CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who eat tripe.

Earl of Punkape

Now I don't mind a bit of offal but I draw the line at tripe or cow's stomach.The eating of this disgusting product should be banned.

Served in France in a tomato based sauce as "Tripe a la mode de Caen", I instantly recoiled when I saw this abomination on a menu in Paris recently. 

However the primitive cunts of Manchester, Oldham and Rochdale eat this stuff raw with chips and then cover the lot with vinegar and salt. When the retards of these areas put shit like this in their mouths, you can understand how they voted nonces like Cyril Smith into office.

Guest Manky
18 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Punkape is happy being a gaylord.

The cunt comes from Cheshire, where they make Cheshire Cheese out of cow spunk and Bakelite.

I'm with punkers on this one. Once in spain I ordered some snack off the tapas counter. It looked really tasty, I assumed it was pork or chicken done up in a nice sauce. Then I had a gobful of it.

It was like a mouthful of lard, I literally had to dash to the bogs and puke up. Fucking revolting stuff. 

• Like 1

Guest Manky
6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You are full of the AIDS and love gay-boys

That is a big negatory Ten Four Rubber Duck.

Tripe is full of good stuff like nutrients and calories and things. The lavender mob eat quiche and drink bottled water. I eat raw Tripe washed down with a pint or two of quality beer. Spot the difference. Cows have 7 stomachs. Because of a shortage of raw materials, God rolled the seven stomachs into one humongous one for the Welsh hints.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Manky said:

That is a big negatory Ten Four Rubber Duck.

Tripe is full of good stuff like nutrients and calories and things. The lavender mob eat quiche and drink bottled water. I eat raw Tripe washed down with a pint or two of quality beer. Spot the difference. Cows have 7 stomachs. Because of a shortage of raw materials, God rolled the seven stomachs into one humongous one for the Welsh hints.

You're a lying cunt. I'd like to see you eat a bucket of the piss smelling innards with a big smile on your face. It's a fucking disgusting throwback from the days of old where cunts were so skint they'd devour every inch of the animal bar the shite in its shite pipe. What's for dessert, dogs dicks?

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You're a lying cunt. I'd like to see you eat a bucket of the piss smelling innards with a big smile on your face. It's a fucking disgusting throwback from the days of old where cunts were so skint they'd devour every inch of the animal bar the shite in its shite pipe. What's for dessert, dogs dicks?

I only start smiling after the third bucket of raw honeycomb tripe. Anyway, what about that shit soda bread you cunts eat? Tastes like eating polystyrene, and I don't mean the singer from X-Ray Spec.

4 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

What you don't realise quince, is that tripe, along with McCains potato smileys and reduced price billy bear sausage meat, is a rare delicacy in manky's shit-hole Dickensian shanty town. 

In fact, if one of the low-life, Newton Heath peasants were to purchase a packet of hobnobs, as opposed to value rich tea biscuits to dunk in their "brew", they'd be forever vilified for being a 'posh cunt'. 

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

What you don't realise quince, is that tripe, along with McCains potato smileys and reduced price billy bear sausage meat, is a rare delicacy in manky's shit-hole Dickensian shanty town. 

In fact, if one of the low-life, Newton Heath peasants was to purchase a packet of hobnobs, as opposed to value rich tea biscuits to dunk in their "brew", they'd be forever vilified for being a 'posh cunt'. 

What the fuck, dare I ask, is billy bear sausage meat?

Or are we at risk of delving into Uncle Jimmys' realm here?

7 hours ago, scotty said:

I'm with punkers on this one. Once in spain I ordered some snack off the tapas counter. It looked really tasty, I assumed it was pork or chicken done up in a nice sauce. Then I had a gobful of it.

It was like a mouthful of lard, I literally had to dash to the bogs and puke up. Fucking revolting stuff. 

Some of the retards on here probably live off pies, kebabs, tinned shit and visits to the chippy.

Plebs.

lol.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

My fucking chinese phone has turned Japanese. All the nom titles are reading vertically. anyone else getting the same?

Insert it rectally then phone it from your landline.

You can talk up your own arse all day instead of posting shit on here you thick simpleton.

• Like 1

Guest Manky
35 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'll bet you eat it all day and still end up in Canal St fudge packers bar every night.

lol.

Here we go again. Canal Street and Gay golf clubs. A tired pathetic two trick pony trolling this site from the headquarters of the Cheshire queens. If you have ever had anything constructive to post, ever, then I haven't seen it. Your absence would be as noticeable as a fart in a wind tunnel.

3 hours ago, Manky said:

I only start smiling after the third bucket of raw honeycomb tripe. Anyway, what about that shit soda bread you cunts eat? Tastes like eating polystyrene, and I don't mean the singer from X-Ray Spec.

I'd rather swallow a plate of tripe than lick her out, manky.