CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

I'm always in favour of batting first at the Oval, I think Cook will go quite early in the session and will spark an England collapse. 

You need an injection of hope and a smoke of some optimism. As long as you are not batting for the other side then you should be fine.

On 7/27/2017 at 7:05 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

They couldn't realistically pick Haseeb because he hasn't got any runs this year but he'll play lots in the future. Hales is a massive front footer- the exact opposite of Ballence- but he essentially ended his test career by not touring India where ironically the pitches would have suited his style, especially as an opener. We went for Duckett instead who was hopeless. If the safas win the toss today they stick us in so big vern can have a bowl with his 75 mph dobbers

Pecker, what i can't understand is why the selectors pick guys with below 40 averages in county cricket, the only ones who make it at test level are the ones with much higher averages (there has been the odd exception off course) but not very often.

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Batting first at the oval has to be done. From what I've heard on TMS all the batsmen got pretty good balls except Jennings who seems dodgy on off/4th stump, so at least they were got out and didn't give it away. Cook needs to go big and a couple of decent scores from the rest and 350-400 should be attainable. But of course the safas have to have a bat on this belter. 

Apparently TRJ has a stupidly long run up 

I was right when I said that Cook would go early although the decision could have gone either way, these two at the crease are holding it together well but the new ball is just being introduced.

1 hour ago, Fender777 said:

Pecker, what i can't understand is why the selectors pick guys with below 40 averages in county cricket, the only ones who make it at test level are the ones with much higher averages (there has been the odd exception off course) but not very often.

Because the pitches in CC are too seamer friendly and not conducive to stacks of runs. Those who have scored heavily recently have had a go; Compton, Duckett, lyth, Robson etc but none of these have consistently done this for many seasons thus proving they were purple batches. Also openers in CC play expansively because they know there's a ball goning to get them. Bowlers like sidebottom, onions and dozens of others send it down 80mph and get stacks of wickets that's why they've got ride of the toss to get the pitches better. The main route to the England side is the lions where the players can be assessed on tour.

Good test players should average more because of the better pitches and more time to bat.

They need to sort out the cricket season though and space out the formats; we're now in a solid block of t20 so blokes like haseeb won't play any 4 day cricket for almost a month

• Like 1

1 hour ago, applescruff14 said:

I was right when I said that Cook would go early although the decision could have gone either way, these two at the crease are holding it together well but the new ball is just being introduced.

350 would be a good score if we can get Amla and du Plessis cheaply 

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Let them back into it a bit but I don't agree with enforcing the follow on as it can often do more harm than good so if they knock off the runs in order to avoid it at least we can build a competitive target. Still the elusive SA home test series victory for me and then have beaten every test team home and away since 1999 but can't see it somehow.

Just now, applescruff14 said:

Let them back into it a bit but I don't agree with enforcing the follow on as it can often do more harm than good so if they knock off the runs in order to avoid it at least we can build a competitive target. Still the elusive SA home test series victory for me and then have beaten every test team home and away since 1999 but can't see it somehow.

Darren gough got wickets thanks to a massive inside edge and a dodgy Pakistani umpire! 

Watching the highlights now and listened to most on TMS. I'd stick em in again if the conditions are the same I can also see the benefit of batting them out of the game.

It almost seems when a team gets a decent score the others can't accept that they've got to work hard to match it. That's why there's so few draws these days. Like wise batting for a draw. 

Safas have fucked this game in one session of lazy, spineless batting. 

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Darren gough got wickets thanks to a massive inside edge and a dodgy Pakistani umpire! 

Watching the highlights now and listened to most on TMS. I'd stick em in again if the conditions are the same I can also see the benefit of batting them out of the game.

It almost seems when a team gets a decent score the others can't accept that they've got to work hard to match it. That's why there's so few draws these days. Like wise batting for a draw. 

Idiot.

16 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Didn't think those two wickets were ever going to go, 178/0 is a good start.

On 28/07/2017 at 1:48 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Need to lash out and stick them back in as time has been lost in the game. 348/3, need a quick 100 and then stick them in. I would have stuck Stokes in rather than this Malan.

On 28/07/2017 at 7:43 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Only one needed.

On 28/07/2017 at 1:48 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

First time for about 28,708 days that an English spinner has taken a hat trick in a test match, why it ever needed to be reviewed was ridiculous as it was plumb lbw.

Never said if a player has ever finished a test match on a hat trick before. Avoid defeat in the 4th test and the elusive SA home victory will happen although we do keep the Basil D'Oliveira Trophy as we were the holders.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

First time for about 28,708 days that an English spinner has taken a hat trick in a test match, why it ever needed to be reviewed was ridiculous as it was plumb lbw.

Never said if a player has ever finished a test match on a hat trick before. Avoid defeat in the 4th test and the elusive SA home victory will happen although we do keep the Basil D'Oliveira Trophy as we were the holders.