CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt goes berserk on German train

Earl of Punkape

Guest I know that Cunt
3 hours ago, Manky said:

Johnny foreigner is a cunt. End.

Exactly. An indisputable fact based on reasoning, logic and experience. Have a "like".

14 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

These isis johnnies never seem to fuck with Israel do they .. mmm

One word. ....mossad, think what happened after the Munich massacre, golda meir told mossad to get medieval on their arses, and thats what they did for over a decade, exploding telephones(I'm not talking samsung galaxy here) people getting shot in their beds etc, you can picture the scene.....Mohammed bothering  a goats arse only to find at the vinegar stroke  not only is it a fake goat but its ringpiece is in fact a proximity fuse - alluah akbar!!

Guest DingTheRioja
16 hours ago, Spatchcock said:

One word. ....mossad, think what happened after the Munich massacre, golda meir told mossad to get medieval on their arses, and thats what they did for over a decade, exploding telephones(I'm not talking samsung galaxy here) people getting shot in their beds etc, you can picture the scene.....Mohammed bothering  a goats arse only to find at the vinegar stroke  not only is it a fake goat but its ringpiece is in fact a proximity fuse - alluah akbar!!

Did they get the last one a few years back now?  I can't remember quite how far they got...

Guest deebom

I remember the PLO hijacking planes in the 80s. This is what Islamic fundamentalism was mostly, In protest at Israels treatment of the Palestinians.

Since the arrival of Al Qaeda and all of the other Islamic terrorist groups in their wake, the Palestinians dont get a mention.

And neither does Israel.

Funny that.

Guest Lady Penelope

Step into the e-smoke filled rooms and you still find the lovies moaning about Israel and Palastine. They don't admit to doing "racism", but their rascist attitudes and fascism shine through via their antisemitism. Cobyn and Livingstone are shining examples of this hypocrisy.

7 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Step into the e-smoke filled rooms and you still find the lovies moaning about Israel and Palastine. They don't admit to doing "racism", but their rascist attitudes and fascism shine through via their antisemitism. Cobyn and Livingstone are shining examples of this hypocrisy.

Not to worry, I hear they're looking to introduce a few new "hate crimes" and toughen up the sentencing for people who say mean things about each other. That should soon sort everything out.

Guest Manky
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not to worry, I hear they're looking to introduce a few new "hate crimes" and toughen up the sentencing for people who say mean things about each other. That should soon sort everything out.

Every 6 months we have to suffer diversity training for our sins. All the diversity 'mentors' have either dark skin tones, a touch of lavender about them or some bits missing or not working. Strange that. 90% of the workforce are not represented due to them being white heterosexual and able bodied.

Seems to work well this diversity shit.

Guest nobgobbler
33 minutes ago, Manky said:

Every 6 months we have to suffer diversity training for our sins. All the diversity 'mentors' have either dark skin tones, a touch of lavender about them or some bits missing or not working. Strange that. 90% of the workforce are not represented due to them being white heterosexual and able bodied.

You forgot to mention full time. Does anybody actually have a full time job anymore? Don't worry, it will all end when the full time white hetro non-flids are a mere 10% of the workforce. And I reckon you can safely hold your breath on that one.

Guest Snatch
39 minutes ago, Manky said:

Mention that at your next training day and you'll probably be sacked for being racist and anti-disabled.

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Mention that at your next training day and you'll probably be sacked for being racist and anti-disabled.

Although not sacked, I'm proud to be at the top of big brothers shit list.

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

You forgot to mention full time. Does anybody actually have a full time job anymore? Don't worry, it will all end when the full time white hetro non-flids are a mere 10% of the workforce. And I reckon you can safely hold your breath on that one.

We had a transexual shim working at one time. The most useless lump of shit you could ever hope not to meet. He/she/it should have been sacked a thousand times but was covered by all 58,327 pages of legislation covering discrimination. It was fucking bulletproof.

