CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"It Could Have Been Me" cunts

Bubba C

Guest Snatch
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Didn't Ronnie Dio end up with Black Sabbath? I liked Axl Rose in the early days of G&R, had a raw, edge of control quality to his voice.

Yeah he did. He also did recorded an album later on with Heaven and Hell, which was essentially Black Sabbath but Sharon Osborne, being the cunt she is,put a stop to them using the Sabbath name. 

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Didn't Ronnie Dio end up with Black Sabbath? I liked Axl Rose in the early days of G&R, had a raw, edge of control quality to his voice.

Never been able to stand Axl and his wank voice. The only good thing Guns 'n' Roses ever had was Slash and even he is very highly overrated in my opinion. Axl is just a shithead little egomaniac.

Just now, Roadkill said:

Never been able to stand Axl and his wank voice. The only good thing Guns 'n' Roses ever had was Slash and even he is very highly overrated in my opinion. Axl is just a shithead little egomaniac.

He is, but the voice was right for what they were doing. The opposite side of him was Jon Bon Jovi, who had a polished precise style which worked equally well for his own stuff, he's a bit of a cunt too but I admit 'Runaway' and 'Wanted dead or alive' are on my top 50. And if you just want a bit of politically incorrect fun, you can't beat Motley Crüe.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

He is, but the voice was right for what they were doing. The opposite side of him was Jon Bon Jovi, who had a polished precise style which worked equally well for his own stuff, he's a bit of a cunt too but I admit 'Runaway' and 'Wanted dead or alive' are on my top 50. And if you just want a bit of politically incorrect fun, you can't beat Motley Crüe.

I actually think the singer out of Skid Row (whatever the fuck his name is) can do the high pitched screaming that is Axl's trademark much better. Axl has always sounded like he's either huffing nitrous or getting his balls crushed in a vice. Knocking on Heavens' Door is a prime example of this, when you get to hear all two of his voices singing together.

2 hours ago, Manky said:

Fuck off knob head. I was 3 in 1960 when the iconic Simply Red front man was born. It would be child on child violence, a Manc version of 'Lord of the flies'.

And if at 3, I could have flown a Vulcan Bomber, (Manchester made), Wales would have been awarded a BFO bucket of sunshine.

Old cunt. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I actually think the singer out of Skid Row (whatever the fuck his name is) can do the high pitched screaming that is Axl's trademark much better. Axl has always sounded like he's either huffing nitrous or getting his balls crushed in a vice. Knocking on Heavens' Door is a prime example of this, when you get to hear all two of his voices singing together.

I liked Skid Row, his name was Sebastian Bach, they were partly discovered and managed by JBJ, 'youth gone wild' is another on my top 50. '18 and life' was good too.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I liked Skid Row, his name was Sebastian Bach, they were partly discovered and managed by JBJ, 'youth gone wild' is another on my top 50. '18 and life' was good too.

They were OK, but a lot of their songs were just generic crap. Decent sounding band but no more than a handful of memorable songs. Kind of like Kiss only without the fan base. And I don't have a wank £20 Skid Row tattoo on my arm...

• Like 1

Hard to argue against Gillan and Plant but even Ozzy had his moments,Kiss are fucking wank.A real life Spinal Tap......Coverdale and Stevie Marriott in parts but RJD was the dogs testie

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

Hard to argue against Gillan and Plant but even Ozzy had his moments,Kiss are fucking wank.A real life Spinal Tap......Coverdale and Stevie Marriott in parts but RJD was the dogs testie

I noticed not long after I got the tat that music is a low priority for Kiss. They're more for keeping up the over the top image and making money than actually making good music and you can tell that whatever little real appeal performing had for them in the past is long gone. It's just a job now and they can live happily off the money brought in by legions of braindead fans who won't hear a word against them. 

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I noticed not long after I got the tat that music is a low priority for Kiss. They're more for keeping up the over the top image and making money than actually making good music and you can tell that whatever little real appeal performing had for them in the past is long gone. It's just a job now and they can live happily off the money brought in by legions of braindead fans who won't hear a word against them. 

