CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Last leg show calling OUT voters idiots

Guest N/A

Just had to endure the Last Leg show with a group of out of touch wankers saying that the majority got it fucking wrong and making out  we are all thick idiots.  For a nano second there was a nod to the fact it's the work of democracy and that many millions of people have felt disaffected for decades.  Then they spent the rest of the show on the theme of how irritated they are that other people with other opinions outside on London and TV land have fucked it up.  How dare we have a say....that's coming from a one legged Australian not very funny comedian.

the vote is done... Live with it.....you are not even English.  Fuck off back to that desert shit hole if you don't like it.

if it had been REMAIN we would have all just got on with it and gone to work today, not much said beyond, ooooh well. But the intelligencia feel hugely angry that white van man and his wife had a vote and had the audacity to use it !!!  The TV is full of self opinionated comedians saying its a fuck up.  How dare they incinuate that it's of the common mans doing. It's all down to the arrogant political classes pushing through with plans for a united Europe without a mandate from the people to do so.

that other unfunny cunt, widdicombe stated.... If there was ever and advert for democracy not working this is it.........well fuck off to North Korea like you said cunt.   

History teaches you everything.......if you piss the masses off for long enough they will eventually come tapping on the windows of the palace with their pitch forks.....well tap tap cunts.

first Europen directive to be scrapped should be the disabled equality laws and spaz access ramps as penance for their inverted oppression of the majority vote.

35 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You voted noisily out, and are the biggest idiot here.

I suppose you voted REMAIN and feel angry and have signed the 250,000 signature petition for another referendum already....best of three.....best of five if you lose that for fucks sake !

IF you voted OUT then we are both idiots in the eyes of the minority ruling elite and their court jesters who mock those who oppose them.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I suppose you voted REMAIN and feel angry and have signed the 250,000 signature petition for another referendum already....best of three.....best of five if you lose that for fucks sake !

IF you voted OUT then we are both idiots in the eyes of the minority ruling elite and their court jesters who mock those who oppose them.

You voted noisily out, and are the biggest idiot here

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Just had to endure the Last Leg show with a group of out of touch wankers saying that the majority got it fucking wrong and making out  we are all thick idiots.  For a nano second there was a nod to the fact it's the work of democracy and that many millions of people have felt disaffected for decades.  Then they spent the rest of the show on the theme of how irritated they are that other people with other opinions outside on London and TV land have fucked it up.  How dare we have a say....that's coming from a one legged Australian not very funny comedian.

the vote is done... Live with it.....you are not even English.  Fuck off back to that desert shit hole if you don't like it.

if it had been REMAIN we would have all just got on with it and gone to work today, not much said beyond, ooooh well. But the intelligencia feel hugely angry that white van man and his wife had a vote and had the audacity to use it !!!  The TV is full of self opinionated comedians saying its a fuck up.  How dare they incinuate that it's of the common mans doing. It's all down to the arrogant political classes pushing through with plans for a united Europe without a mandate from the people to do so.

that other unfunny cunt, widdicombe stated.... If there was ever and advert for democracy not working this is it.........well fuck off to North Korea like you said cunt.   

History teaches you everything.......if you piss the masses off for long enough they will eventually come tapping on the windows of the palace with their pitch forks.....well tap tap cunts.

first Europen directive to be scrapped should be the disabled equality laws and spaz access ramps as penance for their inverted oppression of the majority vote.

I got about a quarter of the way through that and got bored. Fucking up your game you twat.  

Lol

27 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I got about a quarter of the way through that and got bored. Fucking up your game you twat.  

Lol

Yeah...its shit I apologise

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I voted out, and formed my decision on the following.

Is it better to meander with the status quo knowing they you're being royally fucked or, do something about it? 

The only negative thing about it is the fact some massive bell ends voted the same way.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I voted out, and formed my decision on the following.

Is it better to meander with the status quo knowing they you're being royally fucked or, do something about it? 

The only negative thing about it is the fact some massive bell ends voted the same way.

You had a reasoned argument for your choice which I fully respect. Many though, were led by racism and xenophobia (the bellends as you put it) whipped up by a biased press mostly owned by outsiders, these sheep are the ones who may well regret their choice as the jobs they wont do, that they say have been stolen from them by immigrants, disappear down the river with the economy freefall and negative credit rating the UK has now been given.

Being part of "the bigger picture" in this world is better than becoming increasingly irrelevant on the world stage.

Guest Sancho Cuntza
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Frst Europen directive to be scrapped should be the disabled equality laws and spaz access ramps as penance for their inverted oppression of the majority vote.

The one with t-rex arms needs his back scratcher snapping over my knee, the mouthy little cunt.

Guest Manky

I am going to eat a big skipful of sour grapes. I could open a toy shop with all the teddy bears that slapped arse cunts have thrown out of their prams.

It's a pity this is a democracy. If it wasn't, at least we could have what we want decided for us.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Manky said:

I am going to eat a big skipful of sour grapes. I could open a toy shop with all the teddy bears that slapped arse cunts have thrown out of their prams.

It's a pity this is a democracy. If it wasn't, at least we could have what we want decided for us.

Manky, I genuinely believe you shouldn't be allowed a vote

Guest Manky
23 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Manky, I genuinely believe you shouldn't be allowed a vote

Bill, I genuinely believe I shouldn't be allowed a vote as well. But I am so fuck off.

Guest DingTheRioja

You watch the last leg? fucking hell...

Anyway... typical fucking Twatter generation...

"Democracy yay!  But that's not the answer I wanted so please start again..."

Fuck off. 

The Govt ministers, the Opposition, and most of the major media were biased as fuck on behalf of the Remain camp....

Joe Public decided for themselves and voted OUT, now we have a bunch of sore fucking losers who don't like Democracy.

Again, fuck off.

14 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Lol

14 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

They've got a shit rugby team as well.