CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"It Could Have Been Me" cunts

Bubba C

Stupid, self-absorbed, fucking idiots who try and detract from harrowing events by suggesting they could have somehow been involved. 

Fuck knows how many people have been interviewed by Sky or BBC saying that they were within a 20 mile radius of the Nice attack and how they'd "considered going there the day before", or "I was standing where the truck drove only yesterday". 

Reminds me of a stupid cunt I worked with once, she was on the verge of tears when regaling how she "nearly got caught in the tsunami" (in 2004).

It transpired that her and her fiancé had considered booking a trip to Thailand for around the time it happened, but never actually went, as they were too cheap/lazy/boring to travel any further than their local Pizza Hut. 

Feel free to post anything related/derail this nom to your hearts content, I couldn't give a fuck as I got bored writing it. 

Fuck off Bubba, you've lost it. Idiot. 

• Like 1

Guest Manky

Some cunt, (British) said that the incident had spoilt her shopping trip to Nice. She needs taking on one side and running over with a full mortuary truck.

And yes, fuck off you idiot.

Guest Snatch

What's worse are the amount of cunts that will no doubt once again have the French Flag as their Whatsapp profile photo.

Why not a Syrian or Afghanistan Flag or don't these people count? It happens alot more over there.

For the likes of Spunkers who doesn't have any friends,Whatsapp is a messaging app one uses to keep in contact with friends around the World.

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

It transpired that her and her fiancé had considered booking a trip to Thailand for around the time it happened, but never actually went, as they were too cheap/lazy/boring to travel any further than their local Pizza Hut. 

Some wrinkled old cunt being interviewed this morning said that panicked people running into a restaurant for cover had spoiled their nice meal. I wasn't paying too much attention to be honest, as I was ruminating regretfully on the time last year when I considered sending Punkape tickets to the Eagles of Death Metal concert at the Bataclan as a surprise birthday present, but then plumped instead for the unimaginative alternative of a catering size tub of fisting butter.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Some wrinkled old cunt being interviewed this morning said that panicked people running into a restaurant for cover had spoiled their nice meal. I wasn't paying too much attention to be honest, as I was ruminating regretfully on the time last year when I considered sending Punkape tickets to the Eagles of Death Metal concert at the Bataclan as a surprise birthday present, but then plumped instead for the unimaginative alternative of a catering size tub of fisting butter.

I'm sure your choice was as equally well received....

Guest Snatch

I saw some American women on TV who said she knew it was going to happen and people she knew had a feeling about it a few days ago. She still went though and didn't tell any other cunt what she apparently knew.

Guest Ollyboro

I remember a cunt telling me how he'd visited the Twin Towers exactly A YEAR AND A DAY BEFORE 11/9(sic)!! Wow. He'd visited somewhere a year and a day before something that hadn't happened there hadn't happened yet.  "It makes you think...." He said. Indeed it did. It made me think that he was a cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja

Well, I walked along the Promenade des Angais in 1987, and again in 2005 and 2008... I've also been to Paris at least a dozen times..

Fucking hell I could have, nearly, possibly, one day, unlikely but maybe, have died there.. Nearly!!

The yanks have a name for something similar to this "Valour Thief" ...

*PS I've never been to Tunisia or any of the other sandy places that get more blown to fuck so maybe that's why I haven't actually died yet

*PPS or maybe it's just fucking stupid ME ME ME idiots...

5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Stupid, self-absorbed, fucking idiots who try and detract from harrowing events by suggesting they could have somehow been involved. 

Fuck knows how many people have been interviewed by Sky or BBC saying that they were within a 20 mile radius of the Nice attack and how they'd "considered going there the day before", or "I was standing where the truck drove only yesterday". 

Reminds me of a stupid cunt I worked with once, she was on the verge of tears when regaling how she "nearly got caught in the tsunami" (in 2004).

Feel free to post anything related/derail this nom to your hearts content, I couldn't give a fuck as I got bored writing it. 

What sort of a cunt are you that you had a business colleague who was so deranged. Were you both low grade civil servants ?

Or were you both actually in Broadmoor at the time ?

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I wouldn't be seen dead at a "rock concert" full of perverts and drug addicts.

Go and fuck yourself.

7 hours ago, Bubba C said:

A road I lived in 30 years ago was bombed in the blitz. I shudder how close I was to being killed. 

7 hours ago, Snatch said:

I saw some American women on TV who said she knew it was going to happen and people she knew had a feeling about it a few days ago. She still went though and didn't tell any other cunt what she apparently knew.

Yeah it's called "feelings" like "I get a feeling that some shit COULD happen at the European football tournament/Olympics/etc etc. 

16 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Oh fuck off you cunts, what a fucking load of bollocks and waste of fucking time. FFS get a fucking life..

I refer you to your spectacular "I hate Cats" nom if you want to talk about a fucking load of bollocks, you fucking idiot.

• Like 2

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A road I lived in 30 years ago was bombed in the blitz. I shudder how close I was to being killed. 

Your analogies are not ridiculous enough; allow me-

I feel like I've dodged a bullet, what with having  so narrowly escaped the dinosaur killing impact - my eyebrows are singed. I've just tearfully hugged my family.

11 hours ago, Bubba C said:

BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WANKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

16 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WANKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Jazz?

JAZZ??

• Like 1

On 15 July 2016 at 0:49 PM, Snatch said:

What's worse are the amount of cunts that will no doubt once again have the French Flag as their Whatsapp profile photo.

Why not a Syrian or Afghanistan Flag or don't these people count? It happens alot more over there.

For the likes of Spunkers who doesn't have any friends,Whatsapp is a messaging app one uses to keep in contact with friends around the World.

I changed mine to the St George Cross after 11 Englishmen were slaughtered in Europe. 

RIP MikeDwarf, gone but not forgotten. 

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

I changed mine to the St George Cross after 11 Englishmen were slaughtered in Europe. 

RIP MikeDwarf, gone but not forgotten. 

Isn't that just a tad racist?

13 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Not jazz..

TC you spectacularly thick dunce, you've been identified, by me, and the good cunts of CC decided our prize was for you to fuck off forever back to the 6th form common room where your pathetic insults might raise a smile, in pity at least. 

Idiot.