CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt goes berserk on German train

Earl of Punkape

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
24 minutes ago, Rev said:

The cops seem to have already shot the cunt dead. Early reports are that he was an Afghani. That'll be that religion of peace working again. Cunts.

I'm glad he's dead. Hopefully his 40 virgins are as minge-stingy in the afterlife as they were in life. Ugly hairy lipped munts all forty of them, wore hijabs for good reason. Oh, I'm jist so pure gorgeous by the way, I must wear a bag on my head for you all could not contain your passion otherwise? Arrogant turds.

Guest Manky

The Kraut's have not thought this through very well. How the fuck do they think they can coax over a million followers of the Religion of Peace to get in the showers. The one I work with hasn't seen one for 30 years. (He is 30)

Guest Wizardsleeve
49 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

These isis johnnies never seem to fuck with Israel do they .. mmm

Israel lobs rockets at them every day, just to remind of their place.  It's only soft western cuntries they have a go with.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Frank said:

You will always be hated, wiz.. forever and a day. 

Phone somebody who cares, Frank.  That means, fuck off, nobody here will take your call.  

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Israel lobs rockets at them every day, just to remind of their place.  It's only soft western cuntries they have a go with.  

Complete fucking shit as per usual. Israel has a far higher number of victims of terrorists attacks than the UK or Germany. As do other countries which one can't describe as soft such as Nigeria, Russia, the US, Iraq and Afghanistan. 

4 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

That's because Israel is buying their oil on the black market.

ISIS is cutting Islam in two and setting each faction at war with each other. Why would Israel not support ISIS?

Pure fucking logic.

• Like 1

Anyway...

I choose my words very carefully here, not that I should have to because we SHOULD all be fully-functioning, clued-up adults aware of stuff like context and nuance. But when it comes to race, all this seems to go out the window.

Pressing on though….

It seems that the person who attacked and injured 4 passengers on the train in Wurzburg last night was an Afghan refugee (refugee from what? I thought we had established peace in Afghanistan? Oh well….) with ISIS material found at his nearby foster home.

It is precisely this scenario (and the sex attacks in Cologne and Stockholm and the free movement of terrorists between Paris and Brussels after the Bataclan attack) that many who voted for Brexit sought to highlight as a direct result of the EU’s open borders policy and the inability / unwillingness of authorities to check the bona-fides of migrants / asylum seekers / terrorists / criminals entering the EU.

This valid and legitimate question was, in general, drowned out in cries of ‘racism’ and airy-fairy words about us ‘not turning our backs on the world….not being inward looking’ and then something about ‘Little Englanders (never ‘Little Welshies’ or ‘Little Scotlanders because that, er, might be racist mightn’t it? Oh well…)

I don’t for one minute think that gaining control of our own borders is the magic bullet that will stop these kind of attacks. I think the answer there lies in ending the civil war in Syria, condemning the toxic theology that gives rise to ISIS and supporting the work of groups like the Quilliam foundation and its pioneering work with de-radicalisation and giving fair and equal opportunities to all communities to share in the wealth of our country, whilst never being afraid to condemn evildoers - like the Rochdale / Rotherham / Oxford/ Aylesbury rape gangs - with the same fervour some give to condemning people who merely voted for Brexit.

I do think that assessing the background of anyone wishing to settle in our country is a good idea and measuring what they can contribute to our society on what our society needs.

I do not think handing over our migration policy to people smugglers or the EU and the insane Angela Merkel is going to keep anyone safe.

Tom Daley is a cunt - have a Coke and a Smile

26 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Anyway...

I choose my words very carefully here, not that I should have to because we SHOULD all be fully-functioning, clued-up adults aware of stuff like context and nuance. But when it comes to race, all this seems to go out the window.

Pressing on though….

It seems that the person who attacked and injured 4 passengers on the train in Wurzburg last night was an Afghan refugee (refugee from what? I thought we had established peace in Afghanistan? Oh well….) with ISIS material found at his nearby foster home.

It is precisely this scenario (and the sex attacks in Cologne and Stockholm and the free movement of terrorists between Paris and Brussels after the Bataclan attack) that many who voted for Brexit sought to highlight as a direct result of the EU’s open borders policy and the inability / unwillingness of authorities to check the bona-fides of migrants / asylum seekers / terrorists / criminals entering the EU.

This valid and legitimate question was, in general, drowned out in cries of ‘racism’ and airy-fairy words about us ‘not turning our backs on the world….not being inward looking’ and then something about ‘Little Englanders (never ‘Little Welshies’ or ‘Little Scotlanders because that, er, might be racist mightn’t it? Oh well…)

I don’t for one minute think that gaining control of our own borders is the magic bullet that will stop these kind of attacks. I think the answer there lies in ending the civil war in Syria, condemning the toxic theology that gives rise to ISIS and supporting the work of groups like the Quilliam foundation and its pioneering work with de-radicalisation and giving fair and equal opportunities to all communities to share in the wealth of our country, whilst never being afraid to condemn evildoers - like the Rochdale / Rotherham / Oxford/ Aylesbury rape gangs - with the same fervour some give to condemning people who merely voted for Brexit.

I do think that assessing the background of anyone wishing to settle in our country is a good idea and measuring what they can contribute to our society on what our society needs.

I do not think handing over our migration policy to people smugglers or the EU and the insane Angela Merkel is going to keep anyone safe.

Tom Daley is a cunt - have a Coke and a Smile

Carefully or not, I wish you'd choose fewer words. Pile of shit.

Idiot. 

• Like 1