CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit 'could affect summer transfers'

Neil

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Possibly the worst fucking BBC headline today..just-fuck-off

Yep, fuck off BBC, no one really gives a fuck. 

Now, about that headline for left handed tennis players...

Fuck off as well!

9 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Possibly the worst fucking BBC headline today..just-fuck-off

I'm not really sure why you needed to comment on this at all.

Yet you have raised the issue as a new topic you silly, gibbering spastic.

May I suggest you make a cocktail for yourself  tonight........

3 measures of Jeyes fluid

2 measures of tupentine.

4 measures of Paraquat.

Stir in a heaped tablespoon of Weedol.

Down in one whilst setting fire to yourself with kerosene.

Arsehole.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

I put my Thunderbird and Stingray transfers on my arms and when it is hot the sweat makes them slide off.

Good headline. Shit nom

Stingray was just a shit Thunderbirds. I mean those fishmen that sounded like they were gargling with listerine were fucking laughable. The Hood was a cunt granted, but he was a hard bastard. Even though he looked like that Dom cunt off cowboy builders. 

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

I'm not really sure why you needed to comment on this at all.

Yet you have raised the issue as a new topic you silly, gibbering spastic.

May I suggest you make a cocktail for yourself  tonight........

3 measures of Jeyes fluid

2 measures of tupentine.

4 measures of Paraquat.

Stir in a heaped tablespoon of Weedol.

Down in one whilst setting fire to yourself with kerosene.

Arsehole.

This post EU thing seems to be bringing the inner cunt out of you Punk.    Keep up the good work, we will make a cunt out of you yet.

Brexit will bring about changes in work place for everyone..... In the Premier League, no more child stars allowed to be bought for millions and pushing English academy lads out.  Will need a work visa for europen cunts like Martial and Payet.  Not full internationals when they first signed.

Can only be good if more English lads getting to play rather than importing endless Carlo Kickaballs.

non European players have to apply for work permit and have to be established international players or they fail to get in.  Happens lots to South American players. 

My lad is in professional club academy so let's hope it gives him an advantage over some of the shite that comes over here like ....Soldado, Beppe, Blind, Navas.

Guest nobgobbler
12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Stingray was just a shit Thunderbirds. I mean those fishmen that sounded like they were gargling with listerine were fucking laughable. The Hood was a cunt granted, but he was a hard bastard. Even though he looked like that Dom cunt off cowboy builders. 

Aquaphibians gyps. Ugly little bastards. My older brother knew I was frightened of em so he used open his eyes wide with his fingers, stick his thumbs in the mouth to open it wide, and roll his eyes round so you could only see the white part, stick his tongue in and out like a lizard and make that gargling noise. I pissed my pants a couple of times, fucking embarrassing when you're 8. 

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Aquaphibians gyps. Ugly little bastards. My older brother knew I was frightened of em so he used open his eyes wide with his fingers, stick his thumbs in the mouth to open it wide, and roll his eyes round so you could only see the white part, stick his tongue in and out like a lizard and make that gargling noise. I pissed my pants a couple of times, fucking embarrassing when you're 8. 

How about now?

3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Don't worry dear: I did that as an adult, but was too pissed/unconscious to give a fuck. 

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't worry dear: I did that as an adult, but was too pissed/unconscious to give a fuck. 

Careful Gyps, you'll be giving Bill Shitters the horn.

19 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Brexit will bring about changes in work place for everyone..... In the Premier League, no more child stars allowed to be bought for millions and pushing English academy lads out.  Will need a work visa for europen cunts like Martial and Payet.  Not full internationals when they first signed.

Can only be good if more English lads getting to play rather than importing endless Carlo Kickaballs.

non European players have to apply for work permit and have to be established international players or they fail to get in.  Happens lots to South American players. 

My lad is in professional club academy so let's hope it gives him an advantage over some of the shite that comes over here like ....Soldado, Beppe, Blind, Navas.

As observed recently Mc on some other cunts thread, the selection procedure is simplicity itself .. when the name ends in "o" [or any other vowel come to think of it] .. they just get a generous coating of fuck off.

Robbie Savage ... say no more !

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Possibly the worst nom of the day.

Which is saying something considering the glut of complete and utter shitty drivel that's been posted here today. 

Don't add to it then. Fucking cunt stripe.