CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay Nightclubs

Earl of Punkape

56 minutes ago, Punkape said:

How can a nightclub be gay ?

It may as a club have knob-jockey clientele but it's a fucking nightclub......

"People who are no longer gay, are rebuked by gays for no longer being gay. Gays always accuse their accusers of being gay."

David Makepiece-Cayley.

Why did you pick the username Punkape? I've always wondered as it doesn't fit your online persona as a raging middle class homosexual. Please explain.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Why did you pick the username Punkape? I've always wondered as it doesn't fit your online persona as a raging middle class homosexual. Please explain.

He must have thought 'Chutneyferret' was too overt. 

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It is, I believe, derived from the face he makes when swallowing a mouthful of jizz - his Spunkgape. 

Guest BrothersQuim
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Derived from the Latin - punkape dormit cum adipem nigra gallus.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Punkape said:

How can a nightclub be gay ?

It may as a club have knob-jockey clientele but it's a fucking nightclub......

"People who are no longer gay, are rebuked by gays for no longer being gay. Gays always accuse their accusers of being gay."

David Makepiece-Cayley.

Punkape, you really are a certain, 100% certain raging faggot. >80% of your posts are about gayness, and only you. If one searches for "punkape" and "gay", the results speak for themselves. It's ok if you're a pillow choking cum windsock, just admit to it, this is anonymous, plus nobody gives a flying fuck if you live or die, especially not as you are a revolting degenerate.

36 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Punkape, you really are a certain, 100% certain raging faggot. >80% of your posts are about gayness, and only you. If one searches for "punkape" and "gay", the results speak for themselves. It's ok if you're a pillow choking cum windsock, just admit to it, this is anonymous, plus nobody gives a flying fuck if you live or die, especially not as you are a revolting degenerate.

People who are not gay, who rebuke gays for being gay are always accused by the gays they are rebuking of being gay.

David Makepiece-Cayley.

Other assorted misfits like Quincy join in like autistic parrots.

lol.

lol.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
42 minutes ago, Punkape said:

People who are not gay, who rebuke gays for being gay are always accused by the gays they are rebuking of being gay.

David Makepiece-Cayley.

Other assorted misfits like Quincy join in like autistic parrots.

lol.

lol.

Yet again, you respond with even more gayness. You gay cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Punkape is conditioned by his proclaimed public schooling into hating what he is. It must be lonely having no real friends and hating yourself. I bet he enjoyed his early years being a fag administering to the older boys, ahem, "needs".

Guest Bill Stickers

If you don't like gay nightclubs you don't have to go in them. 

Punkers is just one of those self loathing gay types who can't help himself. After a couple of Valiums and whiskies in his Cheshire council flat, he suddenly comes round to find himself crying with joy and shame as he's being shafted in the toilets of the local gay bar. 

Guest Lady Penelope
35 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

If you don't like gay nightclubs you don't have to go in them. 

Punkers is just one of those self loathing gay types who can't help himself. After a couple of Valiums and whiskies in his Cheshire council flat, he suddenly comes round to find himself crying with joy and shame as he's being shafted in the toilets of the local gay bar. 

I suspect that he will be down canal street this evening letting it hang out with his friends.

Guest BrothersQuim
16 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I suspect that he will be down canal street this evening letting it hang out with his friends.

Don't you mean his friends hanging out of him? 

19 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

So you know MikeDwarf? 

Not personally, this is one of the pictures he sent me through PM whilst trying to convince me he wasn't such a bad guy, odd little fellow isn't he.

Just now, BrothersQuim said:

Not personally, this is one of the pictures he sent me through PM whilst trying to convince me he wasn't such a bad guy, odd little fellow isn't he.

He's harmless, just a little, well, actually he's just a little. 

Odd choice of clothing for his Willow 2 'The Shortcoming' screen test, don't you think? 

Guest DingTheRioja

It's a bit like all the MPs banging on about other MPs fiddling their expenses being naughty naughty boys and girls, only to get caught fiddling their expenses 3 weeks later.

Guest Your_Mum

Owen Jones. Cunt of the gays

Now I have nothing against "gay clubs" etc. Sausage eating people who fire their fucking seed up the shit exit of another fella. Go for your life son. If the cunting shoe fits and all that. But this Owen Jones used the "you don't understand because your not gay" card. You little cunt face. So do I have to gas a million Jews to say "now I have the right to say Hitler wasn't a good chap!!!" Little fucking barstard. If I have to I am prepared to go without it for 6 months and bolt down his airways to choke the fucker to death. 

On 31 July 2016 at 10:31 PM, Your_Mum said:

Owen Jones. Cunt of the gays

Now I have nothing against "gay clubs" etc. Sausage eating people who fire their fucking seed up the shit exit of another fella. Go for your life son. If the cunting shoe fits and all that. But this Owen Jones used the "you don't understand because your not gay" card. You little cunt face. So do I have to gas a million Jews to say "now I have the right to say Hitler wasn't a good chap!!!" Little fucking barstard. If I have to I am prepared to go without it for 6 months and bolt down his airways to choke the fucker to death. 

Can this be translated ?

Guest Your_Mum
11 hours ago, Punkape said:

Bernard Manning is long gone.....can you follow him ?

How about we both follow him? I will meet you on the edge of the cliff at 5pm and we both jump. You go first.