CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who ignore the Highway Code

Guest DontTalkToMe

Guest DontTalkToMe

The Highway Code is a document in which our government (people in charge) rightfully dictate how one must act whilst in control of a road vehicle (motorised or not) on a public road. As far as I have seen 99% of cunts throw the rules away within a few hours of passing their driving test.

So, here are some reminders for those ignorant fucks:

• you may only flash your headlights to alert somebody to your presence. They are not for signalling any action. For example if someone flashes you and so you assume it's safe to pull out then you end up in a crash because someone hits you when you're pulling out, that is YOUR FAULT and you will be liable for the results. Insurance costs and dangerous driving charges. So you're a cunt as well as the cunt who flashed you.

• Using any handheld device while your engine is running is completely illegal and you know it.

• Eating or drinking while your engine is running is viewed in the same way as when using a phone or other device.

• Smoking whilst driving is equally as distracting as having anything else in you hand. However the governcunts won't do anything about this unless you have kids in the car, applying the rules only for the cause of health but not safety.

• Cyclists have the same rights as motor vehicle users. Road tax arguments are completely invalid. Have a look at where your tax money goes, cunt. 

I only need to drive about 20 miles a day but I'd really appreciate it if you cunts would pay attention to the rules and stop cunting it up for me. Thanks xx

26 minutes ago, DontTalkToMe said:

The Highway Code is a document in which our government (people in charge) rightfully dictate how one must act whilst in control of a road vehicle (motorised or not) on a public road. As far as I have seen 99% of cunts throw the rules away within a few hours of passing their driving test.

• you may only flash your headlights to alert somebody to your presence. They are not for signalling any action. For example if someone flashes you and so you assume it's safe to pull out then you end up in a crash because someone hits you when you're pulling out, that is YOUR FAULT and you will be liable for the results. Insurance costs and dangerous driving charges. So you're a cunt as well as the cunt who flashed you.

• Using any handheld device while your engine is running is completely illegal and you know it.

• Eating or drinking while your engine is running is viewed in the same way as when using a phone or other device.

• Smoking whilst driving is equally as distracting as having anything else in you hand. However the governcunts won't do anything about this unless you have kids in the car, applying the rules only for the cause of health but not safety.

• Cyclists have the same rights as motor vehicle users. Road tax arguments are completely invalid. Have a look at where your tax money goes, cunt. 

I only need to drive about 20 miles a day but I'd really appreciate it if you cunts would pay attention to the rules and stop cunting it up for me. Thanks xx

Pile of shit. 

Fuck off. Thanks. Xxxxxxx

1 hour ago, DontTalkToMe said:

It's perfectly OK to consume alcohol and drive.

• Like 1

Guest Manky

The highway code is not the law. It is advisory and provides a guide to best accepted practices. Obviously, most drivers have never read it.

Now we have the Minister of fucking Transport on the site, I would like to ask him why all motorists always try to kill me when I am on my pushbike. And while he is at it, he can fuck off and die.

33 minutes ago, Manky said:

The highway code is not the law. It is advisory and provides a guide to best accepted practices. Obviously, most drivers have never read it.

Now we have the Minister of fucking Transport on the site, I would like to ask him why all motorists always try to kill me when I am on my pushbike. And while he is at it, he can fuck off and die.

Cyclists should all be insured and pay road tax before voicing opinions or demand things.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, DontTalkToMe said:

Reeking hot, spattering ringpiece gravy. 

Guest Manky
13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Cyclists should all be insured and pay road tax before voicing opinions or demand things.

That road tax is VED or vehicle emission duty. I will pay a million pounds for each gram of CO2  my vehicle gives out per mile. Will you match it ? I am insured. It costs me so much that I can't even afford to join an imaginary golf club.

Guest Manky
9 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Probably because they know you

Post number 4 and you have offended a cycle ninja. You will go far. Allow me to introduce you to Spunkape. I feel you will a lot in common. You can spend many hours chatting total shite to each other. I would call you. a fucking thick fuckwit but Spunkers has already claimed that accolade as his own. Fuck off back to Faecesbook you knob.

3 hours ago, Manky said:

Are all cyclists thick cunts, mank? Why do they all seem oblivious to paying road users, the rules and laws of the road (like not going through red traffic lights, hopping between pavement and road, etc.)? 

I fucking despise Jeremy Clarkson, but the pube-headed cunt face was bang on about stupid cunts like you. 

I hope you get mowed by an uninsured driver using their phone whilst you're fixing a puncture at the side of the road.

Fuck off. 

Guest Manky
10 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Are all cyclists thick cunts, mank? Why do they all seem oblivious to paying road users, the rules and laws of the road (like not going through red traffic lights, hopping between pavement and road, etc.)? 

Roads are maintained out of general taxation. Why do you thick fuck motorists think the money you pay, Vehicle Excise Duty, is for using the roads. It is an emissions tax, simple as that. It buys you permission to fuck up the air quality causing Asthma, Cancer, Global Warming and DVDs to not play properly.

When you pass your cycle ninja 1st Dan exam, you get the secret key to decode the highway code. This tells you that traffic lights are only advisory to us in the brotherhood and it is our sworn duty to piss off drivers so much that they suffer a coronoid thrombotic strokium resulting in terminal stupidity and rampant gayness. So fuck off

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Manky said:

That road tax is VED or vehicle emission duty. I will pay a million pounds for each gram of CO2  my vehicle gives out per mile. Will you match it ? I am insured. It costs me so much that I can't even afford to join an imaginary golf club.

Ok, but what about methane?

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ok, but what about methane?

You thick twat. Methane comes from cow farts. My bike doesn't run on bovine carbon dibackside.

Guest DingTheRioja
39 minutes ago, Manky said:

You thick twat. Methane comes from cow farts. My bike doesn't run on bovine carbon dibackside.

You thick twat.

You.

Guest Manky
10 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You thick twat.

You.

Carbon dioxide is CO2. Methane is C4. You never noticed I made a deliberate error in my post. Seeing as a Nobel prize in Chemistry is obviously beyond you, I suggest you focus your efforts on getting your Nobel prize in being a tight, thick Yorkshire twat. Be warned, there will be lots of competition for it.

3 hours ago, Manky said:

Roads are maintained out of general taxation. Why do you thick fuck motorists think the money you pay, Vehicle Excise Duty, is for using the roads. It is an emissions tax, simple as that.

It's not even that, manky. It's a speculative tax, pure and simple, just like national insurance. It isn't linked in any way to the roads or air pollution, it's whatever the government think they can get away with at any given time. 

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, scotty said:

It's not even that, manky. It's a speculative tax, pure and simple, just like national insurance. It isn't linked in any way to the roads or air pollution, it's whatever the government think they can get away with at any given time. 

Fairy nuff. But the higher the emissions, the higher the duty. That is why Spunkape pays fuck all on his My little pony, bright pink gay boy, pedal powered. golf cart.

32 minutes ago, Manky said:

Fairy nuff. But the higher the emissions, the higher the duty. That is why Spunkape pays fuck all on his My little pony, bright pink gay boy, pedal powered. golf cart.

My little pony, eh? I'd forgotten brony keith, he was probably before your time.