CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Theresa May giving me the horn. Is it right?

Guest Couldn't give a shit

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Well you're never happy unless you've put me in the sin bin. Whether you believe it or not I play golf at several elite clubs and society meetings and matches.The Sturgeon cocksucking story was doing the rounds at Muirfield and the R and A.

The "libellous" comment emanated from a prominent Edinburgh lawyer who was at Glasgow University with her. So not very left wing then.....

You really are a collosal tit. Enjoy your time in the cooler giving franks corpse a reach around

Guest Mingeeta
13 hours ago, Punkape said:

I heard from the Edinburgh golfing circles that Nicola Sturgeon bit someone's cock when she was at University.....

I'm pretty sure you have bit many a cock off in your time as well, at least Sturgeon probably only munched on one, I think we could add at least three noughts for you.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Well you're never happy unless you've put me in the sin bin. Whether you believe it or not I play golf at several elite clubs and society meetings and matches.The Sturgeon cocksucking story was doing the rounds at Muirfield and the R and A.

The "libellous" comment emanated from a prominent Edinburgh lawyer who was at Glasgow University with her. So not very left wing then.....

Universities have long been a breeding ground for left wing activism, and there are plenty of left wing lawyers as well you know.

Guest 'eavensabove
17 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Gnasher Sturgeon. It's a thing.

Sturgeon, was the inspiration of the Camel Toe, however I digress, for I'd wager that Sturgeon tastes like an out of date jar of Beluga Caviar.  

11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Not ones who are members at Muirfield.

This is the club who were shamed into accepting women members. I have no argument against men only clubs though in this instance The Honourable Company of Golfers threw away centuries of tradition for reasons of financial expediency. This prominent lawyer you refer to, was/is he a member of Muirfield?

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is the club who were shamed into accepting women members. I have no argument against men only clubs though in this instance The Honourable Company of Golfers threw away centuries of tradition for reasons of financial expediency. This prominent lawyer you refer to, was/is he a member of Muirfield?

Muirfield is full of of Edinburgh lawyers and several of them are well acquainted with Nicola.....

9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Tell me Punkers, why do these oiks on here try  and 'mix it' with you, a man of high intellectual calibre. It astounds me.

I'm not sure.

I was speaking socially to Nigel Farage in Kent a week last Friday and he was dismissed by many a common man for years.

Watch his Knighthood arrive shortly....

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

...which doesn't answer the question. BTW, next time you're up that way I would expect to see an IP address to match the location you say you're at.

Well most of the Muirfield members are members of at least two other clubs which aren't necessarily in Gullane.....I could be with a Muirfield member but at St Andrews or Troon for example....

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Well most of the Muirfield members are members of at least two other clubs which aren't necessarily in Gullane.....I could be with a Muirfield member but at St Andrews or Troon for example....

Quite right, many a Muirfield member have, and still do play at Rye Golf Club in Sussex. A very exclusive club, and in 1976 Bing Crosby was paired off with the then Secretary of Muirfield whom I caddied for. He tipped me VERY well. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Quite right, many a Muirfield member have, and still do play at Rye Golf Club in Sussex. A very exclusive club, and in 1976 Bing Crosby was paired off with the then Secretary of Muirfield whom I caddied for. He tipped me VERY well. 

Bing Crosby... what a crooner. His last hit, was a golf ball.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Has anybody on here slept in one of those sandy things? 

Me... or rather I do, and often, and in all my years not once has the tide come in.   

8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Tip of his cock on yer tonsils and saggy nuts on yer chin more bloody like. All golf courses should be turned into nature reserves or have low cost housing for Somali illegals put on them, somewhere to heard theirs goats at least 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Tip of his cock on yer tonsils and saggy nuts on yer chin more bloody like. All golf courses should be turned into nature reserves or have low cost housing for Somali illegals put on them, somewhere to heard theirs goats at least 

Moles used to dig holes on my golf course, until I hid the shovel.