Guest nobgobbler
7 minutes ago, Manky said:

We had a transexual shim working at one time. The most useless lump of shit you could ever hope not to meet. He/she/it should have been sacked a thousand times but was covered by all 58,327 pages of legislation covering discrimination. It was fucking bulletproof.

It would be. Them human rights cunts want pushing under a train for getting this crap into legislation. Everybody else who has to put up with working with the useless cunts have no rights. It's not easy for employers. It's like a disease infiltrating all walks of life and seems to have no limits. A fucking tenant just accused me of "victimisation" because her flat is "no longer usable" because she is pregnant! She won't win that one though, not at this point in time. I hope the baby comes out sideways, cunt.

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

It would be. Them human rights cunts want pushing under a train for getting this crap into legislation. Everybody else who has to put up with working with the useless cunts have no rights. It's not easy for employers. It's like a disease infiltrating all walks of life and seems to have no limits. A fucking tenant just accused me of "victimisation" because her flat is "no longer usable" because she is pregnant! She won't win that one though, not at this point in time. I hope the baby comes out sideways, cunt.

If I complain about one of the uphill gardeners drowning gerbils up his arse in ten men's (wasted) baby juice, then somehow I am the bad one. You'd be better off reporting him to the. RSPCA than any manager. It's just so unfair.

Guest nobgobbler
50 minutes ago, Manky said:

If I complain about one of the uphill gardeners drowning gerbils up his arse in ten men's (wasted) baby juice, then somehow I am the bad one. You'd be better off reporting him to the. RSPCA than any manager. It's just so unfair.

Then don't bother. Put your efforts into CC justice, wait until around November time when its dark at 4pm, lure it out into the car park and kick its cunt in before engraving "because I'm a cunt, not because I'm queer" on its forehead with a rusty stanley knife blade.

Guest Manky
Just now, nobgobbler said:

Then don't bother. Put your efforts into CC justice, wait until around November time when its dark at 4pm, lure it out into the car park and kick its cunt in before engraving "because I'm a cunt, not because I'm queer" on its forehead with a rusty stanley knife blade.

That sounds like a plan. Do you have to buy special rusty blades for rusty Stanley knives or can you use an ordinary very sharp one? There again, I might just add Arsenic to its Quiche /Quorn/Tofu/Sushi or whatever minging shit the puff eats.

8 minutes ago, Manky said:

That sounds like a plan. Do you have to buy special rusty blades for rusty Stanley knives or can you use an ordinary very sharp one? There again, I might just add Arsenic to its Quiche /Quorn/Tofu/Sushi or whatever minging shit the puff eats.

Not sure what to make of your comments, minky.  A lot of violence and homophobia from a very angry man. 

Just saying.

Guest nobgobbler
4 minutes ago, Manky said:

It has to be rusty to have the desired effect, or a sharp one dipped in shit would do. You should have said it's a vegetarian cunt. It might be a good time to bring the CC woodchipper out of retirement.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Not sure what to make of your comments, minky.  A lot of violence and homophobia from a very angry man. 

Just saying.

Fuck off.

Just saying.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

It has to be rusty to have the desired effect, or a sharp one dipped in shit would do. You should have said it's a vegetarian cunt. It might be a good time to bring the CC woodchipper out of retirement.

It maybe that puffs become vegetarians as part of their twisted lifestyle. I believe also that vegetarianism causes puffery.

15 minutes ago, Manky said:

I saw that Quorn-guzzling cunt Mo Farah on the tellybox earlier. At least, I think it was him...

cmdstore_2270_227378567

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I saw that Quorn-guzzling cunt Mo Farah on the tellybox earlier. At least, I think it was him...

cmdstore_2270_227378567

Yup. That's definitely the cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Tell the daft cow if she can prove, medically, that you got her pregnant, then you might listen to her point, otherwise it's self-inflicted and you can evict her for being a danger to herself and others.... probably..