CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Theresa May giving me the horn. Is it right?

Guest Couldn't give a shit

After much internal wrangling, I have had to have a re-think about this. I'm not sure I could maintain a storky on the old disco-stick if I was vigorously lowering and raising my yogurt-colonels for Mrs May to tea-bag. However, if it were Esther McVey, Caroline Flint, or even Jenny Marra at a pinch, I'd leave those lucky ladies panting and temporarily disabled from the waist down after a noisy and sweaty session with my beard-splitter. I have spoken.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rev said:

After much internal wrangling, I have had to have a re-think about this. I'm not sure I could maintain a storky on the old disco-stick if I was vigorously lowering and raising my yogurt-colonels for Mrs May to tea-bag. However, if it were Esther McVey, Caroline Flint, or even Jenny Marra at a pinch, I'd leave those lucky ladies panting and temporarily disabled from the waist down after a noisy and sweaty session with my beard-splitter. I have spoken.

You silver tongued lothario, how could their crabby old minge's resist such an offer

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Rev said:

Once again Rev, your sentimental musings make Byron sound like Jeremy Clarkson. I bet if any of them were reading this now, they'd go weak at the knees. But that's because you'd have already got to them with the cloroform, you soppy old goat.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
47 minutes ago, Rev said:

Out of allotments... 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 18/04/2017 at 0:47 PM, The Beast said:

This is the last throw of the dice for the remainers. We are in for 6 weeks of unmitigated fucking lies.

This election poses more questions than answers. Who will be the next labour leader? How big will the tory majority be? How badly will Jimmy Krankie have it stuck up her?

I hope that god squad cunt Farron is buggered to oblivion.

Will Krankie get fucked over?  Not knowing the haggis botherers much, I can't say if she'd landslide it or collapse.

Speaking of haggis botherers, and cross referencing the car numberplate nom, I saw this the other day..

impc2cOwt.jpg

6 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Her speeches sound like church sermons. I almost expect an 'Amen' when she finishes. 

Shhh, you'll confuse Punkers, a woman preacher....

Guest Tata Steely Dan
5 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Will Krankie get fucked over? 

Say what you like about her, but she's still got the her first tube of lipstick her mum got her for her 16th birthday, and its only a quarter used.

16 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Say what you like about her, but she's still got the her first tube of lipstick her mum got her for her 16th birthday, and its only a quarter used.

I heard from the Edinburgh golfing circles that Nicola Sturgeon bit someone's cock when she was at University.....

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Punkape said:

I heard from the Edinburgh golfing circles that Nicola Sturgeon bit someone's cock when she was at University.....

Shouldn't you be on your "Corbyn Gives Me The Horn" thread.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

If that was a real thing I would have heard about it as I actually have connections in Edinburgh. Try harder.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

You jealous?

oh sorry no, you bite a lot of cock don't you?

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Gnasher Sturgeon. It's a thing.

I was just about to point that out but you beat me to it, it's been mentioned on here a couple of times and is fairly common knowledge. Not a closely guarded bit of insider info gleaned from the old school tie network at Fantasy Gleneagles. The half arsed posturing on here is fucking mind blowing at times.

12 hours ago, Punkape said:

This libellous comment has cropped up before on The Corner. Your lifestyle as described is utter bollox so its doubtful you heard anything from a golfing circle. I recall looking in to this last time and it was clear that Sturgeon was the victim of a political smear campaign prevalent in left wing Scottish politics.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

This libellous comment has cropped up before on The Corner. Your lifestyle as described is utter bollox so its doubtful you heard anything from a golfing circle. I recall looking in to this last time and it was clear that Sturgeon was the victim of a political smear campaign prevalent in left wing Scottish politics.

Well you're never happy unless you've put me in the sin bin. Whether you believe it or not I play golf at several elite clubs and society meetings and matches.The Sturgeon cocksucking story was doing the rounds at Muirfield and the R and A.

The "libellous" comment emanated from a prominent Edinburgh lawyer who was at Glasgow University with her. So not very left wing then.....