CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Byron Burger boycott

Guest Manky

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Be it left or right wing or in the middle,that person sees their own opinion as the correct one. In a democratic country all opinions should be allowed. Killing or hurting someone because of a different skin tone,religion,race or sexual preference (Punkape) is wrong but an opinion should be acceptable.

As an aside,why is it that the left liberal "we love every cunt" normally fight with the police,sets cars on fire and smashes the place up when there is a right/left wing demo?

If anarchists don't agree with laws and things, will it make them happy if we just get rid of the without trial?  I am sure they would prefer to be tried by 12 men than shot in the head and fed to pigs sans judicial process.. Fucking cowardly hypocrites.

I support law and order and expect the law to look after my well-bein.g

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Manky said:

If anarchists don't agree with laws and things, will it make them happy if we just get rid of the without trial?  I am sure they would prefer to be tried by 12 men than shot in the head and fed to pigs sans judicial process.. Fucking cowardly hypocrites.

I support law and order and expect the law to look after my well-bein.g

Most of these so-called anarchists are normally the first ones on the dole queue to get the state hand out.

7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You should. A burger triangle has appeared down the Lothian road , this lot, a "bread meats bread" outfit, and a couple of others. All competing like fuck, and all ace. For me, a demanding burger fan, they tick all the boxes. Too many pubs think they're gastro and stab at doing this but inevitably it is a greasy , sloppy, unmanageable mess and shit meat. With these cunts certain essential criteria are met - it must be rump/rib eye ground freshly, it must have not been salt mixed for that creates sausage meat- salt the exterior only just before cooking , must be room temperature before cooking , cooking must be harsh and fast to gain the char and "bark", the bun must not be a fucking ciabatta or a big loaf of dough , and the overall burger must be big enough to be satisfying but coherent enough that it can be weilded in one hand without shit falling everywhere , and retain integrity until the last bite. It also must be delicious , but the above goes some way to ensure this. These cunts observe all these rituals. Go forth and eat.

You are Keith Floydd and I claim my bottle of Cabernet! 

Guest Bill Stickers

A fascinating deconstruction of anarchist principles here by some esteemed socio-political thinkers. You should get this stuff publisher in an academic journal, it's thought provoking stuff and in no way reminsicent of a bunch of stoned sixth formers in a polytechnic politics class. Brilliant. 

Guest I know that Cunt
On 28/07/2016 at 1:55 PM, Panzerknacker said:

I'd point blank refuse to work in that place...let them have the shite jobs

Panzerknacker 

[Oh panzy knickers you fucking stooopid stoooopid cunt, you make it just way too easy, it's no fun, you must learn not to do this, but fuck it, I just can't resist an open goal so here goes.]

Panzy, you lazy cunt, you point blank refuse to work in ANY place................So fooooooooooooook off

Guest Tata Steely Dan
11 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You should. A burger triangle has appeared down the Lothian road , this lot, a "bread meats bread" outfit, and a couple of others.

Those places are all fucking gash. "Burger" in Fountainbridge was tolerable for the first five minutes it opened but quickly turned to shite. "Burger meats Bun" down Broughton Street was always shit (Burger served on a metal hospital tray with a wad of paper), but has luckily fecked off, "Bread Meats Bread" is disgusting (and cunts seem to love it for some reason) and the other "Burger" along Shandwick place is staffed by thickos. Wannaburger at the West End has fucked off, and their burgers were greasier than Elvis's scants after a 90 minute set at Caesar's Palace.

Byron on the Bridges is better but expensive.

The only decent places for a burger are the Cambridge Bar and Bell's Diner The rest over-complicate an astonishingly simple culinary concept and end up falling on their collective arses. 

On 28/07/2016 at 1:21 PM, Bubba C said:

I've heard that the old site was full of anti-Semitic idiots with an uneducated set of beliefs and agenda. 

However, apart from the occasional outburst by that thicko manky, Eduardo the confused migrant and dingthestupidcunt, things have been fairly chilled out. I know that cunt is not included in the above list, as he is officially retarded.

With the recently relaxed policy of letting any thick cunt into the corner, it has become overrun by stupid racists, and quite a sad state of affairs. 

I'll no doubt be corrected shortly by one of said thickos; with a well constructed "fuck off you leftie cunt" comment, with no doubt atrocious spelling and grammar, due to their lack of education.  

Sir......you are a bellend of the highest order, i salute you! 

Yes Zombie man, the site was full of those so called idiots like you say but they had character and a style of their own and was a pleasure to come on here and have some great harmless banter, of course there was the odd twat now and again but they didn't last long..glad there are some survivors from those days still posting..

On 7/28/2016 at 1:22 PM, Manky said:

This covers economics and access to jobs. Besides, how can it be racist if it is every fucker? I totally refute accusations of racism. I much prefer to be called xenophobic.

It's not racist Mancus, Zombie man is just very ignorant and pig shit thick, he needs to get over himself before he can except a difference of opinion..

Guest DingTheRioja
14 hours ago, Snatch said:

Be it left or right wing or in the middle,that person sees their own opinion as the correct one. In a democratic country all opinions should be allowed. Killing or hurting someone because of a different skin tone,religion,race or sexual preference (Punkape) is wrong but an opinion should be acceptable.

As an aside,why is it that the left liberal "we love every cunt" normally fight with the police,sets cars on fire and smashes the place up when there is a right/left wing demo?

You forgot " liberating that 2 grand 64" plasma from the shackles of consumerist evil while the rozzers are busy down the road"..

