CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The England Football Team

Jake The Muss

You cuntskaters have probably slagged these overpaid asswipers off before but i want to give them a fucking good roasting...unless these cuntframed wankers change their greedy attitude...then it wouldn't matter if God was their manager...they will always come up short of success..

45 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

You cuntskaters have probably slagged these overpaid asswipers off before but i want to give them a fucking good roasting...unless these cuntframed wankers change their greedy attitude...then it wouldn't matter if God was their manager...they will always come up short of success..

Fuck off.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Ape said:

Try a comment about his kid - see if he goes mental.

Is there something awful wrong with his kid, other than having a spunk drinking dad? Is he a crack baby? Truly, every non c section kid is a crack baby in a sense. When his camel of a mum queefed him out, did her formidable fish-chops compress his head spackwards?

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Even bigger cunt. said:

England football team you cunts must be living on fantasy island, they could not play blow football, overpaid useless cunts.

I believe blowing is exactly what they're good at.

Bunch of poofs.

And irons.

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I've finally completed the all-new Snatch video - 'Snatch.. An Idiot Online'. Scheduled for 9pm on the main board. 

Can't wait. I do hope you won't be wearing those white jeans again Frank. They really do make you look feminine.

And as for those loafers,absolutely awful.

On 16/07/2016 at 8:03 PM, Bill Stickers said:

You're jazz. 

I thought the same, but the fact he has gone several posts without attaching a fucking shit MS Paint picture or a link to an wanky infantile jibjab video, has made me doubt that somewhat.

But now he's gone and fucked off all of a sudden after going a bit menstrual, so it's anyone's guess really.

14 hours ago, nocti said:

I thought the same, but the fact he has gone several posts without attaching a fucking shit MS Paint picture or a link to an wanky infantile jibjab video, has made me doubt that somewhat.

But now he's gone and fucked off all of a sudden after going a bit menstrual, so it's anyone's guess really.

Yeah ....keep guessing cunt for brains...there's a clue right there..

Guest DingTheRioja
On 17/07/2016 at 11:18 AM, Frank said:

I've finally completed the all-new Snatch video - 'Snatch.. An Idiot Online'. Scheduled for 9pm on the main board. 

Are you going to try and look as intelligent and wordly wise as Karl does?

I know it'll be a big step up for you, but you can always try.