CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

Guest Bill Stickers

Apple you stupid boring cunt. I've been roped into the T20 smash at the oval on a Friday. Bunch of cunts from Glamorgan playing a bunch of cunts from Surrey I believe.

Is there anyone in particular worthy of absolute dogs abuse? I plan to be pants-shittingly pissed by about 6pm just so I can tolerate it all. 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

And you wonder why you don't have the woman of your dreams. 

Or any woman.

Actually very easy to work out 60x60x24x42213=3,647,203,200 you can work it out in less than a minute on a calculator probably not much longer on paper.

28 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Apple you stupid boring cunt. I've been roped into the T20 smash at the oval on a Friday. Bunch of cunts from Glamorgan playing a bunch of cunts from Surrey I believe.

Is there anyone in particular worthy of absolute dogs abuse? I plan to be pants-shittingly pissed by about 6pm just so I can tolerate it all. 

Anyone on the Glamorgan team I guess, Surrey is my county of birth so they are ok.

17 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'd learn some abusive words in Afrikaans as half the players will more than likely be safas. Looking at their respective squads, Glamorgan have 5 and Surrey have 7 born in South Africa. Here's hoping a Jason Roy 6 smashes you in the teeth

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd learn some abusive words in Afrikaans as half the players will more than likely be safas. Looking at their respective squads, Glamorgan have 5 and Surrey have 7 born in South Africa. Here's hoping a Jason Roy 6 smashes you in the teeth

I wasn't asking you, cunt. Speak when you're spoken to, cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
52 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I was just trying to inform you, thicko. The last bit was wishful thinking on my part. Take a photo of the game and post it here, or it didn't happen

Because it would be such an elaborate, outlandish and reputation enhancing lie to say I went to a cricket game full of borderline nonce spectators.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I was just trying to inform you, thicko. The last bit was wishful thinking on my part. Take a photo of the game and post it here, or it didn't happen

You're flogging a dead horse with Willy. He thinks he's quite something you know, but we all know him for the twat that he has always been and forever shall remain. Manipulate him Stubbs. Play him like a catfish on a pole as others do on here. Why, you may even find him slightly entertaining though I doubt it somehow. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Gaan fok jouself

5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You're flogging a dead horse with Willy. He thinks he's quite something you know, but we all know him for the twat that he has always been and forever shall remain. Manipulate him Stubbs. Play him like a catfish on a pole as others do on here. Why, you may even find him slightly entertaining though I doubt it somehow. 

I'll heed your advise, wise one. If William fails to accept my good will, then more fool him. The soppy cunt has his moments, however.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll heed your advise, wise one. If William fails to accept my good will, then more fool him. The soppy cunt has his moments, however.

... as for Frank though, pelt the cunt with all that you've got, but save your best 'till last. Hit him with a bucket of shit to begin with and then progress from there. He's full of wind and an easy gormless candidate. 

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The most horrendously bent sport known to man, bar none.

Even if competitive fisting became a thing, you'd still be correct. 

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If assuming you're talking about the PITCH at old Trafford, then if it does they might play the woeful Dawson instead of the tried and tested Rashid with the unpickable googly. 

The weather isn't supposed to be that good in Manchester for the next test so hopefully we can take the series.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 02/08/2017 at 1:03 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Xx6Jern.jpg

This is absolutely fucking shit. I can only take solace that next time you go to a match, you might get struck and killed by a particularly well struck 6. Fuck off.

On 03/08/2017 at 0:15 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

If assuming you're talking about the PITCH at old Trafford, then if it does they might play the woeful Dawson instead of the tried and tested Rashid with the unpickable googly. 

260/6, would feel happier if we had at least another 50 runs on top of that.