CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"It Could Have Been Me" cunts

Bubba C

7 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Chilling to think that the Manchester bombing occurred nearly 13 years to the day that I was at the venue. I'm okay, if a little shaken. Morrissey wasn't that bad.

Never mind all this shit, Olly, get on to the thread about the disabled chauffeur and give us the benefit of your expertise on the parking legalities involved.

• Like 1

I used to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on my old pc. I once found myself 'flying' over New York, and very nearly bumped into the Twin Towers. Thankfully they were destroyed by the FBI shortly afterwards, so I never had that problem again.

• Like 1

On ‎23‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 10:14 PM, Bubba C said:

Stop derailing every nom with your inane, tedious, fucking shit. Fuck off. 

On topic, I watched the film 'Munich', it was a long one, and I stayed awake through the whole thing, so it's like I was there, kind of. 

We want more posts of this calibre. With stuff like this it made one proud to be a member of this fine institution.

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Never mind all this shit, Olly, get on to the thread about the disabled chauffeur and give us the benefit of your expertise on the parking legalities involved.

I see what you're saying, CB. You think the militant Joe Spangles are behind the bombing. It's only a small step from chaining yourself to a bus, to protest about disabled access, to indiscriminately killing children and poofs. Bobby Sands started out by refusing to eat his potatoes at 8 years old. Having said that I suspect the cunts responsible for this attrocity are more likely to have a wider grievance towards the UK. Cunts who wish to destroy Britain. My plan is:

1) The immediate internment of Nicola Sturgeon.

2) Cessation of all non-essential supplies of Irn Bru.

3) Lifting of parking restrictions.

4) Invade Pakistan.

57 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

We want more posts of this calibre. With stuff like this it made one proud to be a member of this fine institution.

I want you dead, but we can't always get what we want. 

How's the cancer by the way? Still non-existent? 

Idiot. 

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
8 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Chilling to think that the Manchester bombing occurred nearly 13 years to the day that I was at the venue. I'm okay, if a little shaken. Morrissey wasn't that bad.

That's nothing. I saw a TV programme once that had some cunt go to Manchester.

It was a close call but I managed to avoid the blast.

Morrisey is a cunt.

Guest Snatch

Selma Hayeck or whatever her name is, was on the TV yesterday. 

"Grande is my nine year olds favourite singer. She could of been there. That's why I didn't sleep last night".

Fucking bollocks. I'm not sure she was in England at the time and she should be grateful her daughter wasn't there instead of playing the could be victim. 

I also doubt it's her daughters favourite singer.

These cunts need to get fucking real.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Well if I had been born a girl (or was gay like Punkers), about 30 years younger and most importantly, was tone deaf with no taste in music, I could have been at this concert.

Oh, and lived near this shithole, obviously.

I've got a ticket to see Blackmore's Rainbow next month at the Manc Arena, it really could have been me.

Fuck, I hope he doesn't cancel, the ticket cost me £60, and as you know, I am a really tight, selfish cunt, and I can't afford to lose £60.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, r-soles said:

I've got a ticket to see Blackmore's Rainbow next month at the Manc Arena, it really could have been me.

Fuck, I hope he doesn't cancel, the ticket cost me £60, and as you know, I am a really tight, selfish cunt, and I can't afford to lose £60.

fuck the £60. Its a small price to pay not to risk bumping into that cunt Manky if you ask me.

About twenty  years ago I had a conversation with a bloke in a pub, he assured me he once went past the Manchester Arena on the number 8 bus from Bolton, on his way to Piccadilly Gardens, to do a bit of cottaging, I mean, how close was that?

It really could have been him!

14 hours ago, r-soles said:

I saw him last year in Birmingham,imagine if he was playing there when the Birmingham 6 got lively,it could have been him and I would have travelled all the way to the Genting arena last June to see a ghost.....or a Stargazer (Rainbow fans only)

Guest Snatch
16 hours ago, Neil said:

I saw him last year in Birmingham,imagine if he was playing there when the Birmingham 6 got lively,it could have been him and I would have travelled all the way to the Genting arena last June to see a ghost.....or a Stargazer (Rainbow fans only)

I know what you mean. RJD anyone?

Guest Manky
On 2017-5-24 at 8:23 AM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

fuck the £60. Its a small price to pay not to risk bumping into that cunt Manky if you ask me.

The Arena is a place I frequent rarely nowadays. It would be far more frequent if I had the bad taste to watch shite like Rainbow, Judas Priest, King Crimson or any of the other geriatric gay hippy bands

Guest Snatch
22 minutes ago, Manky said:

The Arena is a place I frequent rarely nowadays. It would be far more frequent if I had the bad taste to watch shite like Rainbow, Judas Priest, King Crimson or any of the other geriatric gay hippy bands

Don't shout too loud. Manchester is responsible for spawning that short arsed ginger cunt Mick cunting Hucknall.

And the Oasis cunts.

None of which we are "mad for".

Guest Manky
40 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Don't shout too loud. Manchester is responsible for spawning that short arsed ginger cunt Mick cunting Hucknall.

And the Oasis cunts.

None of which we are "mad for".

To my eternal disgrace, Hucknall was born in the same hospital as me. He got the voice and I got the looks. The Gallaghers weren't and neither was Morrissey. I hate Morrissey as much as Bono and if at 3 Years old I had known about Simply Red being the cunts they are, I would have strangled the infant Hucknall with his own umbilical cord them twatted him with the placenta.

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

To my eternal disgrace, Hucknall was born in the same hospital as me. He got the voice and I got the looks. The Gallaghers weren't and neither was Morrissey. I hate Morrissey as much as Bono and if at 3 Years old I had known about Simply Red being the cunts they are, I would have strangled the infant Hucknall with his own umbilical cord them twatted him with the placenta.

Reported for thinking about child abuse. 

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Reported for thinking about child abuse. 

Fuck off knob head. I was 3 in 1960 when the iconic Simply Red front man was born. It would be child on child violence, a Manc version of 'Lord of the flies'.

And if at 3, I could have flown a Vulcan Bomber, (Manchester made), Wales would have been awarded a BFO bucket of sunshine.

Just now, Manky said:

Fuck off knob head. I was 3 in 1960 when the iconic Simply Red front man was born. It would be child on child violence, a Manc version of 'Lord of the flies'.

And if at 3, I could have flown a Vulcan Bomber, (Manchester made), Wales would have been awarded a BFO bucket of sunshine.

Good old Manky. This sort of spunk built the empire