalty.

No doubt England will play like drooling spastics tonight.

Oh come on!

Who cannot fail to be thrilled by Ian Wright's attempts to form a coherent sentence? By Slaven Bilic's utter (and justifiable) contempt for his fellow panellists? For Mark Lawrenson's attempts to guide us through the permutations for the next round and the gay way he says the word 'moment'? Of the homo-erotic passion-play in running between Danny Murphy and Jonathan Pearce?

You're all making the mistake of watching it for the football, when it's the commentators and pundits that have all the drama of Gielgud's 'Lear' at Stratford in '53!

• Like 1

To be fair, we shouldn't single out this effeminate looking greasy bastard. He is just one cunt in a veritable cornucopia of fucking poofs who make money by feigning injury when some othe fucking haircut brushes past him during a game. They're all poofs, wherever they come from. Benders to a man. And cunts.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

As a matter of curiosity, it is almost universally accepted among these esteemed pages, that football is for poofs, why are there always new topics about it or one of the pink oboe playing cunts being posted?  

What next?  Cycling?  Golf?  Women in sport?  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I saw the Womens cycling tour come through Norwich last week and it got me really thinking that......I wouldn't mind being a bike seat.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I saw the Womens cycling tour come through Norwich last week and it got me really thinking that......I wouldn't mind being a bike seat.

Do be careful what you wish for, Drew.  It could work out where Ape takes the ladies bike for a ride, and you end up with a face full of everything you were taught to avoid as a child.  

Guest Ollyboro
7 minutes ago, Hector said:

I hope they lose. I hope England get thrashed like the cunts they are. We'll never hear the fucking end of it if they win.

Hector, I hope you're the first of the gang with a bullet in your gullet; the first of the gang to die.

I say gang, but you, your mum and that bloke you call "uncle" (you know the fellow. After one of his visits your mum can suddenly afford your day centre biscuit money) can barely be classed as a gang.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
30 minutes ago, Hector said:

I hoy lose. I hope England get thrashed like the cunts they are. We'll never hear the fucking end of it if they win.

Football is for irons you cunt. Watch a real mans sport like the womens tennis. Can you imagine the strength of their grip on the shaft.

David Beckham has urged people to vote to stay in the European Union, saying the UK should be "facing the problems of the world together and not alone".

The ex-footballer and Unicef ambassador said people should think of their children and grandchildren before Thursday's vote.

He said his experience playing across Europe instilled in him the importance of a "vibrant and connected world".

If I hadn't voted out I'm might have taken interest in what dear David had to say.After all the future is for Brooklyn, Romeo and Rumplestiltskin isn't it ?

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Imagine a threesome with Billie-Jean King and Martina Navratilova....real sex for real men.....

The only threesome you've ever had was two of the sixth form prefects spit roasting you in the common room during private study time. They whammed you up the arse and paid you in wham bars from the tuck shop.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

The only threesome you've ever had was two of the sixth form prefects spit roasting you in the common room during private study time. They whammed you up the arse and paid you in wham bars from the tuck shop.

I heard his school nickname was "cumhoover".

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Yours would be down at the local zoo in the reptile enclosure....

lol