CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Byron Burger boycott

Guest Manky

Guest Manky

In a cunning ruse to smoke out illegal workers, Byron Burgers have seen 35 workers arrested pending deportation and a shit load more have fucked off. Apparently they were using fake documents to work in the UK illegally. Predictably there is a Faecesbook and Twatter campaign calling for a boycott of the chain. Evidently, the illegals were from Brazil (wonder if he got the tube to work?), Albania, Egypt and Nepal.

Do these cunts protesting on social media have any grip on reality. Each of these cunts is taking a job that someone legally here should be doing. Illegals using fake docs could be any fucker and does it send out the right kind of message if we turn a blind eye to them? When the first suicide burger blows up on some fuckers plate then let's see who is laughing.

No exceptions. Fuck illegals off. As a total hypocrite, I would expect the authorities who caught me flipping burgers on fake papers in the Burger King next door to the Hilton Hotel in the capital of Anyfuckingwhere to say, "No problem Manky, carry on"

Guest Manky

London and Bristol I believe. None in civilised parts. I would post the same if it was Subway or Gregg's, it's the illegal workers I am on about you thick cunt.

Guest Mr Cunty Fuckwank

If the authorities catch them, fuck 'em off out. No ifs, no buts, ignore the pleas from the Lefty luvvies, fuck the lot of 'em out!

30 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Wasted on the thick cunts in here I'm afraid.

I tried discussing Keats with them but half the fucking imbeciles don't know what a Keat is.

“You speak of Lord Byron and me; there is this great difference between us. He describes what he sees, I describe what I imagine. Mine is the hardest task.” 
― John Keats

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Has become? You must be (relatively) new here.

I almost miss Ratty sometimes.

I've heard that the old site was full of anti-Semitic idiots with an uneducated set of beliefs and agenda. 

However, apart from the occasional outburst by that thicko manky, Eduardo the confused migrant and dingthestupidcunt, things have been fairly chilled out. I know that cunt is not included in the above list, as he is officially retarded.

With the recently relaxed policy of letting any thick cunt into the corner, it has become overrun by stupid racists, and quite a sad state of affairs. 

I'll no doubt be corrected shortly by one of said thickos; with a well constructed "fuck off you leftie cunt" comment, with no doubt atrocious spelling and grammar, due to their lack of education.  

Guest Manky
41 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Oh good, another racist thread. What a pile of fascist bollocks CC has become. 

This covers economics and access to jobs. Besides, how can it be racist if it is every fucker? I totally refute accusations of racism. I much prefer to be called xenophobic.

Guest Manky
32 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Wasted on the thick cunts in here I'm afraid.

I tried discussing Keats with them but half the fucking imbeciles don't know what a Keat is.

I was asked if I liked Kippling. I didn't know as I have never kippled.

Guest Manky
50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Byron burgers eh? Do they have a club foot sandwich on their menu?

Very clever. How many on here will know Byron was a leading member of the Norfolk Dogging Club and had a dick a foot long.

Well done Decs

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Take up the white man's burden, eh?

Fuck off now. I had reached my limit with that last comment and you go and raise the stakes. Until I read the article, I had never heard of Byron Burgers.

I like that poem on an advert. Don't know the poem. Don't know who is being advertised but like the poem. It starts, "Smartie people are happy people...."

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

“You speak of Lord Byron and me; there is this great difference between us. He describes what he sees, I describe what I imagine. Mine is the hardest task.” 
― John Keats

"Read some Byron, Shelley and Keats, recited it over a Hip-Hop beat. I'm having trouble saying what I mean, with dead poets and drum machines."

-Natasha Bedingfield- a cunt.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Manky said:

In a cunning ruse to smoke out illegal workers, Byron Burgers have seen 35 workers arrested pending deportation and a shit load more have fucked off. Apparently they were using fake documents to work in the UK illegally. Predictably there is a Faecesbook and Twatter campaign calling for a boycott of the chain. Evidently, the illegals were from Brazil (wonder if he got the tube to work?), Albania, Egypt and Nepal.

Do these cunts protesting on social media have any grip on reality. Each of these cunts is taking a job that someone legally here should be doing. Illegals using fake docs could be any fucker and does it send out the right kind of message if we turn a blind eye to them? When the first suicide burger blows up on some fuckers plate then let's see who is laughing.

No exceptions. Fuck illegals off. As a total hypocrite, I would expect the authorities who caught me flipping burgers on fake papers in the Burger King next door to the Hilton Hotel in the capital of Anyfuckingwhere to say, "No problem Manky, carry on"

I'd point blank refuse to work in that place...let them have the shite jobs

Panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Oh good, another racist thread. What a pile of fascist bollocks CC has become. 

Shouldn't you go back to running (or ruining)the Labour party Jeremy?

Guest Tata Steely Dan
4 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Peter Sutcliffe used to work for Kiplings, slicing up tarts.

That's what happens when you get booted out the Beatles in favour of Ringo Starr.

Hats off to Byron for actually enforcing a policy for once. Already the bleeding hearts and (no surprises) the Green party are criticising Byron for, y'know, not employing illegals. Some Green fuck was complaining that detaining these illegals is somehow disrupting their lives. The only disruption good enough for them is to have their heads, arms and legs repeatedly colliding with the bulkheads in the cargo deck of an unheated, unpressurised Antonov transport aircraft as it flies through extreme turbulence. 

This is the immigration policy of any right-thinking country. It seems that the worse the criminal the more the lefties want to endlessly cut them slack and give them freebies. 

6 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I've heard that the old site was full of anti-Semitic idiots with an uneducated set of beliefs and agenda. 

However, apart from the occasional outburst by that thicko manky, Eduardo the confused migrant and dingthestupidcunt, things have been fairly chilled out. I know that cunt is not included in the above list, as he is officially retarded.

With the recently relaxed policy of letting any thick cunt into the corner, it has become overrun by stupid racists, and quite a sad state of affairs. 

I'll no doubt be corrected shortly by one of said thickos; with a well constructed "fuck off you leftie cunt" comment, with no doubt atrocious spelling and grammar, due to their lack of education.  

Fuck off you leftie cunt....... Ermm......

• Like 1