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Those places are all fucking gash. "Burger" in Fountainbridge was tolerable for the first five minutes it opened but quickly turned to shite. "Burger meats Bun" down Broughton Street was always shit (Burger served on a metal hospital tray with a wad of paper), but has luckily fecked off, "Bread Meats Bread" is disgusting (and cunts seem to love it for some reason) and the other "Burger" along Shandwick place is staffed by thickos. Wannaburger at the West End has fucked off, and their burgers were greasier than Elvis's scants after a 90 minute set at Caesar's Palace.

Byron on the Bridges is better but expensive.

The only decent places for a burger are the Cambridge Bar and Bell's Diner The rest over-complicate an astonishingly simple culinary concept and end up falling on their collective arses. 

Really? I rate Byron and bread meats bread, only been twice each , but they delivered what I desired. The Founttainbridge one by cargo is shite - it all tastes sweet , including the meat - fucking weird. The Lothian road ones are fucking cleaning up, they're pretty much taking 30 quid in the till every minute of the day.

cambridge bar is the institution though. Same owners till recently as wanaburger, which I thought were ok too. As a matter of fact, I've just been bumped by the cunt that owns the Cambridge on the sale of the upper floors and rear to it. Rich little fuck, it would have been a good one.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
4 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Really? I rate Byron and bread meats bread, only been twice each , but they delivered what I desired. The Founttainbridge one by cargo is shite - it all tastes sweet , including the meat - fucking weird. The Lothian road ones are fucking cleaning up, they're pretty much taking 30 quid in the till every minute of the day.

cambridge bar is the institution though. Same owners till recently as wanaburger, which I thought were ok too. As a matter of fact, I've just been bumped by the cunt that owns the Cambridge on the sale of the upper floors and rear to it. Rich little fuck, it would have been a good one.

I've been to Byron a couple of times and it was fairly good, though they are a bit 'gold bricky' when it comes to up-selling stuff.

Bread Meats Bread was very busy and very hot when I went. The burger I had didn't seem right; the patty itself seemed almost steamed. I wager that they over-crowded the grill when cooking it, which a really basic error to make. The menu was also pretty wank, with lots of over-embellished side dishes. Poutine seems to be the faddy menu item there, and every time I've had it I've been served some soggy oven chips drowned in lumpy, oily Bisto with a spattering of cheap white cheddar thrown on top. It must cost them pence to make, but they try and sell it as though it is ou cuisine.

I'm endlessly fascinated by the complete banality of food in Canada, matched only by the sheer enthusiasm that Canadians lump on the aforementioned slop. Apparently the best coffee in the world comes from some disgusting doughnut chain called "Tim Horton's" and Kraft Cheesy Pasta is a fine dining experience. Poutine seems to be the same thing; three bottom-tier foodstuffs jammed together to make a disgusting mess. Soggy chips, greasy gravy and cheese that would be better used to putty up a crack in a wall somewhere. 

You would think French Canadians would be better at making poutine, given the massive chips on their shoulders. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I've been to Byron a couple of times and it was fairly good, though they are a bit 'gold bricky' when it comes to up-selling stuff.

Bread Meats Bread was very busy and very hot when I went. The burger I had didn't seem right; the patty itself seemed almost steamed. I wager that they over-crowded the grill when cooking it, which a really basic error to make. The menu was also pretty wank, with lots of over-embellished side dishes. Poutine seems to be the faddy menu item there, and every time I've had it I've been served some soggy oven chips drowned in lumpy, oily Bisto with a spattering of cheap white cheddar thrown on top. It must cost them pence to make, but they try and sell it as though it is ou cuisine.

I'm endlessly fascinated by the complete banality of food in Canada, matched only by the sheer enthusiasm that Canadians lump on the aforementioned slop. Apparently the best coffee in the world comes from some disgusting doughnut chain called "Tim Horton's" and Kraft Cheesy Pasta is a fine dining experience. Poutine seems to be the same thing; three bottom-tier foodstuffs jammed together to make a disgusting mess. Soggy chips, greasy gravy and cheese that would be better used to putty up a crack in a wall somewhere. 

You would think French Canadians would be better at making poutine, given the massive chips on their shoulders. 

Poutine is pig slops. Vomit, dogfood, and chips.

8 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Poutine is pig slops. Vomit, dogfood, and chips.

What do you know?.. you fucking awful coked-up minnow with no moral compass.

Hutton collins inherited a disgruntled pile of shit-arse unwanted employees who were kipping in the basement of my building when they bought Byron form the gondola group. Once you've witnessed their operation at close quarters, your mouth-watering byron burger will be blowing out your arrogant agent arse before you're back behind your desk.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I had to look up poutine, god it looks like something where you need to hold your breath and step over/around on a Saturday morning in town...

What doesn't help it's cause is that the first entry on Google was the wiki, the second entry was a Jamie "cross reference the cunt on the other nom" Oliver recipe for the shite.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 30 July 2016 at 7:52 PM, Frank said:

What do you know?.. you fucking awful coked-up minnow with no moral compass.

Hutton collins inherited a disgruntled pile of shit-arse unwanted employees who were kipping in the basement of my building when they bought Byron form the gondola group. Once you've witnessed their operation at close quarters, your mouth-watering byron burger will be blowing out your arrogant agent arse before you're back behind your desk.

I can imagine a future without you.  

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Everyone knows that the greatest poet that ever lived was Pam Ayres. Her brother Pubic was good as well.

Oh all right then. 

In difficult times he was a real rock for her....... .....

Guest nobgobbler
On 28/07/2016 at 0:38 PM, Bubba C said:

Oh good, another racist thread. What a pile of fascist bollocks CC has become. 

Where is the racism in sending an illegal immigrant back where he came from? Dick.