CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Simon Pegg

Cuntybaws

This “ginger bulb-headed cunt” was nominated once a while ago for being shit in low-budget British films so how the actual fuck did he end up starring alongside the likes of Tom Cruise in the increasingly desperate Mission Impossible franchise? Not to mention delivering an even worse Scottish accent than James Doohan in Star Trek? Now the scrawny little shitstack has gone all full-blown Hollywood Luvvie and thinks he's the fucking mutt's nuts.

simon-pegg-premiere-the-world-s-end-03.j

If ever further evidence was required that Americans are easily duped, pig-ignorant philistines, just look at this cunt's bank balance. It makes me fucking sick.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If ever further evidence was required that Americans are easily duped, pig-ignorant philistines, just look at this cunt's bank balance. It makes me fucking sick.

Same goes for that fat fucking talent vacuum James Corden. And Piers Morgan, obviously.

• Like 3

Guest DingTheRioja

Conversing with oneself, again?

Anyway, Morgan should be the CC icon, he is probably the biggest cunt in the world and would deserve that status, however seeing the cunts mush every fucking day would be a bit much..

Hot fuzz was alright, that zombie spoof was shit, other than those I haven't seen him in much else. I suspect that this outpouring of irritation from baws stems from his imitation jock accent in star trek, and quite right too. Corden is definitely a prize cunt, but he seems to have gone off the radar of late, thankfully. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

This “ginger bulb-headed cunt” was nominated once a while ago for being shit in low-budget British films so how the actual fuck did he end up starring alongside the likes of Tom Cruise in the increasingly desperate Mission Impossible franchise? Not to mention delivering an even worse Scottish accent than James Doohan in Star Trek? Now the scrawny little shitstack has gone all full-blown Hollywood Luvvie and thinks he's the fucking mutt's nuts.

simon-pegg-premiere-the-world-s-end-03.j

He's not the worst, but has turned into a coiffured fag. He should have stuck to being a little stoned twerp, that was ok, like his fat mate. He's ok. This Cunts father in law is a glesga cabbie, who has transported me 3 times, and as the same fucking story every time. People transporting cunt.

10 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

He's not the worst, but has turned into a coiffured fag. He should have stuck to being a little stoned twerp, that was ok, like his fat mate. He's ok. This Cunts father in law is a glesga cabbie, who has transported me 3 times, and as the same fucking story every time. People transporting cunt.

Fascinating. 

I'm starting a collection to pay the cunt so the next time a pissed up, nor'n Irish/sweaty sock, uber babbling idiot gets in the back of his Hackney carriage licenced Mondeo, he promptly points it towards the nearest wall, puts a brick on the accelerator, hops out, films it on his go pro and posts it on here. 

11 hours ago, nocti said:

Big Train and Spaced were great, as was he in them; since then though, he's slowly but surely evolved into a real sanctimonious fucking cunt and should be waterboarded, flayed, and then strapped in the front row of a Robbie Williams concert.

The sister of a friend of mine has met someone whose niece had been to a Robbie Williams concert.....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Fascinating. 

I'm starting a collection to pay the cunt so the next time a pissed up, nor'n Irish/sweaty sock, uber babbling idiot gets in the back of his Hackney carriage licenced Mondeo, he promptly points it towards the nearest wall, puts a brick on the accelerator, hops out, films it on his go pro and posts it on here. 

bilbo, you've woken up all grumpy, hungover, your life a shambles. Go back to bed for a good cry.

3 hours ago, nocti said:

Big Train and Spaced were great, as was he in them; since then though, he's slowly but surely evolved into a real sanctimonious fucking cunt and should be waterboarded, flayed, and then strapped in the front row of a Robbie Williams concert.

You cruel evil bastard Nocti. Robbie Williams??? You evil evil bastard. 

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, nocti said:

Evil cunt!

True story - he was support act to a relatives' band at a corporate gig..

Guest Ollyboro

I find it easier to accept this odious little creep's existence by imagining the headlines should something horrible happen to him.

For instance when he dies the headline would be: Simon Peggs It!. Or if he lost a leg, after I threw an alligator at him, the headline would read: Peg Leg Pegg!! Or if he was charged with a serious sexual offence, the headline could be: Simon Pegg Accused Of Rape.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Fascinating.

Seriously, shut up ding, you're truly awful. 

Idiot. 

How about sticking, even in the vaguest possible sense, to the subject of the fucking thread?

Oh, you can't the only thing you can possibly do in life is throw shit at someone like a 2 year having a toilet tantrum, because that's your mental age.

Fucking stupid one trick pony wanker.

Guest Ollyboro
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

How about sticking, even in the vaguest possible sense, to the subject of the fucking thread?

Oh, you can't the only thing you can possibly do in life is throw shit at someone like a 2 year having a toilet tantrum, because that's your mental age.

Fucking stupid one trick pony wanker.

Hang on a cunting picking minute. This is fucking familiar. It's almost word for word my reference from my last job. Ding, you're not assistant night supervisor at the dildo packing factory, are you?

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Hang on a cunting picking minute. This is fucking familiar. It's almost word for word my reference from my last job. Ding, you're not assistant night supervisor at the dildo packing factory, are you?

Assistant?

Cheeky cunt...

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

I find it easier to accept this odious little creep's existence by imagining the headlines should something horrible happen to him.

For instance when he dies the headline would be: Simon Peggs It!. Or if he lost a leg, after I threw an alligator at him, the headline would read: Peg Leg Pegg!! Or if he was charged with a serious sexual offence, the headline could be: Simon Pegg Accused Of Rape.

Or if he died in a clothes peg accident it could read 'Pegg pegs it by being pegged by pegs'!

I'll get me smoothing iron. 

This Pegg cunt has yet to appear in a film I can watch more than half an hour of. He needs tethered to a tree and silenced with a breeze block...and set on fire, obviously. Fucking Fanta-pubed cunt. I want him dead.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Or if he died in a clothes peg accident it could read 'Pegg pegs it by being pegged by pegs'!

I'll get me smoothing iron. 

Fucking gyppos and their peg obsessions... need stringing up on a clothesline...

I'll get me bowtop...