CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that give you a good kicking

Eddie

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

wouldn't that have been something if only it was true. 

I didn't realise you're a hard cunt, Eddie, as the scooter boys clearly discovered. It's the way you casually said '...took a good hiding but hurt a few'. I'll be watching my step with you from now on.

Guest Fatty
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

it took a bit of doing, running around borrowing cars, nothing is too much for Ape. I just wish others would put the effort in too. 

Yeah Ed borrowed mine and i borrowed his, such a pain

Guest Lady Penelope
19 minutes ago, The Beast said:

.not the fucking faux type that sinks either.

Frank's boat is unsinkable (it being in Shaftsbury does help).

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

I didn't realise you're a hard cunt, Eddie, as the scooter boys clearly discovered. It's the way you casually said '...took a good hiding but hurt a few'. I'll be watching my step with you from now on.

best you do Wolfie, I would give you such a imagined beating

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I think your right bill, are you still saving for the mortgage deposit? 

No, don't have a lifestyle I hate and a car I can't afford tying me down Eddie. I think I might emigrate to a Canada for a few years. 

Guest Fatty
26 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

No, don't have a lifestyle I hate and a car I can't afford tying me down Eddie. I think I might emigrate to a Canada for a few years. 

You've just been Eddied off Stickers

11 minutes ago, Ape said:

Who is the scruffy looking wanker in the picture? And what's that white stuff all over his hands? Looks like a painter & decorator or a tyre fitter.

That scruffy looking cunt is Fatty in all his glory. We put a lot of work into that shot ape, I hope you appreciate it, I searched high a low for the RC helicopter.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

That scruffy looking cunt is Fatty in all his glory. We put a lot of work into that shot ape, I hope you appreciate it, I searched high a low for the RC helicopter.

Don't get me wrong Edders, I really do appreciate the effort - particularly the helicopter. My only criticism is the inclusion of Fatty, as he really detracts from the otherwise brilliant image of success and affluence.

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Nothing better than stirring the pot, pulling some skeletons out the closet. You're done here Eddie. 

I fucking wish you were done here.... again.... you cunt.

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

I'm assuming by the details and admission that you came off slightly worst, that the story was pretty much true. However if you had a supplementary evening job as an SIA doorman, you would have followed correct procedure: 1) round up 3 other doormen. 2) pull fuse out of CCTV recorder. 3) retrieve pickaxe handles from cellar. 4) kick cunt out of chavs. 5) hand out bottles of JD to selected witnesses for when police arrive. 6) put fuse back in CCTV and blame circuit breaker when police ask to see footage.

Guest Gong Farmer
6 hours ago, Eddie said:

I've spared with Wolfie and he's fucking hard work, not something I'd want to repeat in a hurry as he fucking hurts, he hospitalized me good and proper... I shit you not.

2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I've spared with Wolfie and he's fucking hard work, not something I'd want to repeat in a hurry as he fucking hurts.

Working on the doors of cunts dens, the worst I've ever been hurt has been by women, not because they hit harder, because no matter what they do, you're not allowed to knock them the fuck out..and they know it.

Guest Gong Farmer
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Working on the doors of cunts dens, the worst I've ever been hurt has been by women, not because they hit harder, because no matter what they do, you're not allowed to knock them the fuck out..and they know it.

You are allowed to defend yourself against a woman who thinks she can get away with being violent towards a you. I wouldn't think twice about using reasonable force to defend myself against a women if I had to too..... all in the spirit of equality.