CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Old bill who like to "nosh the cosh"

What the fuck is going on with this country, only weeks after the wholesale slaughter of gays in Orlando, our capital city is rammed full of chutney ferrets and our police force....sorry service are more interested in mincing about with the public and proposing to each other, i now also find out there is a twitter feed dedicated to old bill who like to cross dress, play the pink oboe , munch the rug etc can we please stop pandering to these minority groups and get back to some good old fashioned policing 

Pride-policeman-pops-the-question.jpg

Guest Couldn't give a shit
56 minutes ago, Spatchcock said:

What the fuck is going on with this country, only weeks after the wholesale slaughter of gays in Orlando, our capital city is rammed full of chutney ferrets and our police force....sorry service are more interested in mincing about with the public and proposing to each other, i now also find out there is a twitter feed dedicated to old bill who like to cross dress, play the pink oboe , munch the rug etc can we please stop pandering to these minority groups and get back to some good old fashioned policing 

I have always been of the opinion that most male police officers are repressed homosexuals. It explains their complete lack of a sense of humour, an inability to relate to normal people and that the vast majority of other men would like to kick seven shades of shit out of them.

Guest Manky

Remember that dozy female superintendent dancing her tits off at it he Pride event last year. Darling of the pinko twisted fraternity until it was revealed she was happily married with kids. For such blatant faggpt propaganda, I would sentence her to 7 days in a cage with a dozen rampant dykes who have had scalpel blades welded to their tongues and Doc Martins.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 minutes ago, Manky said:

Remember that dozy female superintendent dancing her tits off at it he Pride event last year. Darling of the pinko twisted fraternity until it was revealed she was happily married with kids. For such blatant faggpt propaganda, I would sentence her to 7 days in a cage with a dozen rampant dykes who have had scalpel blades welded to their tongues and Doc Martins.

You got the video of that?

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You got the video of that?

I collect videos of dancing policewomen all the time.

Try, Manchester Evening News,   "dancing, dyke, pig, fat cunt lezzer makes a cunt of herself in front of drooling lettice lickers on annual strapadicktome parade."

That should do it.

6 hours ago, Spatchcock said:

This lot can do what the fuck they like in New Britain.

who gives a fuck what they get up to. So long as they are not French and in control of our laws, who cares.

i wouldn't have said that last Thursday !   I was a right cunt then.

Just now, Monumental cunt said:

This lot can do what the fuck they like in New Britain.

who gives a fuck what they get up to. So long as they are not French and in control of our laws, who cares.

i wouldn't have said that last Thursday !   I was a right cunt then.

Thick fucking cunt.

Just now, Monumental cunt said:

Irrelevant retort nocti, not one of your better thought out posts.

is it because you fear me?  

I thought I was in that other thread where we were just insulting each other, sorry.

How is insulting you ever irrelevant anyway, you odious fucking twat? 

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, Manky said:

I collect videos of dancing policewomen all the time.

Try, Manchester Evening News,   "dancing, dyke, pig, fat cunt lezzer makes a cunt of herself in front of drooling lettice lickers on annual strapadicktome parade."

That should do it.

Didn't know she was fat, no thanks, don't want a copy of that then..

Guest Sancho Cuntza
Just now, Bubbles said:

Whilst originally nom-worthy, your obsession with googling pictures of gay male coppers kissing is getting quite odd. 

Anything you wish to share with the group? 

Added to his perverse obsession with truncheon fondling deviants, he's also got the word cock in his screen name. For me, that's enough evidence to warrant immediately tying a chain to his sagging and prolapsed arsehole and attaching the other end to a speeding Honda Jazz.

5 hours ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

Added to his perverse obsession with truncheon fondling deviants, he's also got the word cock in his screen name. For me, that's enough evidence to warrant immediately tying a chain to his sagging and prolapsed arsehole and attaching the other end to a speeding Honda Jazz.

Noted. His name is probably derived from some sort of sexual deviancy. A gay one no doubt. 

Oh yes, and welcome to CC, you fucking cunt. 

Guest Manky
On 25/06/2016 at 9:06 PM, Cuntybaws said:

I see that today's Gay Pride March in London coincided with Armed Forces Day. What do you make of that then, Manky?

The Red Arrows are cunts.

As long as they were 2 separate  parades, not a problem. We don't want the squaddies getting caught up in things when the Red Arrows cluster fuck er, sorry, cluster bomb the mincers.

Guest Fatty
On ‎26‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 1:23 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Irrelevant retort nocti, not one of your better thought out posts.

is it because you fear me?  

Nah, it's because he's a cunt

Guest Fatty
47 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Whilst originally nom-worthy, your obsession with googling pictures of gay male coppers kissing is getting quite odd. 

Anything you wish to share with the group? 

Eddie like this

Guest DingTheRioja

I'm sure that picture is a sackable disciplinary offence, sexual activity whilst on duty.

When I used to work in offices for other cunts, there were disciplinary warnings for a few who got caught "acting inappropriately in the office"... not poofs either..

Guest DingTheRioja

Oh, I almost forgot, will you cunts STOP quoting that post with that fucking picture on it, all you see when on this thread is a dozen or so bent coppers snogging each other, it's putting me right off my sausage sandwich!