You're right there. Music is a low priority, their fan base have a lot in common with the die-hard fans of the Rocky Horror Show. There are loads of acts that are underrated. Billy Idol was a real rock star but tends to be looked on as a pop star, Joan Jett was 'foot stomping' gold, but not taken seriously either. There's a lot of deity worship for Led Zep, but to be honest, a lot of people just like them because they think it's trendy. Who the fuck would listen to them on a long journey in a fast car? I'd rather listen to ZZ Tops Eliminator, adrenaline music, like Billy Idols Rebel Yell, rock snobs are cunts and probably listen to Def Leppard when they think no-ones looking.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're right there. Music is a low priority, their fan base have a lot in common with the die-hard fans of the Rocky Horror Show. There are loads of acts that are underrated. Billy Idol was a real rock star but tends to be looked on as a pop star, Joan Jett was 'foot stomping' gold, but not taken seriously either. There's a lot of deity worship for Led Zep, but to be honest, a lot of people just like them because they think it's trendy. Who the fuck would listen to them on a long journey in a fast car? I'd rather listen to ZZ Tops Eliminator, adrenaline music, like Billy Idols Rebel Yell, rock snobs are cunts and probably listen to Def Leppard when they think no-ones looking.

I've got Eliminator on vinyl along with Led Zep II. I played Led Zep II twice, the second time to convince myself that it wasn't that bad -it didn't work. Half the songs have great initial riff tracks and whatnot, but it's all spoiled by unnecessary bollocks thrown into the middle where they'll lose all momentum just to make the guitar make sci fi noises or give the singer a chance to make obnoxious noises. "Legs" by ZZ Top is a fucking freight train compared to such over designed bollocks.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I've got Eliminator on vinyl along with Led Zep II. I played Led Zep II twice, the second time to convince myself that it wasn't that bad -it didn't work. Half the songs have great initial riff tracks and whatnot, but it's all spoiled by unnecessary bollocks thrown into the middle where they'll lose all momentum just to make the guitar make sci fi noises or give the singer a chance to make obnoxious noises. "Legs" by ZZ Top is a fucking freight train compared to such over designed bollocks.

Exactly. If 'Stairway to Heaven' wins another poll of the greatest ever rock song, I'm going to track down every cunt that voted for it and stab them in the spleen. During the 45 minutes it takes for them to bleed to death internally, I will play them Motley Crües' album 'Girls Girls Girls'. Then they will understand, and the world will be a better, more colourful place. When I have finished this crusade I will begin hunting down all the cunts who voted 'Imagine' as the greatest ever song and do the same, except they will die listening to a loop tape of Yoko Ono screeching.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Exactly. If 'Stairway to Heaven' wins another poll of the greatest ever rock song, I'm going to track down every cunt that voted for it and stab them in the spleen. During the 45 minutes it takes for them to bleed to death internally, I will play them Motley Crües' album 'Girls Girls Girls'. Then they will understand, and the world will be a better, more colourful place. When I have finished this crusade I will begin hunting down all the cunts who voted 'Imagine' as the greatest ever song and do the same, except they will die listening to a loop tape of Yoko Ono screeching.

On a lighter, if slightly morbid note, check out what Walkers decided to do today: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40047816

Fucking morons. LOL.

Guest Snatch
8 hours ago, Neil said:

Gillan was the one back in the day. 

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Sounds like Iron Maiden. The Rock Band for beginners. 

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Neil said:

The least 'rock's bands ever....Deaf(sic) Leppard,Judas cunting Priest,Poison et al,Lemmy would turn in his firepit

How fucking dare you. Lemmy does not turn in his firepit. He sits upon the mighty pedestal. 

The firepit is for the likes of Def fucking Leppard et al.

• 3 weeks later...

So, Blackmore's shit-out (or was asked to) so much for standing up to fucking terrorist cunts!

Happy now, you camel shagging, knob jockey's?

Oh yeah, it's ok having a tribute concert on tv, with a load of fucking cunt mediocrities like Blobby Williams and Coldsick, and more SAS on patrol than you get at the Queen's birthday bash, but what about a concert for the headbangers?