CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that give you a good kicking

Eddie

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

The hard tops are too expensive, a shifty lh drive is around 70k plus. 

The car that made Enzo Ferrari cry because he'd never build anything prettier. And the lightweight V12 shit the life out of the yanks on the Shelby team at Le Mans. Fucking motoring legend and the first thing I'd buy if the lottery came up.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

The car that made Enzo Ferrari cry because he'd never build anything prettier. And the lightweight V12 shit the life out of the yanks on the Shelby team at Le Mans. Fucking motoring legend and the first thing I'd buy if the lottery came up.

Enzo did comment that it is the best looking car ever built. Many have a metallic paint, just won't do, must have original paint. 

Just now, Eddie said:

Can do, I might have fattys Aston in 1 pic with a fake line of coke on the dash and then maybe a video of the e type reving up for the exhaust note. I'm open to suggestions.

Make sure there are some expensive looking watches on view, as well as some random photos of your property portfolio. You could have the S class slightly off camera too, just to hammer your affluence home.

Just now, Ape said:

Make sure there are some expensive looking watches on view, as well as some random photos of your property portfolio. You could have the S class slightly off camera too, just to hammer your affluence home.

Nice, like it. Unfortunately the house in Dorset with the pool had to go. I think I updated the corner on this sale last year. No property portfolio ape I'm afraid. Still I value your interest in my affairs, thank you.

14 minutes ago, Ape said:

I'm thinking a rolex draped around the 3 pointed star of the S class looking down the bonnet at fatty's Aston.  What do you think?, dont want the shot to look too flash.

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I'm thinking a rolex draped around the 3 pointed star of the S class looking down the bonnet at fatty's Aston.  What do you think?, dont want the shot to look too flash.

Just keep Fatty out of it. That will certainly lower the tone, the big-eared cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Once, then? 

Twice.

Without journeys like that bill and a few others wouldn't have anything to stuff up their noses.

18 minutes ago, Admiral Noakes said:

Twice.

Without journeys like that bill and a few others wouldn't have anything to stuff up their noses.

Can you imagine Rick and Bill sitting in Bills very own front room, taking line after line, talking shit all night. No me neither.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Eddie said:

Can you imagine Rick and Bill sitting in Bills very own front room, taking line after line, talking shit all night. No me neither.

Standard of the gear these days means plenty of baby laxatives in it, bloody Albanians, it was so much better when the Angels ran it. So there would be shite everywhere.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Us cunts with loads of money and fast cars

Typically, cunts with loads of money and fast cars turn out to be Gay.  I don't know about anybody else but the biggest use of money in my life is the wife, closely followed by the kids.

You fat gay cunt.

Guest Fatty
47 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Typically, cunts with loads of money and fast cars turn out to be Gay.  I don't know about anybody else but the biggest use of money in my life is the wife, closely followed by the kids.

You fat gay cunt.

Who rattled your flaps? Flaps

On 04/07/2016 at 10:02 PM, Eddie said:

With a mate of mine, just pulled into a pub with a mate, see a women with a child in the back seat get surrounded by a gang of scooter hoodies bullin in the car park.  Got involved and just took a good hiding but hurt a few, they even brought my phone back.  Up the workers.

My assumption of you being a keyboard warrior has just been completely thrown out of the window.

Guest Fatty
14 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Careful Eddie, we have been at this juncture before. I see a merc, an aston, a helicopter, a rude gesture and (with a bit of manipulation of the reflection from the rear windscreen) a boat......not the fucking faux type that sinks either.

What about the rolex on the star!!!!

14 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Careful Eddie, we have been at this juncture before. I see a merc, an aston, a helicopter, a rude gesture and (with a bit of manipulation of the reflection from the rear windscreen) a boat......not the fucking faux type that sinks either.

it took a bit of doing, running around borrowing cars, nothing is too much for Ape. I just wish others would put the effort in too. 

Guest Fatty
Just now, Fatty said:

What about the rolex on the star!!!!

Said it before, me and Eds are stinking rich, but the peasants on here won't have it for some reason